Rumor Hunt was in a bar fight....
-
I would be SHOCKED if that were true!
He's always been such a nice guy. He comes from such a nice family.
-
In a way going down the path of Josh Gordon. We will have to hold our breaths every few months to wait for the shit show to shake out. How much leash will Dorsey let out before he says you had a chance?
-
whatever altercation happened, it may not have been his fault.
it IS his fault he's out in a stupid bar. Maybe he was just interviewed as a witness.
Facts are good to wait for.
-
i understand duke wanting to go where he's not the "contingency plan". Hard to.understand why browns fans are salty at him. I mean if kareem fucks up we're expecting duke to come bounding in one week all tits up after getting "quality" reps in with the berea landscapers and cleaning crew?
-
whatever altercation happened, it may not have been his fault.
it IS his fault he's out in a stupid bar. Maybe he was just interviewed as a witness.
Facts are good to wait for.
whatever altercation happened, it may not have been his fault.
it IS his fault he's out in a stupid bar. Maybe he was just interviewed as a witness.
Facts are good to wait for.
I just don't get it with these guys. I was young and dumb, sure. But with literally 10's of millions of dollars on the line, why you out late at night to even be in the position? Go out for a nice ass dinner and play Xbox for the next 3 years FFS. It's their lives to live, but if I made a mistake like this dude I'd be at church 5 times a week. Potentially throwing away millions upon millions of dollars to show up at the club is just so dumb to me. IDC if this does end up being dudes goofing around, it's stupid.
Zeke Elliott is another prime example of this.
-
Of course everyone get the pitchforks.. because all of the evidence has not been accrued so to speak.. But I guess you all deem him guilty and want to run him out of town.. Lets gather the facts before we sentence him Kay?
But I guess you all deem him guilty and want to run him out of town.. Lets gather the facts before we sentence him Kay?
free training camp? I'd pay 20 bucks, just to get to the opening media tent that first day ..If am buddy boy Dorsey? Just as Callaway, am not speaking for them .. "Duke your lead off hitter.Hunt your on Deck" No bunting..Swing Away!! ?
-
Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction.
Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction.
So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"
-
Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction.
So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"
So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"
Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding?
Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse, or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?
-
So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"
Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding?
Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse, or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?
Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding?
Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse, or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?
Because they're going to hell.
-
Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction.
So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"
-
I was not put here on earth to judge others
....I don't know if I was or wasn't.......but I do.
I certainly don't have all of the facts. But many times, where there's smoke, something got burned.
-
At the very least, given current circumstances, Hunt may have used poor judgement in where he was & when. Hopefully this turns out ok for him.
Mike
-
So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"
Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding?
Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse, or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?
Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding?
Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse, or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?
Says the ordained Dudeist priest. Or at least I would assume....
-
So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"
Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding?
Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse, or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?
Or Dudeists?
Clever man....
-
There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.
Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy.
-
There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.
Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy.
Don't you guys remember he was just baptized
Don't you remember there's a separation between church and state. (state pen that is)
-
Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding?
Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse, or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?
Because they're going to hell.
Because they're going to hell.
Hell is actually an Old Norse invention I suggest that you would never find that concept in the Old or New Testament
-
There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.
Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy.
There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.
Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy.
Yes, but too much booze can put your religion on the back burner.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login