Agree or Disagree?
-
With this bold prediction for the Browns: The addition of OBJ makes a 1000+ yd. receiver out of Landry.
(there are predictions for each team-worth the read)
-
I’ll go with agree. Sort of puts the onus on the coaching staff to best utilize these guys to make it happen though. I think in an ideal situation, Calloway will progress to the point of being an ideal number 2 guy, which means you can use Landry as the super wild card wherever, inside, outside and in between. Basically make him the mismatch nightmare and feed him the ball.
-
Disagree...
While I believe that Baker has a 5000-yd season in him and therefor could feed multiple 1000-yd WRs, I think our attack is going to be a balanced one. Add that theoretically we should be playing with a lead in many, if not the majority of games, and that means sitting on those leads.
-
I don't know man. If it's fairly balanced, 5000 see a bit much. Somebody is going to have 1400 yards or more. I doubt we have 5 receivers near 100 yards each.
-
I don't know man. If it's fairly balanced, 5000 see a bit much. Somebody is going to have 1400 yards or more. I doubt we have 5 receivers near 100 yards each.
I don't know man. If it's fairly balanced, 5000 see a bit much. Somebody is going to have 1400 yards or more. I doubt we have 5 receivers near 100 yards each.
I can see with Baker that two will get 1000+ for sure in OBJ & Landry. How many more approach it is definitely in the hands of how effective our defense is in turning the ball quickly back to that offense. Defense wins football. 1000+ receivers are created by great defenses creating a lot of extra plays for those receivers in every game. And I fully expect those opportunities now that we have a real quality DL with real quality CBs to take away the easy passes.
-
I don't know man. If it's fairly balanced, 5000 see a bit much. Somebody is going to have 1400 yards or more. I doubt we have 5 receivers near 100 yards each.
I can see with Baker that two will get 1000+ for sure in OBJ & Landry. How many more approach it is definitely in the hands of how effective our defense is in turning the ball quickly back to that offense. Defense wins football. 1000+ receivers are created by great defenses creating a lot of extra plays for those receivers in every game. And I fully expect those opportunities now that we have a real quality DL with real quality CBs to take away the easy passes.
I can see with Baker that two will get 1000+ for sure in OBJ & Landry. How many more approach it is definitely in the hands of how effective our defense is in turning the ball quickly back to that offense. Defense wins football. 1000+ receivers are created by great defenses creating a lot of extra plays for those receivers in every game. And I fully expect those opportunities now that we have a real quality DL with real quality CBs to take away the easy passes.
Maybe. If we start getting leads, I see us getting run heavy. It's just been so long since we actually built up decent 2nd half leads, we haven't seen it much.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login