Support Your National Soccer Teams
-
We were a little unlucky with the penalty miss!
You should win the tournament now
We were a little unlucky with the penalty miss!
You should win the tournament now
Where you were unlucky is with the rules of soccer which disallowed the goal because of the offside rule. A completely useless rule in my opinion. The English girl beat the defenders who were slow to react to her, and all she had to do was to beat the goalie...which she did, but because of that bad, stupid rule, her goal was disallowed. Her skill and strategy in beating her opponents was not rewarded. It would be like a TD being disallowed because a wide receiver was able to run by his defenders on the way to catching the ball. And yet, soccer does these stupid penalty kicks to decide tie games. Why not just eliminate the offside rule, and you would have the equivalent of penalty kicks....player vs. goalie, happen organically within the course of the game, rather than be a gimmick to decide a contest. Yes, this idiot rule benefited the USA, but in my opinion, it should not have.
-
Infinitely more exciting than baseball
Unfortunate this got moved. Don't care it isn't browns related. Not like that main board is bumping right now
Infinitely more exciting than baseball
Pure ignorance
Unfortunate this got moved. Don't care it isn't browns related. Not like that main board is bumping right now
Its a fucking soccer thread, of course it is going to get moved.
-
We were a little unlucky with the penalty miss!
You should win the tournament now
Where you were unlucky is with the rules of soccer which disallowed the goal because of the offside rule. A completely useless rule in my opinion. The English girl beat the defenders who were slow to react to her, and all she had to do was to beat the goalie...which she did, but because of that bad, stupid rule, her goal was disallowed. Her skill and strategy in beating her opponents was not rewarded. It would be like a TD being disallowed because a wide receiver was able to run by his defenders on the way to catching the ball. And yet, soccer does these stupid penalty kicks to decide tie games. Why not just eliminate the offside rule, and you would have the equivalent of penalty kicks....player vs. goalie, happen organically within the course of the game, rather than be a gimmick to decide a contest. Yes, this idiot rule benefited the USA, but in my opinion, it should not have.
Where you were unlucky is with the rules of soccer which disallowed the goal because of the offside rule. A completely useless rule in my opinion. The English girl beat the defenders who were slow to react to her, and all she had to do was to beat the goalie...which she did, but because of that bad, stupid rule, her goal was disallowed. Her skill and strategy in beating her opponents was not rewarded. It would be like a TD being disallowed because a wide receiver was able to run by his defenders on the way to catching the ball. And yet, soccer does these stupid penalty kicks to decide tie games. Why not just eliminate the offside rule, and you would have the equivalent of penalty kicks....player vs. goalie, happen organically within the course of the game, rather than be a gimmick to decide a contest. Yes, this idiot rule benefited the USA, but in my opinion, it should not have.
Oh, good. Gipper, who knows nothing about soccer, let us know that the rules of soccer are stupid.
The equivalent would be the WR being allowed to start 15 yards into the defense when the ball is snapped
-
Here I thought, it's the 4th of July and I posted a thread about supporting our national soccer teams. Sure, I have Cal on ignore because of the political board, but I should read this one. I mean, he claims to support his country and there's nothing political in my post. I'm sure he's just providing patriotic support.
....
Nope. In an attempt to show Trump just how far he can deepthroat him he's going off on political rants in a non political thread and wishing INJURY on to a US soccer player (which he's clearly trying to back away from now).
Silly me for thinking he'd actually post anything different.
-
whiney birdbrain, lol, you support her because she's gay and she dissed our WH and President Trump. Making it political was inherent ini your post, just not overt. Her issue is nasty politics, and she's a bitch, just like you, by f'ing our WHITE HOUSE.
but you are such a poor victim of American life on the forum. Like her, you cause your own lack of being respected.
It's odd how you laugh at other people being offended and insulted, but when your bigotry gets called out - you go way overboard fake offended, just like a typical emotional kneejerking leftwing America-hating sombeitches around our country.
-
Infinitely more exciting than baseball
Unfortunate this got moved. Don't care it isn't browns related. Not like that main board is bumping right now
Unfortunate this got moved. Don't care it isn't browns related. Not like that main board is bumping right now
Yeah unfortunate...what barbershop do you go where grown men are talking about fucking soccer.
-
he's probably a long haired woodpecker - doesn't get hair cuts because the scissors are out to get him.
