Skip to content

Support Your National Soccer Teams

Barber Shop Talk
79 12 2.6k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #37

    I played Rugby for quite a few years, and it is a tough sport.

  • not physical injury, I said I hoped she got kicked in the nose during a practice, and had to sit out.

    No injury, ok, maybe a sore nose. The gay thing only makes the nasty bitchiness worse.

    asswhole woodypeckerhead. She is just a nasty lowlife bitch, like you.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @calfoxwc said:

    not physical injury, I said I hoped she got kicked in the nose during a practice, and had to sit out.

    No injury, ok, maybe a sore nose. The gay thing only makes the nasty bitchiness worse.

    asswhole woodypeckerhead. She is just a nasty lowlife bitch, like you.

    I'm sorry but woody is right. You converted this from a pro-American soccer team support thread into your hatred of anything gay that belongs on the poliboard with the rest of your bigotry. You were wrong.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    not physical injury, I said I hoped she got kicked in the nose during a practice, and had to sit out.

    No injury, ok, maybe a sore nose. The gay thing only makes the nasty bitchiness worse.

    asswhole woodypeckerhead. She is just a nasty lowlife bitch, like you.

    I'm sorry but woody is right. You converted this from a pro-American soccer team support thread into your hatred of anything gay that belongs on the poliboard with the rest of your bigotry. You were wrong.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #39

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm sorry but woody is right. You converted this from a pro-American soccer team support thread into your hatred of anything gay that belongs on the poliboard with the rest of your bigotry. You were wrong.

    Bullshit.  They are anti american c u n t s.  Hope they get beat.  And fuck gays and Trannys.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm sorry but woody is right. You converted this from a pro-American soccer team support thread into your hatred of anything gay that belongs on the poliboard with the rest of your bigotry. You were wrong.

    Bullshit.  They are anti american c u n t s.  Hope they get beat.  And fuck gays and Trannys.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Bullshit.  They are anti american c u n t s.  Hope they get beat.  And fuck gays and Trannys.

    I guess I just don't understand what has happened in so many lives of some of you for you to hate so much....even at the expense of rooting for an American national team.   Can you search your personal history and identify what it took for this to happen to you?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Bullshit.  They are anti american c u n t s.  Hope they get beat.  And fuck gays and Trannys.

    I guess I just don't understand what has happened in so many lives of some of you for you to hate so much....even at the expense of rooting for an American national team.   Can you search your personal history and identify what it took for this to happen to you?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @the-gipper said:

    I guess I just don't understand what has happened in so many lives of some of you for you to hate so much....even at the expense of rooting for an American national team.   Can you search your personal history and identify what it took for this to happen to you?

    Fuck them.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I guess I just don't understand what has happened in so many lives of some of you for you to hate so much....even at the expense of rooting for an American national team.   Can you search your personal history and identify what it took for this to happen to you?

    Fuck them.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fuck them.

    You mean, literally?  Sexual  Intercourse?

    Here is a photo....some seem pretty nick looking, which ones would you do?

    USWNT-Soccer-DL_0.jpg?itok=PHtEStqL

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm sorry but woody is right. You converted this from a pro-American soccer team support thread into your hatred of anything gay that belongs on the poliboard with the rest of your bigotry. You were wrong.

    Bullshit.  They are anti american c u n t s.  Hope they get beat.  And fuck gays and Trannys.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Bullshit.  They are anti american c u n t s.  Hope they get beat.  And fuck gays and Trannys.

    Nice try. Only one fish took the bait though.?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    not physical injury, I said I hoped she got kicked in the nose during a practice, and had to sit out.

    No injury, ok, maybe a sore nose. The gay thing only makes the nasty bitchiness worse.

    asswhole woodypeckerhead. She is just a nasty lowlife bitch, like you.

    I'm sorry but woody is right. You converted this from a pro-American soccer team support thread into your hatred of anything gay that belongs on the poliboard with the rest of your bigotry. You were wrong.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm sorry but woody is right. You converted this from a pro-American soccer team support thread into your hatred of anything gay that belongs on the poliboard with the rest of your bigotry. You were wrong.

    I am not wrong, her bigorty and hatefullness, like yours, comes along with the package. She made it that way. I can't support that bitch, gay or not, because she's a BITCH. You support her because she agrees with your bigoted, insane politics. It is OUR WHITE HOUSE, not obaMao's or PRES Trump's White House. You leftist liars bitch together, flock together like birdbrains.

       Your saving grace is that there are good things about you, you know a lot about life, etc etc, unlike the ignorant ornithogical  sp?

    birdbrain.

    The entire USA Women's soccer team was disgraced by the bitches' outburst, gay or not. But being gay, you'd think she wouldn't be a hater.

      Nope. She is just a nasty bitch. I only support the rest of the team. I hope the nasty bitch gets strep throat, laryngitis and pink eye and can't play in the championship game ...tomorrow?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    More exciting sock-her action.........

