Skip to content

Rumor Hunt was in a bar fight....

The Browns Board
86 23 2.2k 1
  • “Again”?

  • I would be SHOCKED if that were true!

    He's always been such a nice guy.  He comes from such a nice family.  

  • some thing happened I mean even if it was nothing why in the hell was he outside of a bar at that time of day

  • from reading both articles,I'd say the only credible evidence is coming from the Cleveland police women & Bar owner saying "not" a fight.. A.) a blown up argument with a friend,(per bar owner) with B.) no Cleveland police record.(per Cleveland police).Now what Dorsey & Hunt have agreed upon? Different Story altogether..?.. phone some new reborn* friends Mr. Hunt..am not seeing the nfl could touch this as of yet? Am sure Dorsey will..   

  • from reading both articles,I'd say the only credible evidence is coming from the Cleveland police women & Bar owner saying "not" a fight.. A.) a blown up argument with a friend,(per bar owner) with B.) no Cleveland police record.(per Cleveland police).Now what Dorsey & Hunt have agreed upon? Different Story altogether..?.. phone some new reborn* friends Mr. Hunt..am not seeing the nfl could touch this as of yet? Am sure Dorsey will..   

    @gumby73 said:

    from reading both articles,I'd say the only credible evidence is coming from the Cleveland police women & Bar owner saying "not" a fight.. A.) a blown up argument with a friend,(per bar owner) with B.) no Cleveland police record.(per Cleveland police).Now what Dorsey & Hunt have agreed upon? Different Story altogether..?.. phone some new reborn* friends Mr. Hunt..am not seeing the nfl could touch this as of yet? Am sure Dorsey will..   

    Per that article, Dorsey was on record Hunt has a zero tolerance policy. It will shake out in the end. But you have to wonder- if it was *just* an argument, why were the cops there?  That there was no police report is significant- cops may well have told all involved- just go home. But stop putting yourself in harm's way Kareem. 

    PS my brother heard of  it last night. Consider the source- TMZ.  

  • Who cares, as long as he suits up and plays for the Cleveland Browns.

    And if he gets into enough trouble that his suspension is extended...then Duke Johnson's little snit would be for nothing other than spite.

  • I would be SHOCKED if that were true!

    He's always been such a nice guy.  He comes from such a nice family.  

    @orion said:

    I would be SHOCKED if that were true!

    He's always been such a nice guy.  He comes from such a nice family.  

    Ran out of pink ink?

  • In a way going down the path of Josh Gordon. We will have to hold our breaths every few months to wait for the shit show to shake out. How much leash will Dorsey let out before he says you had a chance?

  • whatever altercation happened, it may not have been his fault.

    it IS his fault he's out in a stupid bar. Maybe he was just interviewed as a witness.

    Facts are good to wait for.

  • i understand duke wanting to go where he's not the "contingency plan". Hard to.understand why browns fans are salty at him. I mean if kareem fucks up we're expecting duke to come bounding in one week all tits up after getting "quality" reps in with the berea landscapers and cleaning crew?

  • whatever altercation happened, it may not have been his fault.

    it IS his fault he's out in a stupid bar. Maybe he was just interviewed as a witness.

    Facts are good to wait for.

    @calfoxwc said:

    whatever altercation happened, it may not have been his fault.

    it IS his fault he's out in a stupid bar. Maybe he was just interviewed as a witness.

    Facts are good to wait for.

    I just don't get it with these guys. I was young and dumb, sure. But with literally 10's of millions of dollars on the line, why you out late at night to even be in the position? Go out for a nice ass dinner and play Xbox for the next 3 years FFS. It's their lives to live, but if I made a mistake like this dude I'd be at church 5 times a week. Potentially throwing away millions upon millions of dollars to show up at the club is just so dumb to me.  IDC if this does end up being dudes goofing around, it's stupid.

    Zeke Elliott is another prime example of this. 

  • Of course everyone get the pitchforks.. because all of the evidence has not been accrued so to speak.. But I guess you all deem him guilty and want to run him out of town..  Lets gather the facts before we sentence him Kay?

  • Of course everyone get the pitchforks.. because all of the evidence has not been accrued so to speak.. But I guess you all deem him guilty and want to run him out of town..  Lets gather the facts before we sentence him Kay?

    @nickers said:

     But I guess you all deem him guilty and want to run him out of town..  Lets gather the facts before we sentence him Kay?

    free training camp? I'd pay 20 bucks, just to get to the opening media tent that first day ..If am buddy boy Dorsey? Just as Callaway, am not speaking for them .. "Duke your lead off hitter.Hunt your on Deck" No bunting..Swing Away!! ?  

  • Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

  • Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

  • @jcam222 said:

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

  • @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    @the-gipper said:

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    Because they're going to hell.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    I have likes & dislikes, many opinions I voice, but I was not put here on earth to judge others & I won't.

    Mike

  • @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    I have likes & dislikes, many opinions I voice, but I was not put here on earth to judge others & I won't.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I was not put here on earth to judge others

    ....I don't know if I was or wasn't.......but I do.

    I certainly don't have all of the facts.   But many times, where there's smoke, something got burned.

  • At the very least, given current circumstances, Hunt may have used poor judgement in where he was & when. Hopefully this turns out ok for him.

    Mike