** Browns Training Camp 2019
-
Unfortunate, and I wonder if the kid's days in Cleveland are coming to an end.
Yeah, he's been off the field more than on since he's been here & I think his days are numbered here, but I thought that LAST year. Who knows?
Mike
-
Unfortunate, and I wonder if the kid's days in Cleveland are coming to an end.
Yeah, he's been off the field more than on since he's been here & I think his days are numbered here, but I thought that LAST year. Who knows?
Mike
I think his days are numbered here, but I thought that LAST year
...he's an enigma.
He was drafted by Sashi (the guy that our GM said didn't get any real football players). Kitchens wasn't part of the organization then. He's not tied to anyone. He hasn't really done much. He's like a Cheerio floating in the milk....
-
I think his days are numbered here, but I thought that LAST year
...he's an enigma.
He was drafted by Sashi (the guy that our GM said didn't get any real football players). Kitchens wasn't part of the organization then. He's not tied to anyone. He hasn't really done much. He's like a Cheerio floating in the milk....
...he's an enigma.
He was drafted by Sashi (the guy that our GM said didn't get any real football players). Kitchens wasn't part of the organization then. He's not tied to anyone. He hasn't really done much. He's like a Cheerio floating in the milk....
Brass tacks. I’d like to think we’re finally at the point of acceptance, where who drafted who is less important than who we have and where we are. I guess we’ll see
-
I think his days are numbered here, but I thought that LAST year
...he's an enigma.
He was drafted by Sashi (the guy that our GM said didn't get any real football players). Kitchens wasn't part of the organization then. He's not tied to anyone. He hasn't really done much. He's like a Cheerio floating in the milk....
...he's an enigma.
He was drafted by Sashi (the guy that our GM said didn't get any real football players). Kitchens wasn't part of the organization then. He's not tied to anyone. He hasn't really done much. He's like a Cheerio floating in the milk....
Like the proverbial turd that won't flush.
-
most report a sloppy Day 6... https://www.brownszone.com/2019/07/31/training-camp-log-day-6-2/ in freddie's words "teaching moments"
-
Saturday 4PM the Brown & Orange scrimmage.. After camp day 8, were a little dinged up on the starter defensive side.. but, CB- Donnie Lewis did return today..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve..WR- Blake Jackson was waived with injured knee designation. We added a TE Mik'Quan Dean today, cut from Seattle.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle.Chad Thomas(stomach virus), Ogun(precautionary). NFI-RB's- K.Hunt/T.Grey..IR-Lo Falemaka..1) We should get a good look at DT's Coley/Ekuale/Davis/Price & Devroe Lawrence who seemed unstoppable today. 2) Some unknown TE's not named Njoku. 3) DE's-Chris Smith & Zettle. 4) the backend secondary seems to be the injury free unit? let's keep that way.. After Saturday team scrimmage, Redskins come to the Land Thursday Night..
-
Saturday 4PM the Brown & Orange scrimmage.. After camp day 8, were a little dinged up on the starter defensive side.. but, CB- Donnie Lewis did return today..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve..WR- Blake Jackson was waived with injured knee designation. We added a TE Mik'Quan Dean today, cut from Seattle.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle.Chad Thomas(stomach virus), Ogun(precautionary). NFI-RB's- K.Hunt/T.Grey..IR-Lo Falemaka..1) We should get a good look at DT's Coley/Ekuale/Davis/Price & Devroe Lawrence who seemed unstoppable today. 2) Some unknown TE's not named Njoku. 3) DE's-Chris Smith & Zettle. 4) the backend secondary seems to be the injury free unit? let's keep that way.. After Saturday team scrimmage, Redskins come to the Land Thursday Night..
Saturday 4PM the Brown & Orange scrimmage.. After camp day 8, were a little dinged up on the starter defensive side.. but, CB- Donnie Lewis did return today..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve..WR- Blake Jackson was waived with injured knee designation. We added a TE Mik'Quan Dean today, cut from Seattle.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle.Chad Thomas(stomach virus), Ogun(precautionary). NFI-RB's- K.Hunt/T.Grey..IR-Lo Falemaka..1) We should get a good look at DT's Coley/Ekuale/Davis/Price & Devroe Lawrence who seemed unstoppable today. 2) Some unknown TE's not named Njoku. 3) DE's-Chris Smith & Zettle. 4) the backend secondary seems to be the injury free unit? let's keep that way.. After Saturday team scrimmage, Redskins come to the Land Thursday Night..
Too bad about Blake Jackson. I heard he was having a really good camp. Maybe the early cut with injury designation will keep him off other teams’ radars and we can slip him back on the ps or 53 when healthy.
-
Saturday 4PM the Brown & Orange scrimmage.. After camp day 8, were a little dinged up on the starter defensive side.. but, CB- Donnie Lewis did return today..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve..WR- Blake Jackson was waived with injured knee designation. We added a TE Mik'Quan Dean today, cut from Seattle.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle.Chad Thomas(stomach virus), Ogun(precautionary). NFI-RB's- K.Hunt/T.Grey..IR-Lo Falemaka..1) We should get a good look at DT's Coley/Ekuale/Davis/Price & Devroe Lawrence who seemed unstoppable today. 2) Some unknown TE's not named Njoku. 3) DE's-Chris Smith & Zettle. 4) the backend secondary seems to be the injury free unit? let's keep that way.. After Saturday team scrimmage, Redskins come to the Land Thursday Night..