-
Where you were unlucky is with the rules of soccer which disallowed the goal because of the offside rule. A completely useless rule in my opinion. The English girl beat the defenders who were slow to react to her, and all she had to do was to beat the goalie...which she did, but because of that bad, stupid rule, her goal was disallowed. Her skill and strategy in beating her opponents was not rewarded. It would be like a TD being disallowed because a wide receiver was able to run by his defenders on the way to catching the ball. And yet, soccer does these stupid penalty kicks to decide tie games. Why not just eliminate the offside rule, and you would have the equivalent of penalty kicks....player vs. goalie, happen organically within the course of the game, rather than be a gimmick to decide a contest. Yes, this idiot rule benefited the USA, but in my opinion, it should not have.
Oh, good. Gipper, who knows nothing about soccer, let us know that the rules of soccer are stupid.
The equivalent would be the WR being allowed to start 15 yards into the defense when the ball is snapped
Oh, good. Gipper, who knows nothing about soccer, let us know that the rules of soccer are stupid.
The equivalent would be the WR being allowed to start 15 yards into the defense when the ball is snapped
I know enough about it to know that you are full of shit....and that that rule makes the game boring and stupid. On that particular play....the US players and the English player were all meadering around in the scoring zone. The English player then ran past them toward the goal.... and the American players allowed her to get past them.. where she took a pass from a teammate to score a goal....all while the ball was in play. There is nothing the equivalent of a "snap" in soccer. The fact is, the US was awarded for their dilatory play in allowing the English girl to slide past them.
https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/video/1562082883914
Maybe a better analogy would be that: "no fast breaks are to be allowed in basketball". In other words it would be the equivalent to a rule that would require a defender be between you and the basket in order for a bucket to be allowed. If you blow by a defender to score, it would not count....despite the fact that your skill allowed you to get the better of your opponent.
-
whiney birdbrain, lol, you support her because she's gay and she dissed our WH and President Trump. Making it political was inherent ini your post, just not overt. Her issue is nasty politics, and she's a bitch, just like you, by f'ing our WHITE HOUSE.
but you are such a poor victim of American life on the forum. Like her, you cause your own lack of being respected.
It's odd how you laugh at other people being offended and insulted, but when your bigotry gets called out - you go way overboard fake offended, just like a typical emotional kneejerking leftwing America-hating sombeitches around our country.
whiney birdbrain, lol, you support her because she's gay and she dissed our WH and President Trump. Making it political was inherent ini your post, just not overt. Her issue is nasty politics, and she's a bitch, just like you, by f'ing our WHITE HOUSE.
but you are such a poor victim of American life on the forum. Like her, you cause your own lack of being respected.
It's odd how you laugh at other people being offended and insulted, but when your bigotry gets called out - you go way overboard fake offended, just like a typical emotional kneejerking leftwing America-hating sombeitches around our country.
You're an idiot...
She wasn't mentioned once. Politics weren't mentioned once.
You came in here shitting all over everything like a pathetic child.
You don't understand the definition of the word bigotry it seems. But you don't understand the definition of a lot of words.
This wasn't political in any way, and yet, to show Trump how much you adore him, you jumped in with political insults and saying that you hope a USA women's soccer player gets injured... Like a real piece of shit
-
sure, you ignored her outburst. I was rooting for the women's team USA, just not her. and your gay nasty hateful wench wrote her own bigotry, you ignored it, I didn't. You condone her hate and bigotry, I don't. She brought politics into it, so you brought her up. It is what it is.
So,you ridiculed my story about how I nearly died when I was a kid, just yesterday? and so many times before? but you are all upset because I ridiculed your nasty hateful, arrogant soccer birdbrain who happens to be also gay, and you don't like it. She made it political, you brought it up and condoned it by your woodpecker silence.
You ridicule anything and anybody all the time when they post stuff you simply disagree with. Any story anyone has, you get pouty because you have no stories....and ridicule it.
You and your gay heroine nasty smutmouth sombeitch hater get back what you dish out.
PS keep your diversionary perverted stuff off the Browns forum.
-
sure, you ignored her outburst. I was rooting for the women's team USA, just not her. and your gay nasty hateful wench wrote her own bigotry, you ignored it, I didn't. You condone her hate and bigotry, I don't. She brought politics into it, so you brought her up. It is what it is.
