Off to Nevada
-
funnier yet, the originator of the mass invasion of Area 51 has emphatically stated to the Air Force and everybody else, that
it was only a satire, just to be funny, and it went viral, and he isn't responsible if anybody actually goes for it.
That's an important point so woody, jblu and tiamsies don't actually go.
-
and of those 500k people only a few thousand at most are serious.....the rest is typical internet trolls who only "signed up" to get peopke interested so it actually happens.
-
I guess some of them are really thinking to actually do it.
They have all planned to wear their official event socks, showing them getting
through the Area 51 fence:

-
dear god cal is gay as fuck
.
-
I guess some of them are really thinking to actually do it.
They have all planned to wear their official event socks, showing them getting
through the Area 51 fence:

-
The government should move in to prevent this kind of online satire.
-
The government should move in to prevent this kind of online satire.
The government should move in to prevent this kind of online satire.

-
The government should move in to prevent this kind of online satire.

-
Reusing memes in multiple threads, especially bad ones, is frowned upon.
-
I guess some of them are really thinking to actually do it.
They have all planned to wear their official event socks, showing them getting
through the Area 51 fence:

-
quoting ur own posts is getting desperate
-
Reusing memes in multiple threads, especially bad ones, is frowned upon.
Someone should do something about it. That someone is the federal government!
-
Reusing memes in multiple threads, especially bad ones, is frowned upon.
Someone should do something about it. That someone is the federal government!
Someone should do something about it. That someone is the federal government!
Sorry Woody I don't think you will be able to flag me for double posting a meme and getting me censored...you are not on Facebook.
-
Someone should do something about it. That someone is the federal government!
Sorry Woody I don't think you will be able to flag me for double posting a meme and getting me censored...you are not on Facebook.
Sorry Woody I don't think you will be able to flag me for double posting a meme and getting me censored...you are not on Facebook.
The horror!
-
Sorry Woody I don't think you will be able to flag me for double posting a meme and getting me censored...you are not on Facebook.
The horror!
The horror!
That is what Facebook says about a pro life ad..censor it!!
-
The horror!
That is what Facebook says about a pro life ad..censor it!!
That is what Facebook says about a pro life ad..censor it!!
I know! These damned private businesses and their ability to do with their product what they will!
-
That is what Facebook says about a pro life ad..censor it!!
I know! These damned private businesses and their ability to do with their product what they will!
I know! These damned private businesses and their ability to do with their product what they will!
And when private businesses get so big and powerful they become monopolies like big Tech has become we have a remedy in this country called breaking up the monopolies and leveling the playing field.
-
I know! These damned private businesses and their ability to do with their product what they will!
And when private businesses get so big and powerful they become monopolies like big Tech has become we have a remedy in this country called breaking up the monopolies and leveling the playing field.
And when private businesses get so big and powerful they become monopolies like big Tech has become we have a remedy in this country called breaking up the monopolies and leveling the playing field.
And look at the history of monopolies that have been broken up in this country. Facebook in no way qualifies by the standards set for busting up a monopoly. There are competitors but it seems conservatives make zero effort to migrate to them.
I use MeWe so I can do private gun trades. Facebook banned being able to do it. Gun owners didn’t pout and ask that the feds come in to make it accepted on Facebook. They just moved to a social media platform that allowed it.
-
Help us liberate the aliens comrade!
Then we'll DEMAND Facebook hide the bad people!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