Too bad about Blake Jackson. I heard he was having a really good camp. Maybe the early cut with injury designation will keep him off other teams’ radars and we can slip him back on the ps or 53 when healthy.
Too bad about Blake Jackson. I heard he was having a really good camp.
That he was,from most reports..another former QB walkon that nobody gave a real chance.. little school of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Texas. Really not sure what happened? but reading Blake's twitter "god & I need about 6 weeks to get healed". Sucks when it happens to fun guys that ya think have their heads screwed on straight.. They say this took only 2 filming takes. These type guys you want in your locker room
Good Luck!! Bee Jack
-
Saturday 4PM the Brown & Orange scrimmage.. After camp day 8, were a little dinged up on the starter defensive side.. but, CB- Donnie Lewis did return today..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve..WR- Blake Jackson was waived with injured knee designation. We added a TE Mik'Quan Dean today, cut from Seattle.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle.Chad Thomas(stomach virus), Ogun(precautionary). NFI-RB's- K.Hunt/T.Grey..IR-Lo Falemaka..1) We should get a good look at DT's Coley/Ekuale/Davis/Price & Devroe Lawrence who seemed unstoppable today. 2) Some unknown TE's not named Njoku. 3) DE's-Chris Smith & Zettle. 4) the backend secondary seems to be the injury free unit? let's keep that way.. After Saturday team scrimmage, Redskins come to the Land Thursday Night..
..Hammy's (4)-Duke/Tavierre Thomas/Vernon/Ratley..Concussions(2 TE's) Demetetrius Harris & Devalve.S.Richardson(abdominal),Avery not on sidelines last 3 days with a ankle(on sideline today).Chad Thomas(stomach virus),RB-T.Grey
Add +++ DT- B.Price(concussion)---LB-Adarius Taylor(concussion) & CB- P. Gaines(neck) to above ^^ OUT list, missing Scrimmage..RB-K.Hunt & DT- L.Ogunjobi are playing..CB-Jermaine Ponder was waived to add former Buckeye DT Tracy Sprinkle? a former Carolina Panther cut
-
-
Team Scrimmage News-- https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/fresh-takes-observations-from-day-9-of-browns-training-camp
Willies is the guy I liked last year so much during the summer and hope to see him in the 53 this year. Sounds like he is well on his way.?
EDIT: Mack Wilson is my pick for this year to make an impact. I just like the size/speed combination he brings to the team in the area of highest need. Not bad for a guy who got recruited to Bama in an offensive position. If even one of those two guys (Takitaki) becomes a stud starting LB this year, I'll be elated.
-
Team Scrimmage News-- https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/fresh-takes-observations-from-day-9-of-browns-training-camp
Willies is the guy I liked last year so much during the summer and hope to see him in the 53 this year. Sounds like he is well on his way.?
EDIT: Mack Wilson is my pick for this year to make an impact. I just like the size/speed combination he brings to the team in the area of highest need. Not bad for a guy who got recruited to Bama in an offensive position. If even one of those two guys (Takitaki) becomes a stud starting LB this year, I'll be elated.
Willies is the guy I liked last year so much during the summer and hope to see him in the 53 this year. Sounds like he is well on his way.?
EDIT: Mack Wilson is my pick for this year to make an impact. I just like the size/speed combination he brings to the team in the area of highest need. Not bad for a guy who got recruited to Bama in an offensive position. If even one of those two guys (Takitaki) becomes a stud starting LB this year, I'll be elated.
Not to sound like Gipper's cell phone but:
Ditto
Ditto
-
Willies is the guy I liked last year so much during the summer and hope to see him in the 53 this year. Sounds like he is well on his way.?
EDIT: Mack Wilson is my pick for this year to make an impact. I just like the size/speed combination he brings to the team in the area of highest need. Not bad for a guy who got recruited to Bama in an offensive position. If even one of those two guys (Takitaki) becomes a stud starting LB this year, I'll be elated.
Not to sound like Gipper's cell phone but:
Ditto
Ditto
-
I see what you did there I see what you did there
If I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice whatIf I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice
-
I see what you did there I see what you did there
If I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice whatIf I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice
If I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice whatIf I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice
Please, it was only a joke for the laughsPlease, it was only a joke for the laughs.
-
I see what you did there I see what you did there
If I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice whatIf I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice
If I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice whatIf I say thank you for sucking my dick it will seem like you did it twice
Someone takes themselves too seriously Someone takes themselves too seriously
-
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
-
With all the doubletake posts in here this thread needs to go to Gip's "Guide to America" thread over in the Barber Shop. ??
-
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
I remember stating I had serious doubts about taking him that high with so many good players still on the board at that time. I still hope he proves me wrong. It was a real WTF moment for sure.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login