Skip to content

Rumor Hunt was in a bar fight....

The Browns Board
86 23 2.2k 1
  • Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

  • @jcam222 said:

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

  • @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    @the-gipper said:

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    Because they're going to hell.

  • @jcam222 said:

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    I have likes & dislikes, many opinions I voice, but I was not put here on earth to judge others & I won't.

    Mike

  • @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    I have likes & dislikes, many opinions I voice, but I was not put here on earth to judge others & I won't.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I was not put here on earth to judge others

    ....I don't know if I was or wasn't.......but I do.

    I certainly don't have all of the facts.   But many times, where there's smoke, something got burned.

  • At the very least, given current circumstances, Hunt may have used poor judgement in where he was & when. Hopefully this turns out ok for him.

    Mike

  • @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    @the-gipper said:

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    Says the ordained Dudeist priest. Or at least I would assume....

  • @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    @the-gipper said:

    Or Dudeists?

    Clever man....

  • There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy. 

  • There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized

    Don't you remember there's a separation between church and state.  (state pen that is)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why is it that Christians are the only ones considered law abiding? 

    Can't there be law abiding Jews, or Old Norse,  or Hellenists? Or some other Polytheists? Or Kemeticists? Or Dudeists?

    Because they're going to hell.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Because they're going to hell.

    Hell is actually an Old Norse invention   I suggest that you would never find that concept in the Old or New Testament 

  • There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy. 

    Yes, but  too much  booze can put your  religion on the  back burner.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Because they're going to hell.

    Hell is actually an Old Norse invention   I suggest that you would never find that concept in the Old or New Testament 

    @the-gipper said:

    Hell is actually an Old Norse invention   I suggest that you would never find that concept in the Old or New Testament 

    Haven't  read much of it huh? Not the forum for a religious arguement. 

  • The "so he isn't allowed to have fun like every other adult?" argument is the same one we got from JFF apologists while he was partying in Vegas and all points west. No, he can do whatever the fuck he wants---it's just that he has a suspect history and he's willingly putting himself in positions where bad things can happen. Sure, you have every right to go to a bar like any other free man in America. If memory serves me correctly, Hunt wasn't charged in any of the previous incidents but the NFL broke it off in his ass, anyways. Dorsey has already told him he's on a zero-tolerance policy and he's at bars putting himself in situations where the police are being called. It's fucking stupid.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Hell is actually an Old Norse invention   I suggest that you would never find that concept in the Old or New Testament 

    Haven't  read much of it huh? Not the forum for a religious arguement. 

    @hoorta said:

    Haven't  read much of it huh? Not the forum for a religious arguement. 

    I know but I do think I’m right about hell not been mentioned. That actual word did come from the Norse. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    There's not a chance in hell he did anything wrong.

    Don't you guys remember he was just baptized back in May with Dorsey and Freddie? Jesus is Hunt's homeboy. 

    Yes, but  too much  booze can put your  religion on the  back burner.

    @hoorta said:

    Yes, but  too much  booze can put your  religion on the  back burner.

    A gentle breeze puts most people's religious beliefs on the back burner. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Haven't  read much of it huh? Not the forum for a religious arguement. 

    I know but I do think I’m right about hell not been mentioned. That actual word did come from the Norse. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I know but I do think I’m right about hell not been mentioned. That actual word did come from the Norse. 

    In the King James Bible, Sheol (old testament) is translated to Hell 31 times, "the grave" 31 times, and "the pit" 3 times. In new testament "Tartarus" (deepest pit of divine torture below hades) and "Gehenna" (a place where both soul and body could be destroyed in "unquenchable fire") are typically translated as either "Hell" or "Hell fire" in many English versions.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I know but I do think I’m right about hell not been mentioned. That actual word did come from the Norse. 

    In the King James Bible, Sheol (old testament) is translated to Hell 31 times, "the grave" 31 times, and "the pit" 3 times. In new testament "Tartarus" (deepest pit of divine torture below hades) and "Gehenna" (a place where both soul and body could be destroyed in "unquenchable fire") are typically translated as either "Hell" or "Hell fire" in many English versions.

    @bjh2130 said:

    In the King James Bible, Sheol (old testament) is translated to Hell 31 times, "the grave" 31 times, and "the pit" 3 times. In new testament "Tartarus" (deepest pit of divine torture below hades) and "Gehenna" (a place where both soul and body could be destroyed in "unquenchable fire") are typically translated as either "Hell" or "Hell fire" in many English versions.

    You hear about the Aggie who found out he was going to hell when he died according to his preacher? So he decided he'd be cremated so it wouldn't hurt so much.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I know but I do think I’m right about hell not been mentioned. That actual word did come from the Norse. 

    In the King James Bible, Sheol (old testament) is translated to Hell 31 times, "the grave" 31 times, and "the pit" 3 times. In new testament "Tartarus" (deepest pit of divine torture below hades) and "Gehenna" (a place where both soul and body could be destroyed in "unquenchable fire") are typically translated as either "Hell" or "Hell fire" in many English versions.

    @bjh2130 said:

    In the King James Bible, Sheol (old testament) is translated to Hell 31 times, "the grave" 31 times, and "the pit" 3 times. In new testament "Tartarus" (deepest pit of divine torture below hades) and "Gehenna" (a place where both soul and body could be destroyed in "unquenchable fire") are typically translated as either "Hell" or "Hell fire" in many English versions.

    While we are talking about fiction books, how many times is hell mentioned in the Lord of the Rings, The Godfather and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? ?

  • @jcam222 said:

    Dorsey may not cut him but it’s a huge red flag. This is a guy who has self admitted alcohol and anger issues. An “argument” at a bar certainly isn’t an in line with his counseling direction. 

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    @nickers said:

    So I guess people should clam up and not live life.. I mean your all "Oh so perfect, Law abiding Christians, Aren't you?"

    Pretty big fucking stretch from what I actually said. Spin what I say anyway you want but people with self admitted alcohol issues don’t belong in bars.