So,you ridiculed my story about how I nearly died when I was a kid, just yesterday? and so many times before? but you are all upset because I ridiculed your nasty hateful, arrogant soccer birdbrain who happens to be also gay, and you don't like it. She made it political, you brought it up and condoned it by your woodpecker silence.
You ridicule anything and anybody all the time when they post stuff you simply disagree with. Any story anyone has, you get pouty because you have no stories....and ridicule it.
You and your gay heroine nasty smutmouth sombeitch hater get back what you dish out.
PS keep your diversionary perverted stuff off the Browns forum.
sure, you ignored her outburst. I was rooting for the women's team USA, just not her. and your gay nasty hateful wench wrote her own bigotry, you ignored it, I didn't. You condone her hate and bigotry, I don't. She brought politics into it, so you brought her up. It is what it is.
So,you ridiculed my story about how I nearly died when I was a kid, just yesterday? and so many times before? but you are all upset because I ridiculed your nasty hateful, arrogant soccer birdbrain who happens to be also gay, and you don't like it. She made it political, you brought it up and condoned it by your woodpecker silence.
You ridicule anything and anybody all the time when they post stuff you simply disagree with. Any story anyone has, you get pouty because you have no stories....and ridicule it.
You and your gay heroine nasty smutmouth sombeitch hater get back what you dish out.
PS keep your diversionary perverted stuff off the Browns forum.
Christ you're a child...
Nothing political was mentioned. You made it political
You seem to have some strange obsession with her sexuality, but I imagine you're using it to justify your homophobia.
Your story is ridiculous. If you don't want it ridiculed don't post it on a public forum.
Your lack of self awareness really knows no bounds.
You've successfully completely derailed a thread about supporting our national teams.
Clearly you're not a real American. Wishing injury on a USA player is just low. Claiming you love America? What a joke.
I'm done with you in this thread. Continue to throw a fit if you'd like. Letting everyone else see your pathetic self outside of the poli board is bad enough.
-
it wasn't about football, that is for sure. You mad, birdbrain? It was stupid to put it on the wrong forum.
Your arrogance and ignorance gets a deserved negative reaction. You are a loudmouth sissy - you love to smart off, but go
outraged when anyone dishes it back out to you. You don't know football, you don't know politics, you seem to be the wimpy gay alt of mz the pussy the pussy from way back. I didn't boot your stupid soccer crap off, so go pretend you have seventeen genders, nobody cares, but at least stop your personal attacks every single time you don't get to dominate every conservation with your stupid one-liner outbursts.
Seriously, ll you ever do is argue with people, and you are always wrong, have no idea, change subjects, and show yourself like a kid that was afraid to leave your bedroom until you could vote.
Have a nice sissy anti-everything American Twittler Woodpeckery day. Asswhole.
-
Infinitely more exciting than baseball
Unfortunate this got moved. Don't care it isn't browns related. Not like that main board is bumping right now
Infinitely more exciting than baseball
Unfortunate this got moved. Don't care it isn't browns related. Not like that main board is bumping right now
Ya, right....
-
-
So, Cal
Do you or do you not wish the American Women's Soccer team to win the World Cup Final?
-
So, Cal
Do you or do you not wish the American Women's Soccer team to win the World Cup Final?
So, Cal
Do you or do you not wish the American Women's Soccer team to win the World Cup Final?
I already said I did, I thought. I just wanted the hunchface of nasty gaydom to miss it, not playing. She's just nasty.
I hope they bench her and make woodpecker cry.
-
So, Cal
Do you or do you not wish the American Women's Soccer team to win the World Cup Final?
I already said I did, I thought. I just wanted the hunchface of nasty gaydom to miss it, not playing. She's just nasty.
I hope they bench her and make woodpecker cry.
I already said I did, I thought. I just wanted the hunchface of nasty gaydom to miss it, not playing. She's just nasty.
I hope they bench her and make woodpecker cry.
He actually wished injury on her
And continues to being up her sexual orientation which is just telling us more about Cal that we all already knew...
-
not physical injury, I said I hoped she got kicked in the nose during a practice, and had to sit out.
No injury, ok, maybe a sore nose. The gay thing only makes the nasty bitchiness worse.
asswhole woodypeckerhead. She is just a nasty lowlife bitch, like you.
-
I played Rugby for quite a few years, and it is a tough sport.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
