I found Freddies Doppleganger!!
-
I'm cool with this, long as Freddie abides this guys moto "Git Ur Done!
-
Freddie keeps saying things in these Building the Browns video's that gets me more and more excited. In One , on the way to his announcment presser, he tells the guy as he was walking down the steps "Yea well thats part a whats wrong with people nowadays, everybody's afraid to try new things, just like all these NFL coaches, they all think they got it all figured out. Well we'll see? " That was the first one. Then in the last Building the Browns, Freddie says while talking about music, he makes the comment "I told yawl we are gonna be more diverse this year they anyone has ever seen!" Top all this off with his coaching hire of Todd Monken. Todd's offense last year in Tampa was #1 in passing yards and 3rd over all in the NFL in total yards. They just had way too many turn overs and zero running game, and were horrible in the red zone. But they flew the ball up and down the field. Todd's offense much like KC's is designed to get the ball to your playmakers in space. I'm pretty geeked for what we got coming folks! GO BROWNS
-
And which one said he was taking the Browns to the Super Bowl?
Get that fatass redneck outa here. Every time I see that face I get reminded of his "joke":
https://www.dishers.com/2006/03/25/larry-the-cable-guy-health-inspector/
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
