Rumor Hunt was in a bar fight....
-
I'm thinking about joining the conversation... But I'm tired and I think it will request a lot of energy. Keep it guys, I'll have some popcorn.
The Catholic Spaniard

-
Since you think it is torture, that confirms that you are a sinner...and that you have landed in the right place!


If Jesus suffered from low self-esteem and didn't believe in himself, would he be committing blasphemy?
-
Since you think it is torture, that confirms that you are a sinner...and that you have landed in the right place!


And if you're an atheist- why should it matter- he doesn't exist in your mind after all
Jealousy does not necessarily = envy.
-

If Jesus suffered from low self-esteem and didn't believe in himself, would he be committing blasphemy?
If Jesus suffered from low self-esteem and didn't believe in himself, would he be committing blasphemy?
It's why the Jewish authorities had him offed. They really had a vendetta against him- according to Jewish law, he should have been stoned. They upped the ante.
Damn- I won't continue on- unless some want me to. Moses (with brass balls) on top of Sinai asked God his name. Yah-wey. "I am". Sorry I can't explain it any better to you. When the soldiers came to arrest Jesus- "Who are you looking for (Jesus)?" "Yah-wey" "I am" same words- and it wasn't exactly an accident. No Jew from that era could possibly have missed what he was saying.
-
So did he yell for yah- wey before or after the punch? Hunt is God? Wtf is this thread? Running backs or Saviors?
-
If Jesus suffered from low self-esteem and didn't believe in himself, would he be committing blasphemy?
It's why the Jewish authorities had him offed. They really had a vendetta against him- according to Jewish law, he should have been stoned. They upped the ante.
Damn- I won't continue on- unless some want me to. Moses (with brass balls) on top of Sinai asked God his name. Yah-wey. "I am". Sorry I can't explain it any better to you. When the soldiers came to arrest Jesus- "Who are you looking for (Jesus)?" "Yah-wey" "I am" same words- and it wasn't exactly an accident. No Jew from that era could possibly have missed what he was saying.
It's why the Jewish authorities had him offed. They really had a vendetta against him- according to Jewish law, he should have been stoned. They upped the ante.
Damn- I won't continue on- unless some want me to. Moses (with brass balls) on top of Sinai asked God his name.
Interesting stuff - thanks Reverend!
Yeah, brass balls not to be confused with blue balls. Moses had more kids out of wed-lock than Shawn Kemp.
-
So did he yell for yah- wey before or after the punch? Hunt is God? Wtf is this thread? Running backs or Saviors?
So did he yell for yah- wey before or after the punch? Hunt is God? Wtf is this thread? Running backs or Saviors?
I hear ya FFD. I came in here posting about the Hunt thing; BUT found myself more interested in where the conversation went than the extended "nothing new to report" about Hunt. That will probably go all the way to Roger Goodfella who ADORES playing Yah-wey with our dumb jocks like Josh Gordon.
The reality this idiot was where he was at the time of night or morning with his current situation means he's never going to get it. We heard the volumes of excuses for Josh Gordon, who's still getting suspended in the NFL's version of Camelot.
I don't remember worrying about Leroy Kelly, Greg Pruitt, and Mike Pruitt making dumb choices like Pac Man Jones any more than I have to worry about Chubb doing that. Isn't that a big reason those guys were/are a lot easier to root for?
-
So did he yell for yah- wey before or after the punch? Hunt is God? Wtf is this thread? Running backs or Saviors?
I hear ya FFD. I came in here posting about the Hunt thing; BUT found myself more interested in where the conversation went than the extended "nothing new to report" about Hunt. That will probably go all the way to Roger Goodfella who ADORES playing Yah-wey with our dumb jocks like Josh Gordon.
The reality this idiot was where he was at the time of night or morning with his current situation means he's never going to get it. We heard the volumes of excuses for Josh Gordon, who's still getting suspended in the NFL's version of Camelot.
I don't remember worrying about Leroy Kelly, Greg Pruitt, and Mike Pruitt making dumb choices like Pac Man Jones any more than I have to worry about Chubb doing that. Isn't that a big reason those guys were/are a lot easier to root for?
I hear ya FFD. I came in here posting about the Hunt thing; BUT found myself more interested in where the conversation went than the extended "nothing new to report" about Hunt. That will probably go all the way to Roger Goodfella who ADORES playing Yah-wey with our dumb jocks like Josh Gordon.
