Skip to content

Rumor Hunt was in a bar fight....

The Browns Board
86 23 2.2k 1
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by Clevfan4life
    #12

    i understand duke wanting to go where he's not the "contingency plan". Hard to.understand why browns fans are salty at him. I mean if kareem fucks up we're expecting duke to come bounding in one week all tits up after getting "quality" reps in with the berea landscapers and cleaning crew?

  • whatever altercation happened, it may not have been his fault.

    it IS his fault he's out in a stupid bar. Maybe he was just interviewed as a witness.

    Facts are good to wait for.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @calfoxwc said:

    whatever altercation happened, it may not have been his fault.

    it IS his fault he's out in a stupid bar. Maybe he was just interviewed as a witness.

    Facts are good to wait for.

    I just don't get it with these guys. I was young and dumb, sure. But with literally 10's of millions of dollars on the line, why you out late at night to even be in the position? Go out for a nice ass dinner and play Xbox for the next 3 years FFS. It's their lives to live, but if I made a mistake like this dude I'd be at church 5 times a week. Potentially throwing away millions upon millions of dollars to show up at the club is just so dumb to me.  IDC if this does end up being dudes goofing around, it's stupid.

    Zeke Elliott is another prime example of this. 

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Of course everyone get the pitchforks.. because all of the evidence has not been accrued so to speak.. But I guess you all deem him guilty and want to run him out of town..  Lets gather the facts before we sentence him Kay?

  • Of course everyone get the pitchforks.. because all of the evidence has not been accrued so to speak.. But I guess you all deem him guilty and want to run him out of town..  Lets gather the facts before we sentence him Kay?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @nickers said:

     But I guess you all deem him guilty and want to run him out of town..  Lets gather the facts before we sentence him Kay?

    free training camp? I'd pay 20 bucks, just to get to the opening media tent that first day ..If am buddy boy Dorsey? Just as Callaway, am not speaking for them .. "Duke your lead off hitter.Hunt your on Deck" No bunting..Swing Away!! ?  

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

  • Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @jcam222 said:

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

  • @jcam222 said:

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

  • @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-gipper said:

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    Because they're going to hell.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    I have likes & dislikes, many opinions I voice, but I was not put here on earth to judge others & I won't.

    Mike

  • @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    I have likes & dislikes, many opinions I voice, but I was not put here on earth to judge others & I won't.

    Mike

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @canton-mike said:

    I was not put here on earth to judge others

    ....I don't know if I was or wasn't.......but I do.

    I certainly don't have all of the facts.   But many times, where there's smoke, something got burned.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #22

    At the very least, given current circumstances, Hunt may have used poor judgement in where he was & when. Hopefully this turns out ok for him.

    Mike

  • @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @the-gipper said:

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    Says the ordained Dudeist priest. Or at least I would assume....

  • @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    Or Dudeists?

    Clever man....

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #25

    There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy. 

  • There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @dutch-oven said:

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized

    Don't you remember there's a separation between church and state.  (state pen that is)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    Because they're going to hell.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Because they're going to hell.

    Hell is actually an Old Norse invention   I suggest that you would never find that concept in the Old or New Testament 

  • There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @dutch-oven said:

    There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy. 

    Yes, but  too much  booze can put your  religion on the  back burner.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Because they're going to hell.

    Hell is actually an Old Norse invention   I suggest that you would never find that concept in the Old or New Testament 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @the-gipper said:

    Hell is actually an Old Norse invention   I suggest that you would never find that concept in the Old or New Testament 

    Haven't  read much of it huh? Not the forum for a religious arguement. 

  • D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #30

    The "so he isn't allowed to have fun like every other adult?" argument is the same one we got from JFF apologists while he was partying in Vegas and all points west. No, he can do whatever the fuck he wants---it's just that he has a suspect history and he's willingly putting himself in positions where bad things can happen. Sure, you have every right to go to a bar like any other free man in America. If memory serves me correctly, Hunt wasn't charged in any of the previous incidents but the NFL broke it off in his ass, anyways. Dorsey has already told him he's on a zero-tolerance policy and he's at bars putting himself in situations where the police are being called. It's fucking stupid.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Hell is actually an Old Norse invention   I suggest that you would never find that concept in the Old or New Testament 

    Haven't  read much of it huh? Not the forum for a religious arguement. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @hoorta said:

    Haven't  read much of it huh? Not the forum for a religious arguement. 

    I know but I do think I’m right about hell not been mentioned. That actual word did come from the Norse.