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Cal brought his batshit insane political self here

    DieHard brought his trolling self here

  • F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    sorry 

    my heritage is dutch so....

    I like the orange colors too

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm sorry but woody is right. You converted this from a pro-American soccer team support thread into your hatred of anything gay that belongs on the poliboard with the rest of your bigotry. You were wrong.

    I am not wrong, her bigorty and hatefullness, like yours, comes along with the package. She made it that way. I can't support that bitch, gay or not, because she's a BITCH. You support her because she agrees with your bigoted, insane politics. It is OUR WHITE HOUSE, not obaMao's or PRES Trump's White House. You leftist liars bitch together, flock together like birdbrains.

       Your saving grace is that there are good things about you, you know a lot about life, etc etc, unlike the ignorant ornithogical  sp?

    birdbrain.

    The entire USA Women's soccer team was disgraced by the bitches' outburst, gay or not. But being gay, you'd think she wouldn't be a hater.

      Nope. She is just a nasty bitch. I only support the rest of the team. I hope the nasty bitch gets strep throat, laryngitis and pink eye and can't play in the championship game ...tomorrow?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @calfoxwc said:

    I am not wrong, her bigorty and hatefullness, like yours, comes along with the package. She made it that way. I can't support that bitch, gay or not, because she's a BITCH. You support her because she agrees with your bigoted, insane politics. It is OUR WHITE HOUSE, not obaMao's or PRES Trump's White House. You leftist liars bitch together, flock together like birdbrains.

       Your saving grace is that there are good things about you, you know a lot about life, etc etc, unlike the ignorant ornithogical  sp?

    birdbrain.

    The entire USA Women's soccer team was disgraced by the bitches' outburst, gay or not. But being gay, you'd think she wouldn't be a hater.

      Nope. She is just a nasty bitch. I only support the rest of the team. I hope the nasty bitch gets strep throat, laryngitis and pink eye and can't play in the championship game ...tomorrow?

    Well, I have seen enough of the political board to know that you spew reams and reams of hate filled rants at anyone and anything that you disagree with, the above just being a small sample.     And yet here you are complaining and whining about some else being "nasty"?

    I mean, what are you? Dandelion fluff?  You dish it out all day but can't take a little bit of your own medicine.

    Also....consider this, as a lesbian, I suspect that she has been subjected to the kind of hate against her that your ilk have bestowed upon her day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.   I suspect that you would develop a bit of a nasty streak yourself.

    And along those lines, I ask you the same as I asked Diehard, which he refused to answer:  What has happened in your life to have caused you to be so full of hate, bile, resentment?   We are close to the same age,  come from the same general area (NEOhio), both have working class backgrounds. Yet you are always roiling with this volcano of rage against everything it seems.  I guess we should have sympathy for you for the trauma you suffered.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Image result for nETHERLANDS WOMEN'S SOCCER GIF

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #50

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2844430-usa-vs-netherlands-2019-womens-soccer-world-cup-date-start-time-live-stream

    Date: Sunday, July 7

    Time: 5 p.m. local time, 4 p.m. BST, 11 a.m. ET

    TV Info: BBC One, Fox

    Live Stream: BBC iPlayer, Fox Sports Go, fuboTV

    Choosing between Rapinoe and Press presents a dilemma for coach Jill Ellis. She left Rapinoe out of the last four, while Press seized the chance to catch the eye by opening the scoring against the Lionesses.

    Some believe Press should feature in the starting XI more often:

    *******************************************

       and, btw, Morgan's tea sipping celebration was so cool, and really fun. Criticism over that is stupid. lol

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Rapinoe was hurt... That's why she was out. 

    We've got you trying to troll and failing for being ignorant of the topic

    We've got DH trying to troll and failing for just being too obvious.

    No Real Americans in site though. What a shame

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Sure looked like a lot of bias to help the Netherlands team by the ref who made one ridiculous call against the US with a dive between two US players and about 5 no-calls on runovers of US by Netherlands players, one in the penalty box early on.

    This game will be given away to the Netherlands by a bad call in the penalty box. Just watch.

  • Sure looked like a lot of bias to help the Netherlands team by the ref who made one ridiculous call against the US with a dive between two US players and about 5 no-calls on runovers of US by Netherlands players, one in the penalty box early on.

    This game will be given away to the Netherlands by a bad call in the penalty box. Just watch.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @texasag1969 said:

    Sure looked like a lot of bias to help the Netherlands team by the ref who made one ridiculous call against the US with a dive between two US players and about 5 no-calls on runovers of US by Netherlands players, one in the penalty box early on.

    This game will be given away to the Netherlands by a bad call in the penalty box. Just watch.

    I thought the game wasn't on til 5 pm today?

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Go Netherlands!?

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Go USA!

    In the face of all of these fake Americans. They act like they love this country, but they clearly don't. 

  • Go Netherlands!?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #56

    Well....WE . i.e. the USA   wins it  2-0. 

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Go Netherlands!?