I didn't know this about Mayfield !
-
Here's what I know about Baker....The Browns took him with the #1 pick, so what ANY team picking AFTER #1 means nothing & their intentions mean nothing post 2018 draft.
WE got him & that's all that matters. That draft is past history.
Mike
-

-
Most don't know the real Baker Mayfield yet..Here's the new ESPN the Magazine read, causing lots of chatter. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27203212/cleveland-browns-quarterback-baker-mayfield-afraid-hype Really enjoyable good read. Baker answers questions that are directed at Him*.. if his non scripted answers, hurts your feelings? Don't keep asking him the same questions!! Tell the Patriots & others, They got Punk'd @#6 ..
-
Most don't know the real Baker Mayfield yet..Here's the new ESPN the Magazine read, causing lots of chatter. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27203212/cleveland-browns-quarterback-baker-mayfield-afraid-hype Really enjoyable good read. Baker answers questions that are directed at Him*.. if his non scripted answers, hurts your feelings? Don't keep asking him the same questions!! Tell the Patriots & others, They got Punk'd @#6 ..
Most don't know the real Baker Mayfield yet..Here's the new ESPN the Magazine read. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27203212/cleveland-browns-quarterback-baker-mayfield-afraid-hype Really enjoyable good read. Baker answers questions that are directed at Him*.. if his non scripted answers, hurts your feelings? Don't ask!! Tell the Patriots & others, They got Punk'd @#6 ..
I liked the comparison of Baker with Freddie who seems to have that same inner drive to be himself instead of what everyone else thinks they need to be. You could not have teamed up two better matching personalities and life experiences than those two seem to share. Over last season and through the off season I have moved from burned (by JM) sceptic of small running QBs to a believer in Baker Mayfield similar to my respect for Drew Brees. Every year I try to get Brees on my FF team (he's won me a ton of money). This year I hope to get them both. Baker is going to be that kind of force for the Browns over the next 10-15 years. I'm convinced of it.
-
I didn't know some of this about The Dawgpound.. https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2019/7/18/20698301/browns-training-camp-1985-orgins-of-the-dawg-pound I enjoy when the oldtimers comment in the comment section..and agree the new bowl just can't wall in the sound like The Muni..
-
The Fun is in the winning, we plan on having a whole lotta fun.
-
Baker on the Pats an awful thought. First thing to pop into my mind is that him on the Pats for the next 10-15 yrs and they threaten the Packers Championship record.
But not really, 17 is a lot. But still.
-
Baker on the Pats an awful thought. First thing to pop into my mind is that him on the Pats for the next 10-15 yrs and they threaten the Packers Championship record.
But not really, 17 is a lot. But still.
Baker on the Pats an awful thought. First thing to pop into my mind is that him on the Pats for the next 10-15 yrs and they threaten the Packers Championship record.
But not really, 17 is a lot. But still.
Packers have 13 titles to date the patriots only have six if I’m counting right yes only six so they are not even halfway there yet to the Packers for what that’s worth
-
Baker on the Pats an awful thought. First thing to pop into my mind is that him on the Pats for the next 10-15 yrs and they threaten the Packers Championship record.
But not really, 17 is a lot. But still.
Packers have 13 titles to date the patriots only have six if I’m counting right yes only six so they are not even halfway there yet to the Packers for what that’s worth
Packers have 13 titles to date the patriots only have six if I’m counting right yes only six so they are not even halfway there yet to the Packers for what that’s worth
& I think we both agree- let's see how many New England can win once Brady retires- he can't play forever...
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001036376/article/brett-favre-sees-himself-in-mayfield-mahomes
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
"That damn Baker Mayfield"