Tiamat's 2019 training camp observations, thoughts, ramblings (who the hell knows at this point?)
-
outside of being intrigued with Redwine at safety, I'd like to get a bit of feedback
on Seibert, Forbes and Lewis, the last three picks.
and kick returner. It's very, very interesting set of guys who could end up being the #1 kick returner.
https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Cleveland-Browns-kick-returner-132369437/
-
outside of being intrigued with Redwine at safety, I'd like to get a bit of feedback
on Seibert, Forbes and Lewis, the last three picks.
and kick returner. It's very, very interesting set of guys who could end up being the #1 kick returner.
https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Cleveland-Browns-kick-returner-132369437/
outside of being intrigued with Redwine at safety, I'd like to get a bit of feedback
on Seibert, Forbes and Lewis, the last three picks.
and kick returner. It's very, very interesting set of guys who could end up being the #1 kick returner.
https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Cleveland-Browns-kick-returner-132369437/
Kick and punt returning is still to me one of the glaring holes that we have on this team by that I mean it is unsettled if we have the right person or a good person to do those jobs.
-
I did pick up one of those white, bucket hats from the Browns site that you saw the coaches on HBO wear. Actually not a bad fit. Fortunately I don't have a head the size of a Shetland pony, so I can pull off a clean, summer buzz plus the hat.
Anywho.
Welcome to my yearly mad house, I trust you'll enjoy your stay. I'm sorry about missing last year, but life has a tendency to keep us from our passions at times. Myself and a few friends (former teammates) will be in attendance the first Saturday of camp - the 27th. Feel free to holler if you see us.
While I hope to soak up as much as possible, the camp time is only 2 hours. I plan to make a camp date in August to gauge progress so because of that I'll be focusing on a few spot mostly this time around.
- The secondary.
I'm a DB at heart, always have been. It's home. I want to see Greedy and the physical gifts he brings to the table. I want to see how he and Ward compliment each other. I also want to get a better understanding of their roles under our new DC.
From there my eyes will lead me to the safeties. Outside of Randall I want to know how Burnett and possibly Redwine look.. What our 2 primary safeties will be and how the nickel spot will be addressed and by who?
- The Oline
The interior especially. Who is going to shake out at RG between Corbett, Kush and Kalis. Will Corbett get more looks at center? How does Tretter perform without having Zeitler on his hip? Finally, any progress from Robinson and where might Forbes land..?
Last stop.
- The Backers.
Not so much Schob or Kirksey. I want to see Avery's further development and deployment. Where does Sione see snaps? And is Mack Wilson the steal many make him out to be.
I know you guys are into the sexy. The skill spots, QB, WR, etc etc. I'll do my best to keep an eye on them when I can and give my word on early returns.
Anything I post initially will be off the cuff and any tweets embedded will either be my own or to echo a point from another's words. Any questions?
Aaaaaaaaaaand break!
- I did pick up one of those white, bucket hats...
- Welcome to my yearly mad house, I trust you'll enjoy your stay. I'm sorry about missing last year, but life has a tendency to keep us from our passions at times. Myself and a few friends (former teammates) will be in attendance the first Saturday of camp - the 27th.
- - The Oline: The interior especially. Who is going to shake out at RG between Corbett, Kush and Kalis. Will Corbett get more looks at center? How does Tretter perform without having Zeitler on his hip? Finally, any progress from Robinson and where might Forbes land..?
- Did you get your bowl of soup?*
- Which positions do your friends favor? Divide and conquer...
- Hopefully at least one friend is ex-OL... be sure he pays as much attention to run blocking as he does PassPro.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* 1st runner-up: "Spalding, get your foot off the boat!"
-
- I did pick up one of those white, bucket hats...
- Welcome to my yearly mad house, I trust you'll enjoy your stay. I'm sorry about missing last year, but life has a tendency to keep us from our passions at times. Myself and a few friends (former teammates) will be in attendance the first Saturday of camp - the 27th.
- - The Oline: The interior especially. Who is going to shake out at RG between Corbett, Kush and Kalis. Will Corbett get more looks at center? How does Tretter perform without having Zeitler on his hip? Finally, any progress from Robinson and where might Forbes land..?
- Did you get your bowl of soup?*
- Which positions do your friends favor? Divide and conquer...
- Hopefully at least one friend is ex-OL... be sure he pays as much attention to run blocking as he does PassPro.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* 1st runner-up: "Spalding, get your foot off the boat!"
