Desmond Harrison , good timing Dorsey!
-
-
yep.
-
-
Felony Arrest Warrant..1) Assault on a *person by Strangulation. 2) Assault on a female by male..Am only speculating.. but it sounds like Des strangled a man we will call Big Ben for now
who was caught sleeping with maybe a former Des girlfriend? ? No word out of Greensboro.. but I'd hope Des turns himself in..
-
Zombo said:
Something was wrong last year when he was listed out with an "illness" every week and never played another down after being replaced, not even on special teams.
There was more to the story when he was cut for missing a flight ... Kitchen's look said it all.
Zombo
The whole series of events seems out of whack
.(or lack thereof). Per Greensboro.com, the 2 warrants had not yet been served, as of Wednesday evening..No further updates as of today Thursday.. From a Rapaport tweet, i do remember the Browns cutting Desmond on a Wednesday. after Des found out on Tuesday via Des's phone call ?(your fired!)
....man, that was some good hair stylin' ?
-
Zombo said:
There was more to the story when he was cut for missing a flight ... Kitchen's look said it all.
Kitchens look did say it all..Read Kitchens quotes to match look ?.here. Des turns Des, into custody Friday at sunrise... https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2019/07/19/former-nfl-player-desmond-harrison-assault-charges-arizona-cardinals/1777366001/
-
-
-
A complete waste of talent.. Joe Thomas said he had had all the talent in the world... He simply just couldnt keep his noggen together
A complete waste of talent.. Joe Thomas said he had had all the talent in the world... He simply just couldnt keep his noggen together
Unfortunately, there have been, and will be, many others like him in all sports. Those guys having the ability, but lacking the desire & determination to be great.
Mike
-
A complete waste of talent.. Joe Thomas said he had had all the talent in the world... He simply just couldnt keep his noggen together
Unfortunately, there have been, and will be, many others like him in all sports. Those guys having the ability, but lacking the desire & determination to be great.
Mike
Unfortunately, there have been, and will be, many others like him in all sports. Those guys having the ability, but lacking the desire & determination to be great.
Mike
Freddie Childress comes to mind lol
-
A complete waste of talent.. Joe Thomas said he had had all the talent in the world... He simply just couldnt keep his noggen together
Unfortunately, there have been, and will be, many others like him in all sports. Those guys having the ability, but lacking the desire & determination to be great.
Mike
Those guys having the ability, but lacking the desire & determination to be great.
...or are they just plain stupid. I mean we're talking millions of dollars here.
Harrison, Josh Gordon......different reasons why they're not playing......but stupidity none the less. (I guess Maziel could be lumped in there too)
-
Those guys having the ability, but lacking the desire & determination to be great.
...or are they just plain stupid. I mean we're talking millions of dollars here.
Harrison, Josh Gordon......different reasons why they're not playing......but stupidity none the less. (I guess Maziel could be lumped in there too)
...or are they just plain stupid. I mean we're talking millions of dollars here.
Harrison, Josh Gordon......different reasons why they're not playing......but stupidity none the less. (I guess Maziel could be lumped in there too)
Good point. I have long maintained that these guys are all pretty super athletically & the difference is what I want in every draft..."I & I"..Intelligence & Intensity.
Mike
-
Greensboro Court Hearing. one victim
https://www.brownszone.com/2019/07/22/mailbag-what-really-happened-with-desmond-harrison-bigger-things-ahead-for-antonio-callaway-whos-a-legitimate-long-shot-to-make-roster/ Scott Petrak believes this ^^^is what happened with Des as a brown
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login