** Browns Training Camp 2019
-
More bottom of roster movement due to injury..Center just signed monday from Utah Lo Falemaka was released w/injury designation(shoulder). Dorsey brings in another Center with playing both guards in his background..Say hello to a Richmond Spider, 3 year starting C/G John Yarbrough..a bears cut at rookie mini camp..
-
More bottom of roster movement due to injury..Center just signed monday from Utah Lo Falemaka was released w/injury designation(shoulder). Dorsey brings in another Center with playing both guards in his background..Say hello to a Richmond Spider, 3 year starting C/G John Yarbrough..a bears cut at rookie mini camp..
More bottom of roster movement due to injury.
We can call him bro if he makes the team.
The Cleveland Browns have signed C John Yarbrough. To make room on the roster, the team waived C Lo Falemaka (shoulder) with an injury designation.
Yarbrough (6-4, 302) is an undrafted rookie out of Richmond and played in 39 career games with 28 starts. A 2018 All-CAA second-team selection, Yarbrough helped protect an offense that threw for 2,906 yards and 15 touchdowns, while rushing for 1,206 yards. He’s a native of Homewood, Ala.
-
We Hit the off day today..Chris got to day 5, https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2019/7/29/20746346/cleveland-browns-training-camp-recap-day-5-live-in-berrea Jake Burns kept his focus on Bakers day 5 https://expo.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/07/a834465d004406/baker-mayfield-grading-his-performance-on-day-5-of-cleveland-browns-training-camp.html (may need to click on photo to avoid freeze-ups)
-
can confirm that it is early. can confirm the defensive depth chart, worries me more than the offensive chart, but it's only 5 camp days in.. https://expo.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/07/dd12330442234/cleveland-browns-depth-chart-biggest-surprises-and-questions-after-five-days-of-camp.html Edit---always been a big fan of players background stories..check out Kyle Kalis's-- https://www.brownszone.com/2019/07/30/dream-intersects-with-cold-hard-reality-as-st-eds-alum-kyle-kalis-latches-on-with-browns/
-
I like the idea of the puppy pound and puppies being adopted.
If that Guisepee guy is dropping passes, then he might as well just leave now. He was the longest of longshots to start with.
Looks and sounds like DeValve got a concussion...
-
Unfortunate, and I wonder if the kid's days in Cleveland are coming to an end.
Yeah, he's been off the field more than on since he's been here & I think his days are numbered here, but I thought that LAST year. Who knows?
Mike
-
Unfortunate, and I wonder if the kid's days in Cleveland are coming to an end.
Yeah, he's been off the field more than on since he's been here & I think his days are numbered here, but I thought that LAST year. Who knows?
Mike
I think his days are numbered here, but I thought that LAST year
...he's an enigma.
He was drafted by Sashi (the guy that our GM said didn't get any real football players). Kitchens wasn't part of the organization then. He's not tied to anyone. He hasn't really done much. He's like a Cheerio floating in the milk....
-
I think his days are numbered here, but I thought that LAST year
...he's an enigma.
He was drafted by Sashi (the guy that our GM said didn't get any real football players). Kitchens wasn't part of the organization then. He's not tied to anyone. He hasn't really done much. He's like a Cheerio floating in the milk....
...he's an enigma.
He was drafted by Sashi (the guy that our GM said didn't get any real football players). Kitchens wasn't part of the organization then. He's not tied to anyone. He hasn't really done much. He's like a Cheerio floating in the milk....
Brass tacks. I’d like to think we’re finally at the point of acceptance, where who drafted who is less important than who we have and where we are. I guess we’ll see
-
I think his days are numbered here, but I thought that LAST year
...he's an enigma.
He was drafted by Sashi (the guy that our GM said didn't get any real football players). Kitchens wasn't part of the organization then. He's not tied to anyone. He hasn't really done much. He's like a Cheerio floating in the milk....
...he's an enigma.
He was drafted by Sashi (the guy that our GM said didn't get any real football players). Kitchens wasn't part of the organization then. He's not tied to anyone. He hasn't really done much. He's like a Cheerio floating in the milk....
Like the proverbial turd that won't flush.
-
most report a sloppy Day 6... https://www.brownszone.com/2019/07/31/training-camp-log-day-6-2/ in freddie's words "teaching moments"
-
Saturday 4PM the Brown & Orange scrimmage.. After camp day 8, were a little dinged up on the starter defensive side.. but, CB- Donnie Lewis did return today..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve..WR- Blake Jackson was waived with injured knee designation. We added a TE Mik'Quan Dean today, cut from Seattle.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle.Chad Thomas(stomach virus), Ogun(precautionary). NFI-RB's- K.Hunt/T.Grey..IR-Lo Falemaka..1) We should get a good look at DT's Coley/Ekuale/Davis/Price & Devroe Lawrence who seemed unstoppable today. 2) Some unknown TE's not named Njoku. 3) DE's-Chris Smith & Zettle. 4) the backend secondary seems to be the injury free unit? let's keep that way.. After Saturday team scrimmage, Redskins come to the Land Thursday Night..
-
Saturday 4PM the Brown & Orange scrimmage.. After camp day 8, were a little dinged up on the starter defensive side.. but, CB- Donnie Lewis did return today..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve..WR- Blake Jackson was waived with injured knee designation. We added a TE Mik'Quan Dean today, cut from Seattle.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle.Chad Thomas(stomach virus), Ogun(precautionary). NFI-RB's- K.Hunt/T.Grey..IR-Lo Falemaka..1) We should get a good look at DT's Coley/Ekuale/Davis/Price & Devroe Lawrence who seemed unstoppable today. 2) Some unknown TE's not named Njoku. 3) DE's-Chris Smith & Zettle. 4) the backend secondary seems to be the injury free unit? let's keep that way.. After Saturday team scrimmage, Redskins come to the Land Thursday Night..