The reality this idiot was where he was at the time of night or morning with his current situation means he's never going to get it. We heard the volumes of excuses for Josh Gordon, who's still getting suspended in the NFL's version of Camelot.
I don't remember worrying about Leroy Kelly, Greg Pruitt, and Mike Pruitt making dumb choices like Pac Man Jones any more than I have to worry about Chubb doing that. Isn't that a big reason those guys were/are a lot easier to root for?
Simple enough. It’s PC to be an idiot now. It wasn’t then.
-
So did he yell for yah- wey before or after the punch? Hunt is God? Wtf is this thread? Running backs or Saviors?
I hear ya FFD. I came in here posting about the Hunt thing; BUT found myself more interested in where the conversation went than the extended "nothing new to report" about Hunt. That will probably go all the way to Roger Goodfella who ADORES playing Yah-wey with our dumb jocks like Josh Gordon.
The reality this idiot was where he was at the time of night or morning with his current situation means he's never going to get it. We heard the volumes of excuses for Josh Gordon, who's still getting suspended in the NFL's version of Camelot.
I don't remember worrying about Leroy Kelly, Greg Pruitt, and Mike Pruitt making dumb choices like Pac Man Jones any more than I have to worry about Chubb doing that. Isn't that a big reason those guys were/are a lot easier to root for?
I hear ya FFD. I came in here posting about the Hunt thing; BUT found myself more interested in where the conversation went than the extended "nothing new to report" about Hunt. That will probably go all the way to Roger Goodfella who ADORES playing Yah-wey with our dumb jocks like Josh Gordon.
The reality this idiot was where he was at the time of night or morning with his current situation means he's never going to get it. We heard the volumes of excuses for Josh Gordon, who's still getting suspended in the NFL's version of Camelot.
I don't remember worrying about Leroy Kelly, Greg Pruitt, and Mike Pruitt making dumb choices like Pac Man Jones any more than I have to worry about Chubb doing that. Isn't that a big reason those guys were/are a lot easier to root for?
I suspect that incidents like these happened in the days of Kelly and the Pruitts....its just that you never heard about them. (not that those particular guys were engaged in anything....just some players of their day) Either they were covered up with the acquiescence of the media, or no one cared enough about some minor scuffle to report it.....and their idea of what constituted a "minor scuffle" would be things that to us would be considered quite serious....like spousal abuse.
-
It's why the Jewish authorities had him offed. They really had a vendetta against him- according to Jewish law, he should have been stoned. They upped the ante.
Damn- I won't continue on- unless some want me to. Moses (with brass balls) on top of Sinai asked God his name.
Interesting stuff - thanks Reverend!
Yeah, brass balls not to be confused with blue balls. Moses had more kids out of wed-lock than Shawn Kemp.
Interesting stuff - thanks Reverend!
Yeah, brass balls not to be confused with blue balls. Moses had more kids out of wed-lock than Shawn Kemp.
True dat- ditto for some of the other patriarchs.
I suspect that incidents like these happened in the days of Kelly and the Pruitts....its just that you never heard about them. (not that those particular guys were engaged in anything....just some players of their day) Either they were covered up with the acquiescence of the media, or no one cared enough about some minor scuffle to report it.....and their idea of what constituted a "minor scuffle" would be things that to us would be considered quite serious....like spousal abuse.
As our Steeler trolls like to point out- Jim Brown tossed a woman off a balcony, and nothing came of it. Today, you're probably gone for at least a year for that stunt. And back in the day, everyone didn't have a cell phone they could whip out and start taking movies that they could sell to TMZ.
Yeah, Ray Rice would probably still have been playing if you turned the clock back to the 60s when hotels didn't have security cameras planted everywhere.
-
I hear ya FFD. I came in here posting about the Hunt thing; BUT found myself more interested in where the conversation went than the extended "nothing new to report" about Hunt. That will probably go all the way to Roger Goodfella who ADORES playing Yah-wey with our dumb jocks like Josh Gordon.
The reality this idiot was where he was at the time of night or morning with his current situation means he's never going to get it. We heard the volumes of excuses for Josh Gordon, who's still getting suspended in the NFL's version of Camelot.
I don't remember worrying about Leroy Kelly, Greg Pruitt, and Mike Pruitt making dumb choices like Pac Man Jones any more than I have to worry about Chubb doing that. Isn't that a big reason those guys were/are a lot easier to root for?
Simple enough. It’s PC to be an idiot now. It wasn’t then.
Simple enough. It’s PC to be an idiot now. It wasn’t then.
Precisely!
