Skip to content

BEATING PITTSPILE

The Browns Board
126 30 7.0k
  • Slivercock it's kind of hard to test positive for something that is untraceable at this point.

    When will the Squeelfags ever win a championship without cheating?

  • Slivercock it's kind of hard to test positive for something that is untraceable at this point.

    When will the Squeelfags ever win a championship without cheating?

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Slivercock it's kind of hard to test positive for something that is untraceable at this point.

    When will the Squeelfags ever win a championship without cheating?

    I love your logic. No evidence of steroid use and to you guys he's 100% guilty. I hope none of you guys ever become judges.

  • blah blah blah blah. Shouldnt you be out pimping your mom and sister instead of bothering us? Go over to one of your steeler boards where they condone that kind of thing and where you can try to justify all of your roid monks together.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Slivercock it's kind of hard to test positive for something that is untraceable at this point.

    When will the Squeelfags ever win a championship without cheating?

    I love your logic. No evidence of steroid use and to you guys he's 100% guilty. I hope none of you guys ever become judges.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I love your logic. No evidence of steroid use and to you guys he's 100% guilty. I hope none of you guys ever become judges.

    No evidence? When are they gonna teach mutants how to read in Pittsburgh? SI has done casket counts for all the premature deaths linked to steroid abuse in Pittsburgh. You'd have to know how to read to GET it though. And then there's the shadey doctor linked to excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the team practice site. Gee, where to begin?

    If the first 2 clues aren't enough, a FORMER Steeler wrote a book called "False Glory" because nobody he shared Happy Hour needles with fessed up to the wrong doing. At least he felt GUILTY for sending the wrong messages to the next slew of knuckleheads like Haslett and Romanowski. I'm guessing he was a little closer to it all than some sodderhead that retreats to his trailer to hang out in cyberspace treating us to Pittsburgh Shakespeare.

    And who was the poor basterd that thought they randomly tested EVERY NFL player? I almost hate to inform him random doesn't = every. Dey might want to research how widespread the random gets and if it includes the HGH excesses the Steeler locker room has remained sufficeintly supplied with. Our secret though. Shhhhh!

    - Tom F. (God bless em - they're almost adorable!)

  • Juice Monk James has two mottos:

    1) "I don't needs to meet no president" and

    2) "Steroids, they not jus fo breakfas anymo."

  • lmao

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I love your logic. No evidence of steroid use and to you guys he's 100% guilty. I hope none of you guys ever become judges.

    No evidence? When are they gonna teach mutants how to read in Pittsburgh? SI has done casket counts for all the premature deaths linked to steroid abuse in Pittsburgh. You'd have to know how to read to GET it though. And then there's the shadey doctor linked to excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the team practice site. Gee, where to begin?

    If the first 2 clues aren't enough, a FORMER Steeler wrote a book called "False Glory" because nobody he shared Happy Hour needles with fessed up to the wrong doing. At least he felt GUILTY for sending the wrong messages to the next slew of knuckleheads like Haslett and Romanowski. I'm guessing he was a little closer to it all than some sodderhead that retreats to his trailer to hang out in cyberspace treating us to Pittsburgh Shakespeare.

    And who was the poor basterd that thought they randomly tested EVERY NFL player? I almost hate to inform him random doesn't = every. Dey might want to research how widespread the random gets and if it includes the HGH excesses the Steeler locker room has remained sufficeintly supplied with. Our secret though. Shhhhh!

    - Tom F. (God bless em - they're almost adorable!)

    @flugel said:

    No evidence? When are they gonna teach mutants how to read in Pittsburgh? SI has done casket counts for all the premature deaths linked to steroid abuse in Pittsburgh. You'd have to know how to read to GET it though. And then there's the shadey doctor linked to excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the team practice site. Gee, where to begin?

    If the first 2 clues aren't enough, a FORMER Steeler wrote a book called "False Glory" because nobody he shared Happy Hour needles with fessed up to the wrong doing. At least he felt GUILTY for sending the wrong messages to the next slew of knuckleheads like Haslett and Romanowski. I'm guessing he was a little closer to it all than some sodderhead that retreats to his trailer to hang out in cyberspace treating us to Pittsburgh Shakespeare.

    And who was the poor basterd that thought they randomly tested EVERY NFL player? I almost hate to inform him random doesn't = every. Dey might want to research how widespread the random gets and if it includes the HGH excesses the Steeler locker room has remained sufficeintly supplied with. Our secret though. Shhhhh!

    - Tom F. (God bless em - they're almost adorable!)

    1) I was referring exclusively to James Harrison. Maybe its Cleveland that needs to teach better reading comprehension skills.