- Did you get your bowl of soup?*
- Which positions do your friends favor? Divide and conquer...
- Hopefully at least one friend is ex-OL... be sure he pays as much attention to run blocking as he does PassPro.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* 1st runner-up: "Spalding, get your foot off the boat!"
1) no soup for me - one year.
2) friends favor offense. I'm there to balance it out.
3) One OL (guard) , one RB - noted on pass pro vs run blocking.
-
- I did pick up one of those white, bucket hats...
- Welcome to my yearly mad house, I trust you'll enjoy your stay. I'm sorry about missing last year, but life has a tendency to keep us from our passions at times. Myself and a few friends (former teammates) will be in attendance the first Saturday of camp - the 27th.
- - The Oline: The interior especially. Who is going to shake out at RG between Corbett, Kush and Kalis. Will Corbett get more looks at center? How does Tretter perform without having Zeitler on his hip? Finally, any progress from Robinson and where might Forbes land..?
- Did you get your bowl of soup?*
- Which positions do your friends favor? Divide and conquer...
- Hopefully at least one friend is ex-OL... be sure he pays as much attention to run blocking as he does PassPro.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* 1st runner-up: "Spalding, get your foot off the boat!"
- Did you get your bowl of soup?*
- Which positions do your friends favor? Divide and conquer...
- Hopefully at least one friend is ex-OL... be sure he pays as much attention to run blocking as he does PassPro.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* 1st runner-up: "Spalding, get your foot off the boat!"
What are you doing this Saturday? Why don't you mow my lawn?
LOL
-
I'm tired as shit, probably because I was just woken up by my RB who ran into a family snag and now can't make it to camp. It's late and practice is in 9 hours but I'm opening this up to the floor because I doubt I can get anyone by 7:30am. I just tried the 'return' option on my app but it sends me to a dead link. So either the app is fucked, or it isn't an option. And With people selling these god damn things, it feels wrong to leave a couple open.
Because of this, I now have 2 open tickets for training camp tomorrow/today (27th) at 10am available to the select, able and willing Browns fan wanting them.
The app gives me the option of transferring the tickets, or if you want to roll into camp with us at the gate, I'm fine with that too. From that point on you can go your own way or whatever, I don't care. But it will require some immediate and tight coordination on your part. Either way, feel free to post or drop me a PM if you're interested. I'd hate to see them go to waste.
-
I did pick up one of those white, bucket hats from the Browns site that you saw the coaches on HBO wear. Actually not a bad fit. Fortunately I don't have a head the size of a Shetland pony, so I can pull off a clean, summer buzz plus the hat.
Anywho.
Welcome to my yearly mad house, I trust you'll enjoy your stay. I'm sorry about missing last year, but life has a tendency to keep us from our passions at times. Myself and a few friends (former teammates) will be in attendance the first Saturday of camp - the 27th. Feel free to holler if you see us.
While I hope to soak up as much as possible, the camp time is only 2 hours. I plan to make a camp date in August to gauge progress so because of that I'll be focusing on a few spot mostly this time around.
- The secondary.
I'm a DB at heart, always have been. It's home. I want to see Greedy and the physical gifts he brings to the table. I want to see how he and Ward compliment each other. I also want to get a better understanding of their roles under our new DC.
From there my eyes will lead me to the safeties. Outside of Randall I want to know how Burnett and possibly Redwine look.. What our 2 primary safeties will be and how the nickel spot will be addressed and by who?
- The Oline
The interior especially. Who is going to shake out at RG between Corbett, Kush and Kalis. Will Corbett get more looks at center? How does Tretter perform without having Zeitler on his hip? Finally, any progress from Robinson and where might Forbes land..?
Last stop.
- The Backers.
Not so much Schob or Kirksey. I want to see Avery's further development and deployment. Where does Sione see snaps? And is Mack Wilson the steal many make him out to be.
I know you guys are into the sexy. The skill spots, QB, WR, etc etc. I'll do my best to keep an eye on them when I can and give my word on early returns.
Anything I post initially will be off the cuff and any tweets embedded will either be my own or to echo a point from another's words. Any questions?
Aaaaaaaaaaand break!
I did pick up one of those white, bucket hats from the Browns site that you saw the coaches on HBO wear. Actually not a bad fit. Fortunately I don't have a head the size of a Shetland pony, so I can pull off a clean, summer buzz plus the hat.
