NFL in Sanfermines
-
Godspeed and have fun.
-
Josh Norman has been seen in the bull running today in Pamplona. I'm angry because today I have partied and I left just before the bull running (gotta work at 2pm, bull running is 8am). My little brother who is a NFL fan has seen him but didn't know he was an NFL player. Damn it.
He recalls that Norman has made a big jump over a cow and has earned a big applause by the bulls' square attendance.
In other news, I have helped around the city a couple from Utah, giving them some directions and advice, for which they have tipped me. Denver Broncos and Georgia Bulldogs fans. Really nice and cheerful people. I'll keep on my quest for Browns fans

Josh Norman has been seen in the bull running today in Pamplona. I'm angry because today I have partied and I left just before the bull running (gotta work at 2pm, bull running is 8am). My little brother who is a NFL fan has seen him but didn't know he was an NFL player. Damn it.
He recalls that Norman has made a big jump over a cow and has earned a big applause by the bulls' square attendance.
In other news, I have helped around the city a couple from Utah, giving them some directions and advice, for which they have tipped me. Denver Broncos and Georgia Bulldogs fans. Really nice and cheerful people. I'll keep on my quest for Browns fans

How can someone be both a Broncos and a Georgia Bulldog fan?
-
Josh Norman has been seen in the bull running today in Pamplona. I'm angry because today I have partied and I left just before the bull running (gotta work at 2pm, bull running is 8am). My little brother who is a NFL fan has seen him but didn't know he was an NFL player. Damn it.
He recalls that Norman has made a big jump over a cow and has earned a big applause by the bulls' square attendance.
In other news, I have helped around the city a couple from Utah, giving them some directions and advice, for which they have tipped me. Denver Broncos and Georgia Bulldogs fans. Really nice and cheerful people. I'll keep on my quest for Browns fans

How can someone be both a Broncos and a Georgia Bulldog fan?
How can someone be both a Broncos and a Georgia Bulldog fan?
Maybe an alumni?
-
A lot of football players have clauses in their contracts about being forbidden to play basketball for fear of injuring themselves. Perhaps running with bulls is an exception.
-
A lot of football players have clauses in their contracts about being forbidden to play basketball for fear of injuring themselves. Perhaps running with bulls is an exception.
A lot of football players have clauses in their contracts about being forbidden to play basketball for fear of injuring themselves. Perhaps running with bulls is an exception.
I thought about the same. ALL soccer players have those clases and they would get fines for this kind of stuff.
-
Ok, but what is Sanfermines? A town? I thought the bull thing was done in Pamplona.
-
Ok, but what is Sanfermines? A town? I thought the bull thing was done in Pamplona.
Ok, but what is Sanfermines? A town? I thought the bull thing was done in Pamplona.
Running of the bulls is in Pamplona. Too busy to Google it? It's every year around the feast of San (Saint) Fermin (Sanfermines, get it?) Big week long festival, the running of the bulls is just part of it.
I'll let Nero elaborate if he feels like it.
Yeh, that bull running is pretty dangerous. From the website...
"All sections of the route are overlooked by a large number of security guards and first aid assistants. Since 1924 a total of 15 people have died and more than 200 been injured by the bulls. The most recent occurrence was 2009, while the previous death before that was 1995."
-
Josh Norman has been seen in the bull running today in Pamplona. I'm angry because today I have partied and I left just before the bull running (gotta work at 2pm, bull running is 8am). My little brother who is a NFL fan has seen him but didn't know he was an NFL player. Damn it.
He recalls that Norman has made a big jump over a cow and has earned a big applause by the bulls' square attendance.
In other news, I have helped around the city a couple from Utah, giving them some directions and advice, for which they have tipped me. Denver Broncos and Georgia Bulldogs fans. Really nice and cheerful people. I'll keep on my quest for Browns fans

How can someone be both a Broncos and a Georgia Bulldog fan?
How can someone be both a Broncos and a Georgia Bulldog fan?
I'll bet Terrell Davis is
-
Ok, but what is Sanfermines? A town? I thought the bull thing was done in Pamplona.
Running of the bulls is in Pamplona. Too busy to Google it? It's every year around the feast of San (Saint) Fermin (Sanfermines, get it?) Big week long festival, the running of the bulls is just part of it.
I'll let Nero elaborate if he feels like it.
Yeh, that bull running is pretty dangerous. From the website...
"All sections of the route are overlooked by a large number of security guards and first aid assistants. Since 1924 a total of 15 people have died and more than 200 been injured by the bulls. The most recent occurrence was 2009, while the previous death before that was 1995."
Running of the bulls is in Pamplona. Too busy to Google it? It's every year around the feast of San (Saint) Fermin (Sanfermines, get it?) Big week long festival, the running of the bulls is just part of it.
I'll let Nero elaborate if he feels like it.
Yeh, that bull running is pretty dangerous. From the website...
"All sections of the route are overlooked by a large number of security guards and first aid assistants. Since 1924 a total of 15 people have died and more than 200 been injured by the bulls. The most recent occurrence was 2009, while the previous death before that was 1995."
Most dangerous thing un the bull running a are not the bulls, but the people. The streets are overcrowded so many injuries are due to missteps or people falling.
We have every day for 9 days fireworks, bull runnings, bullfights and a lot of music and entertainment.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Now moving on to Josh Norman