    2) What rule did any player using roids before 1987 break? If the answer is "not a single rule" then your continual whining about fair game play is obviously due to BFS.

    3) The weekly drug testing is done at random, but we got drug tested the most last year since we made the Super Bowl. Not to mention taking a drug test is a requirment to play in the ProBowl...Something Harrison performed quite well in last year. Lucky Ryan Tucker didn't make the probowl last year.

  • blah blah blah blah. Shouldnt you be out pimping your mom and sister instead of bothering us? Go over to one of your steeler boards where they condone that kind of thing and where you can try to justify all of your roid monks together.

    @medicineman said:

    blah blah blah blah. Shouldnt you be out pimping your mom and sister instead of bothering us? Go over to one of your steeler boards where they condone that kind of thing and where you can try to justify all of your roid monks together.

    Great explaination for why your claims are lacking logic.....

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Are these the same Browns who won those championships in the 60's? Just a question.

    Unknown, all you can see is that one excerpt from the book. But seeing as how they went to the playoffs five years out of that decade, I'd say yeah.

  • L LNC

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Are these the same Browns who won those championships in the 60's? Just a question.

    Unknown, all you can see is that one excerpt from the book. But seeing as how they went to the playoffs five years out of that decade, I'd say yeah.

    @lnc said:

    Unknown, all you can see is that one excerpt from the book. But seeing as how they went to the playoffs five years out of that decade, I'd say yeah.

    Hey Sliv, maybe you can back that up with some books by Browns player eh?

  • @lnc said:

    Unknown, all you can see is that one excerpt from the book. But seeing as how they went to the playoffs five years out of that decade, I'd say yeah.

    Hey Sliv, maybe you can back that up with some books by Browns player eh?

    @riffer-x said:

    Hey Sliv, maybe you can back that up with some books by Browns player eh?

    I don't know its my responsiblity (or even care) to step into someone else's conversation ans back up whatever they say with books.

  • @riffer-x said:

    Hey Sliv, maybe you can back that up with some books by Browns player eh?

    I don't know its my responsiblity (or even care) to step into someone else's conversation ans back up whatever they say with books.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I don't know its my responsiblity (or even care) to step into someone else's conversation ans back up whatever they say with books.

    Dat be wat I figurt Stiller boy.

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I don't know its my responsiblity (or even care) to step into someone else's conversation ans back up whatever they say with books.

    Dat be wat I figurt Stiller boy.

    @riffer-x said:

    Dat be wat I figurt Stiller boy.

    Well of course, I am to busy following everything about the Steelers to waste my time getting involved with other people's problems.

  • Well if you would stay off our board you would have more time for other things..........like throwing yourself in front of a bus going 60mph. Just a idea.

  • Again Semencrack, there is no test that detects the illegal use of HGH.

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    If the league is fixed so the Browns never win and the Steelers always win, then why would you be an NFL fan?

    I like seeing stupid people justifying a stupid football team. The fact you have fans like the above genius that think the Pittsburgh Steelers have nobody that currently uses steroids is enough to keep me coming back.

    Carry on Einstein's and thanks again, you guys?? are swell.

    @riffer-x said:

    I like seeing stupid people justifying a stupid football team. The fact you have fans like the above genius that think the Pittsburgh Steelers have nobody that currently uses steroids is enough to keep me coming back.

    Carry on Einstein's and thanks again, you guys?? are swell.

    just thought i'd ruin your fantasy with a small dose of reality....

    i know it hurts...............but the truth usually does.

    NFL Toughens Drug Testing Policy

    Posted: 12:37 pm PST January 24, 2007

    NEW YORK -- The NFL and its players union have agreed to more extensive testing for performance-enhancing drugs and have added the blood-boosting substance EPO to the league's list of banned substances.

    The agreement, announced jointly Wednesday by the league and union, also adds to the financial penalties for players suspended for using those drugs. Players suspended for using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs will forfeit a prorated portion of their signing bonuses.

    Signing bonuses often are the only guaranteed portion of a player's compensation.

    In addition to the new test for EPO, the deal includes an increase from seven to 10 of the number of players on each team randomly tested each week during the season for steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs. That means there will be 12,000 tests each season, up from the current 10,000.

    oh, and even though it's not stated here........they actually stipulated that there are 10 players a week tested and that EACH and EVERY player must be tested a min. of twice a season.

    and like it's been stated many times in this thread, that would be even MORE times for Harrison to be tested if he were cheating because the Steelers season is longer by an average of 2-3 more weeks than it is for the Browns. lol.