-
can we pls keep this sht football here? these endless and circuitous discussions permeate the poly board weekly......religious discussions never go anywhere and lead to butthurt feelings usually on the part of people who cant understand why so many peopke are fucking tired of all these ",gods" vying for our atrention.
-
can we pls keep this sht football here? these endless and circuitous discussions permeate the poly board weekly......religious discussions never go anywhere and lead to butthurt feelings usually on the part of people who cant understand why so many peopke are fucking tired of all these ",gods" vying for our atrention.
can we pls keep this sht football here? these endless and circuitous discussions permeate the poly board weekly......religious discussions never go anywhere and lead to butthurt feelings usually on the part of people who cant understand why so many peopke are fucking tired of all these ",gods" vying for our atrention.
No. I have posted 2 participatory threads on here the last few days that were both purely about football....and not a single chirp has been made in response to them, so it seems that talking football is not a subject for discussion much on here.....so if we have to talk about heaven and hel/hell.....so be it.
But I do understand about the religion thing. People think that religion should be sacrosanct and that their religious views should never be questioned. I say that a person's religious views are as subject to as much scrutiny as the next thing about them....their political views, their views on football, their views on sex, drugs, and rock n roll, etc. etc. etc.
The reason I don't talk much about that subject is not because I believe they should not be questioned...it is disinterest really....and deference. Anyone CAN have whatever religious views they want. That is fine...and if I felt like questioning or challenging those, I would. Perhaps because I am completely tolerant of whatever anyone believes, I see no reason to "give them hell" over it. I may engage in some factual discussion....like the concept of hell (which while I still maintain is not per se mentioned in the old or new testament...perhaps some concept of an equivalent domain is mentioned...after all, I know that Lucifer was sent to some underworld when he fell out with God).
But hey....the Dudeist in me says: "Go with the flow" "Be Cool" "Take it Easy" about such matters.
And hey...if you want to argue that Dudeism isn't a religion...that it is just something that came out of a movie, I say "Well, that's just like your opinion man". Supposed legitimate religions may have sprung up from not much more than that I would say.
-
Interesting stuff - thanks Reverend!
Yeah, brass balls not to be confused with blue balls. Moses had more kids out of wed-lock than Shawn Kemp.
True dat- ditto for some of the other patriarchs.
I suspect that incidents like these happened in the days of Kelly and the Pruitts....its just that you never heard about them. (not that those particular guys were engaged in anything....just some players of their day) Either they were covered up with the acquiescence of the media, or no one cared enough about some minor scuffle to report it.....and their idea of what constituted a "minor scuffle" would be things that to us would be considered quite serious....like spousal abuse.
As our Steeler trolls like to point out- Jim Brown tossed a woman off a balcony, and nothing came of it. Today, you're probably gone for at least a year for that stunt. And back in the day, everyone didn't have a cell phone they could whip out and start taking movies that they could sell to TMZ.
Yeah, Ray Rice would probably still have been playing if you turned the clock back to the 60s when hotels didn't have security cameras planted everywhere.
True dat- ditto for some of the other patriarchs.
As our Steeler trolls like to point out- Jim Brown tossed a woman off a balcony, and nothing came of it. Today, you're probably gone for at least a year for that stunt. And back in the day, everyone didn't have a cell phone they could whip out and start taking movies that they could sell to TMZ.
Yeah, Ray Rice would probably still have been playing if you turned the clock back to the 60s when hotels didn't have security cameras planted everywhere.
What the Steeler Trolls repeatedly misrepresented was that the balcony incident was in 1968. Guys usually don't get suspended in the NFL for an incident that takes place 3 years after they retired. Good luck getting a Steeler fan to understand that one. Unfortunately, that is also 1 time Pittsburgh fans don't want to hear the victim dropped all charges. I will reward their creativity for changing the truth from a 2nd story balcony to a 5th story balcony 5 decades later...
All of that never changed the reality that Ben Rapen's victim count reached the plural while he was paid quite generously to be the face of the Steeler/Rooney franchise. Having said that, I will admit he was only a Volunteer Rapist... If I had a steel dome, I'd think he's a great kid too!
-
can we pls keep this sht football here? these endless and circuitous discussions permeate the poly board weekly......religious discussions never go anywhere and lead to butthurt feelings usually on the part of people who cant understand why so many peopke are fucking tired of all these ",gods" vying for our atrention.
No. I have posted 2 participatory threads on here the last few days that were both purely about football....and not a single chirp has been made in response to them, so it seems that talking football is not a subject for discussion much on here.....so if we have to talk about heaven and hel/hell.....so be it.
