Skip to content

WOOF WOOF: Fantasy Football Follies, week 9

The Browns Board
11 8 950
  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #2

    This Team DangeRuss is on a mission.

    A mad Team DangeRuss is a dangerous Team DangeRuss.

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #3

    My DevilDawgs have grabbed a share of 2nd place after a 5 game winning streak. I'd also like to point out my charges are doing more with less as the four teams beneath us in the standings have outscored the DevilDawgs.

    This week's matchup with the league leading Choo Choo's will seperate the wheat from the chaff. We're going to need better production from our charges and it won't help that our top scorer (T.J. Who'syomama) is enjoying his bye week.

    As the DDawgs coach, I vow we'll be ready for the challenge.

    Doug

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #4

    \ said:

    Beanpot's League TWO: The standings tightened up after the top two teams suffered losses.Beanpot's team played a leisurely game, losing to the Traveling Pants 44-55. The Pants, who had two players scoring zero points, remain hopeful that they can still qualify for a playoff slot.

    Good stuff, as always.

    In fairness to me, McGahee and Witten both suited up but failed to play (I think Witten played a bit but failed to register a catch).

    I always tell my team that defense wins championships, and with my roster, that's some advice to take to the bank. icon_e_smile.gif

  • F Fan Of STEEL 1 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Nice writeup as always Kathy, but don't forget to mention the Steeler fan.

  • K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #6

    \ said:

    Nice writeup as always Kathy, but don't forget to mention the Steeler fan.

    Who? icon_e_wink.gif

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #7

    LOL! That's awesome Kathy!

    I got my waterboys running gassers as we speak. We don't need to half step with Gatorade - we need to go turbo-fuel with Jolt Cola!

    Time to play a little hard ball this week. My team got soft and turned into General Hospital (Witten, Bush and Parker). One more loss and I'm calling my squids "Junior Varsity." Every year I played Zombo I used to tell him I'm playing my JVs against you just to watch him crumble under pressure. He was a rip snortin riot - I miss that knucklehead.

    - Tom F.

  • K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #8

    \ said:

    LOL! That's awesome Kathy!

    I got my waterboys running gassers as we speak. We don't need to half step with Gatorade - we need to go turbo-fuel with Jolt Cola!

    Time to play a little hard ball this week. My team got soft and turned into General Hospital (Witten, Bush and Parker). One more loss and I'm calling my squids "Junior Varsity." Every year I played Zombo I used to tell him I'm playing my JVs against you just to watch him crumble under pressure. He was a rip snortin riot - I miss that knucklehead.

    Thanks! And thanks for the Sticky. (How'd you do that?)

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #9

    A stunned Calfox was left agape and without comment. Kathy

    ***********************************************

    ........ icon_e_biggrin.gif

  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Agape?.........Agape!...........Agape$............there is no agape in football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Buckle down young man icon_e_biggrin.gif

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Meanwhile, Brady Quinn got me 16 pts on his first start !

    I'm glad I didn't pick up their defense... that was awful.

    I wonder if the DC is changing so many things week to week that

    he has confused all of his lb's and db's.

    Or something... ?