    HGH? no test. but just because there is no test in no way means that he "must be taking HGH".

    look, i understand being bitter. you have PLENTY of reason to be.

    but at least be intelligent in your bitterness. anything before '87 isn't even worth talking about with roids.......cause they were still legal. and anything after? well, you guys have the + testers on your team, not ours.

    wich would put them under ALOT more suspision for steroid use, or should seeing as how your CURRENTteam has been PROVEN to be cheaters.

    i know, all this stupid logic messing up your fantasy world and making you see that it's not "pukesburgh" paying off reffs or taking invisible steroids that has caused them to "own" the browns and their stadium as much as it is that we have what is regarded as the best or second best ownership in the entire league as well as excellent coaching and scouting coupled with a proven offensive and deffensive "system" that is all backed by the largest most passionate, and most far ranging fan base in the NFL (and possibly the world).

    basically we're everything that your team could ever hope to be and maybe then some.

    yeah, i'd probably be bitter too. false accusations and all.

    have a nice day.

  • I'm not sure what your lame article has to do with anything, Necrophileets. There is currently no test for hgh. I hope for you inbred sake that someday the Squeelfags can win a championship without cheating. Maybe someday. They haven't yet.

  • I'm not sure what your lame article has to do with anything, Necrophileets. There is currently no test for hgh. I hope for you inbred sake that someday the Squeelfags can win a championship without cheating. Maybe someday. They haven't yet.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    I'm not sure what your lame article has to do with anything, Necrophileets. There is currently no test for hgh.

    as i clearly admitted in my post. thanks for backing me up though.

  • I'm not sure what your lame article has to do with anything, Necrophileets. There is currently no test for hgh. I hope for you inbred sake that someday the Squeelfags can win a championship without cheating. Maybe someday. They haven't yet.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    I'm not sure what your lame article has to do with anything, Necrophileets. There is currently no test for hgh. I hope for you inbred sake that someday the Squeelfags can win a championship without cheating. Maybe someday. They haven't yet.

    I have nothing to back it up, but like some of you guys, I will accuse all you players of taking untestable roids. I don't need any facts to back it up and if you question the proven fact that every Brown is on roids you are just mad and bitter.

  • @flugel said:

    No evidence? When are they gonna teach mutants how to read in Pittsburgh? SI has done casket counts for all the premature deaths linked to steroid abuse in Pittsburgh. You'd have to know how to read to GET it though. And then there's the shadey doctor linked to excessive HGH purchases for clinical practices at the team practice site. Gee, where to begin?

    If the first 2 clues aren't enough, a FORMER Steeler wrote a book called "False Glory" because nobody he shared Happy Hour needles with fessed up to the wrong doing. At least he felt GUILTY for sending the wrong messages to the next slew of knuckleheads like Haslett and Romanowski. I'm guessing he was a little closer to it all than some sodderhead that retreats to his trailer to hang out in cyberspace treating us to Pittsburgh Shakespeare.

    And who was the poor basterd that thought they randomly tested EVERY NFL player? I almost hate to inform him random doesn't = every. Dey might want to research how widespread the random gets and if it includes the HGH excesses the Steeler locker room has remained sufficeintly supplied with. Our secret though. Shhhhh!

    - Tom F. (God bless em - they're almost adorable!)

    1) I was referring exclusively to James Harrison. Maybe its Cleveland that needs to teach better reading comprehension skills.

    2) What rule did any player using roids before 1987 break? If the answer is "not a single rule" then your continual whining about fair game play is obviously due to BFS.

    3) The weekly drug testing is done at random, but we got drug tested the most last year since we made the Super Bowl. Not to mention taking a drug test is a requirment to play in the ProBowl...Something Harrison performed quite well in last year. Lucky Ryan Tucker didn't make the probowl last year.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    1) I was referring exclusively to James Harrison. Maybe its Cleveland that needs to teach better reading comprehension skills.

    2) What rule did any player using roids before 1987 break? If the answer is "not a single rule" then your continual whining about fair game play is obviously due to BFS.

    3) The weekly drug testing is done at random, but we got drug tested the most last year since we made the Super Bowl. Not to mention taking a drug test is a requirment to play in the ProBowl...Something Harrison performed quite well in last year. Lucky Ryan Tucker didn't make the probowl last year.

    1) James Harrison learned how to use HGH from a Pez Dispenser. YOUR type of Rocky story.

    2) Rules about steroids? You act like they were widely available at the GNC or at CVS over the counter to anyone. You're not REALLY that ignorant are you? Cheating is cheating and like the former Steeler said - "we were morally and ethically wrong." It's a GREAT read and a completely different take than your's.

    3) I don't give a rat about Ryan Tucker or Lyle Alzado. I think you can archive me saying we should cut his ass last year when he was busted. If it makes you feel any better I thought Russ verba was a complete dickhead too.

    REAL men don't need to cheat - only counterfeit champions do.

    - Tom F.