Mason Foster cut by Skins
-
I'm assuming something bad for them to cut him this late with Reuben out for the year....
-
I'm assuming something bad for them to cut him this late with Reuben out for the year....
I'm assuming something bad for them to cut him this late with Reuben out for the year....
Sorry, had him confused with Foster Brooks, the drunk comedian.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login