But I do understand about the religion thing. People think that religion should be sacrosanct and that their religious views should never be questioned. I say that a person's religious views are as subject to as much scrutiny as the next thing about them....their political views, their views on football, their views on sex, drugs, and rock n roll, etc. etc. etc.
The reason I don't talk much about that subject is not because I believe they should not be questioned...it is disinterest really....and deference. Anyone CAN have whatever religious views they want. That is fine...and if I felt like questioning or challenging those, I would. Perhaps because I am completely tolerant of whatever anyone believes, I see no reason to "give them hell" over it. I may engage in some factual discussion....like the concept of hell (which while I still maintain is not per se mentioned in the old or new testament...perhaps some concept of an equivalent domain is mentioned...after all, I know that Lucifer was sent to some underworld when he fell out with God).
But hey....the Dudeist in me says: "Go with the flow" "Be Cool" "Take it Easy" about such matters.
And hey...if you want to argue that Dudeism isn't a religion...that it is just something that came out of a movie, I say "Well, that's just like your opinion man". Supposed legitimate religions may have sprung up from not much more than that I would say.
And hey...if you want to argue that Dudeism isn't a religion...that it is just something that came out of a movie, I say "Well, that's just like your opinion man".
Thank Yah-wey I had already put down my tea before I read that.??
-
can we pls keep this sht football here? these endless and circuitous discussions permeate the poly board weekly......religious discussions never go anywhere and lead to butthurt feelings usually on the part of people who cant understand why so many peopke are fucking tired of all these ",gods" vying for our atrention.
No. I have posted 2 participatory threads on here the last few days that were both purely about football....and not a single chirp has been made in response to them, so it seems that talking football is not a subject for discussion much on here.....so if we have to talk about heaven and hel/hell.....so be it.
But I do understand about the religion thing. People think that religion should be sacrosanct and that their religious views should never be questioned. I say that a person's religious views are as subject to as much scrutiny as the next thing about them....their political views, their views on football, their views on sex, drugs, and rock n roll, etc. etc. etc.
The reason I don't talk much about that subject is not because I believe they should not be questioned...it is disinterest really....and deference. Anyone CAN have whatever religious views they want. That is fine...and if I felt like questioning or challenging those, I would. Perhaps because I am completely tolerant of whatever anyone believes, I see no reason to "give them hell" over it. I may engage in some factual discussion....like the concept of hell (which while I still maintain is not per se mentioned in the old or new testament...perhaps some concept of an equivalent domain is mentioned...after all, I know that Lucifer was sent to some underworld when he fell out with God).
But hey....the Dudeist in me says: "Go with the flow" "Be Cool" "Take it Easy" about such matters.
And hey...if you want to argue that Dudeism isn't a religion...that it is just something that came out of a movie, I say "Well, that's just like your opinion man". Supposed legitimate religions may have sprung up from not much more than that I would say.
And hey...if you want to argue that Dudeism isn't a religion...that it is just something that came out of a movie, I say "Well, that's just like your opinion man". Supposed legitimate religions may have sprung up from not much more than that I would say.

-
There are topics that shouldn't (can't actually) be discussed in the work place:
Religion, Politics, Abortion, Gun Control.........issues where people feel STRONGLY on either side....and no matter what you say you are NOT going to convince the other side to adopt your view. What you'll get is someone who was walking by during the conversation going to HR because their little feelings were hurt by something that was said. - That's where society's at right now.
-
I hear ya FFD. I came in here posting about the Hunt thing; BUT found myself more interested in where the conversation went than the extended "nothing new to report" about Hunt. That will probably go all the way to Roger Goodfella who ADORES playing Yah-wey with our dumb jocks like Josh Gordon.
The reality this idiot was where he was at the time of night or morning with his current situation means he's never going to get it. We heard the volumes of excuses for Josh Gordon, who's still getting suspended in the NFL's version of Camelot.
I don't remember worrying about Leroy Kelly, Greg Pruitt, and Mike Pruitt making dumb choices like Pac Man Jones any more than I have to worry about Chubb doing that. Isn't that a big reason those guys were/are a lot easier to root for?
Simple enough. It’s PC to be an idiot now. It wasn’t then.
Simple enough. It’s PC to be an idiot now. It wasn’t then.
So you are politically correct then?
-
Simple enough. It’s PC to be an idiot now. It wasn’t then.
So you are politically correct then?
So you are politically correct then?
Possibly, but only if you are a possibilian. LOL!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login