Saturday 4PM the Brown & Orange scrimmage.. After camp day 8, were a little dinged up on the starter defensive side.. but, CB- Donnie Lewis did return today..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve..WR- Blake Jackson was waived with injured knee designation. We added a TE Mik'Quan Dean today, cut from Seattle.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle.Chad Thomas(stomach virus), Ogun(precautionary). NFI-RB's- K.Hunt/T.Grey..IR-Lo Falemaka..1) We should get a good look at DT's Coley/Ekuale/Davis/Price & Devroe Lawrence who seemed unstoppable today. 2) Some unknown TE's not named Njoku. 3) DE's-Chris Smith & Zettle. 4) the backend secondary seems to be the injury free unit? let's keep that way.. After Saturday team scrimmage, Redskins come to the Land Thursday Night..
Too bad about Blake Jackson. I heard he was having a really good camp. Maybe the early cut with injury designation will keep him off other teams’ radars and we can slip him back on the ps or 53 when healthy.
-
Saturday 4PM the Brown & Orange scrimmage.. After camp day 8, were a little dinged up on the starter defensive side.. but, CB- Donnie Lewis did return today..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve..WR- Blake Jackson was waived with injured knee designation. We added a TE Mik'Quan Dean today, cut from Seattle.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle.Chad Thomas(stomach virus), Ogun(precautionary). NFI-RB's- K.Hunt/T.Grey..IR-Lo Falemaka..1) We should get a good look at DT's Coley/Ekuale/Davis/Price & Devroe Lawrence who seemed unstoppable today. 2) Some unknown TE's not named Njoku. 3) DE's-Chris Smith & Zettle. 4) the backend secondary seems to be the injury free unit? let's keep that way.. After Saturday team scrimmage, Redskins come to the Land Thursday Night..
Too bad about Blake Jackson. I heard he was having a really good camp. Maybe the early cut with injury designation will keep him off other teams’ radars and we can slip him back on the ps or 53 when healthy.
Too bad about Blake Jackson. I heard he was having a really good camp.
That he was,from most reports..another former QB walkon that nobody gave a real chance.. little school of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Texas. Really not sure what happened? but reading Blake's twitter "god & I need about 6 weeks to get healed". Sucks when it happens to fun guys that ya think have their heads screwed on straight.. They say this took only 2 filming takes. These type guys you want in your locker room
Good Luck!! Bee Jack
-
Saturday 4PM the Brown & Orange scrimmage.. After camp day 8, were a little dinged up on the starter defensive side.. but, CB- Donnie Lewis did return today..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve..WR- Blake Jackson was waived with injured knee designation. We added a TE Mik'Quan Dean today, cut from Seattle.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle.Chad Thomas(stomach virus), Ogun(precautionary). NFI-RB's- K.Hunt/T.Grey..IR-Lo Falemaka..1) We should get a good look at DT's Coley/Ekuale/Davis/Price & Devroe Lawrence who seemed unstoppable today. 2) Some unknown TE's not named Njoku. 3) DE's-Chris Smith & Zettle. 4) the backend secondary seems to be the injury free unit? let's keep that way.. After Saturday team scrimmage, Redskins come to the Land Thursday Night..
..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle(on sideline today).Chad Thomas(stomach virus),RB-T.Grey
Add +++ DT- B.Price(concussion)---LB-Adarius Taylor(concussion) & CB- P. Gaines(neck) to above ^^ OUT list, missing Scrimmage..RB-K.Hunt & DT- L.Ogunjobi are playing..CB-Jermaine Ponder was waived to add former Buckeye DT Tracy Sprinkle? a former Carolina Panther cut
-
-
Team Scrimmage News-- https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/fresh-takes-observations-from-day-9-of-browns-training-camp
Willies is the guy I liked last year so much during the summer and hope to see him in the 53 this year. Sounds like he is well on his way.?
EDIT: Mack Wilson is my pick for this year to make an impact. I just like the size/speed combination he brings to the team in the area of highest need. Not bad for a guy who got recruited to Bama in an offensive position. If even one of those two guys (Takitaki) becomes a stud starting LB this year, I'll be elated.
-
Team Scrimmage News-- https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/fresh-takes-observations-from-day-9-of-browns-training-camp
Willies is the guy I liked last year so much during the summer and hope to see him in the 53 this year. Sounds like he is well on his way.?
EDIT: Mack Wilson is my pick for this year to make an impact. I just like the size/speed combination he brings to the team in the area of highest need. Not bad for a guy who got recruited to Bama in an offensive position. If even one of those two guys (Takitaki) becomes a stud starting LB this year, I'll be elated.
Willies is the guy I liked last year so much during the summer and hope to see him in the 53 this year. Sounds like he is well on his way.?
EDIT: Mack Wilson is my pick for this year to make an impact. I just like the size/speed combination he brings to the team in the area of highest need. Not bad for a guy who got recruited to Bama in an offensive position. If even one of those two guys (Takitaki) becomes a stud starting LB this year, I'll be elated.
Not to sound like Gipper's cell phone but:
Ditto
Ditto
-
Willies is the guy I liked last year so much during the summer and hope to see him in the 53 this year. Sounds like he is well on his way.?
EDIT: Mack Wilson is my pick for this year to make an impact. I just like the size/speed combination he brings to the team in the area of highest need. Not bad for a guy who got recruited to Bama in an offensive position. If even one of those two guys (Takitaki) becomes a stud starting LB this year, I'll be elated.
Not to sound like Gipper's cell phone but:
Ditto
Ditto
-
I see what you did there I see what you did there
If I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice whatIf I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login