Anywho.
Welcome to my yearly mad house, I trust you'll enjoy your stay. I'm sorry about missing last year, but life has a tendency to keep us from our passions at times. Myself and a few friends (former teammates) will be in attendance the first Saturday of camp - the 27th. Feel free to holler if you see us.
While I hope to soak up as much as possible, the camp time is only 2 hours. I plan to make a camp date in August to gauge progress so because of that I'll be focusing on a few spot mostly this time around.
- The secondary.
I'm a DB at heart, always have been. It's home. I want to see Greedy and the physical gifts he brings to the table. I want to see how he and Ward compliment each other. I also want to get a better understanding of their roles under our new DC.
From there my eyes will lead me to the safeties. Outside of Randall I want to know how Burnett and possibly Redwine look.. What our 2 primary safeties will be and how the nickel spot will be addressed and by who?
- The Oline
The interior especially. Who is going to shake out at RG between Corbett, Kush and Kalis. Will Corbett get more looks at center? How does Tretter perform without having Zeitler on his hip? Finally, any progress from Robinson and where might Forbes land..?
Last stop.
- The Backers.
Not so much Schob or Kirksey. I want to see Avery's further development and deployment. Where does Sione see snaps? And is Mack Wilson the steal many make him out to be.
I know you guys are into the sexy. The skill spots, QB, WR, etc etc. I'll do my best to keep an eye on them when I can and give my word on early returns.
Anything I post initially will be off the cuff and any tweets embedded will either be my own or to echo a point from another's words. Any questions?
Aaaaaaaaaaand break!
Thatta boy! Looking forward to it.
I think this is the first day of contact. I'd love to hear how Forbes looks in the Okie drills if you get a chance as well as any scrimmage situations. These always show me a lot in terms of pad height, fundamentals, explosion and the ability to FINISH someone following initial contact! As for base, does he keep his feet wide enough apart to prevent over-extending? He probably has the biggest jump in competition levels; but his elite measurements of explosiveness really intrigues me. (Division III) Hobart's Ali Marpet reminds us it ain't the school you draft - it's the football player and what he's wired to accomplish.
I'm looking forward to reading you Tia-off on all the skill positions you specified as well. Have fun today!
As you were...
-
-
Opening camp song is In Da Club. Every white person here over 40 looks confused.
-
The Scottish Hammer has some hang time. Also has some of the most magnificent hair this side of Polamalu. Seriously his conditioner use must be unreal.
-
Oline is parked right in front of me. Score.
-
Mary Kay has done more talking than watching. Dont think she's looked at the field once. This is who covers your team, folks.
-
Duke not in pads
-
-
-
The Scottish Hammer has some hang time. Also has some of the most magnificent hair this side of Polamalu. Seriously his conditioner use must be unreal.
The Scottish Hammer has some hang time. Also has some of the most magnificent hair this side of Polamalu. Seriously his conditioner use must be unreal.
I am a fan of the good hair guys. If we could convince him to grow a Rollie Fingers-eaque mustache he would look like a Musketeer. Who doesn’t want a Musketeer as a punter? All for one!
-
I have this feeling you're going to see a fake Punt or FG this season and Greedy will be the one it goes to. Call it a hunch.
-
This starting Dline isnt tall aside from Garrett. Vernons inside move is still nasty though. Bito holding his own vs Sheldon.
Chad Thomas hit a NASTY spin move inside on Hubbard. The pass rush 1 on 1 is right in front of me. Forbes doing a better job of anchoring than expected. Gettkng drill snaps at LT.
-
This starting Dline isnt tall aside from Garrett. Vernons inside move is still nasty though. Bito holding his own vs Sheldon.
Chad Thomas hit a NASTY spin move inside on Hubbard. The pass rush 1 on 1 is right in front of me. Forbes doing a better job of anchoring than expected. Gettkng drill snaps at LT.
This starting Dline isnt tall aside from Garrett. Vernons inside move is still nasty though. Bito holding his own vs Sheldon.
Chad Thomas hit a NASTY spin move inside on Hubbard. The pass rush 1 on 1 is right in front of me. Forbes doing a better job of anchoring than expected. Gettkng drill snaps at LT.
Good to hear about Forbes. Would like to see him get a fair shake at Tackle. I think he has the quick feet for it.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login