** Browns Training Camp 2019
-
With all the doubletake posts in here this thread needs to go to Gip's "Guide to America" thread over in the Barber Shop. ??
-
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
I remember stating I had serious doubts about taking him that high with so many good players still on the board at that time. I still hope he proves me wrong. It was a real WTF moment for sure.
-
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
As of today, I'm not expecting anything from him.
-
Teamwork and conditioning seem to top Freddie’s to do list. The players seem to be buying into his teamwork messages. Conditioning should have its rewards with less soft tissue type of injuries. And with the talent JD has brought in, WoW! I can easily see a winning record and possible playoff spot this season.
-
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
This seems to make it sound like Kush took a step forward in the scrimmage. I thought it was interesting Kalis didn’t get any first team reps. I’m hopeful that if a clear frontrunner doesn’t emerge soon that they at least whittle it down to a 2 man competition so that the eventual guy can get max reps.
-
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
.... Thank you. I'll be here all week. Make sure to tip your waitress.
-
In Training Camp news, Austin Corbett apparently played poorly in the scrimmage.
I'm starting to think he's hurtling towards "bust" designation.
As of today, I'm not expecting anything from him.
As of today, I'm not expecting anything from him.
I'm really trying to be patient with this pick, but man. It was such a high, valuable pick that many of us couldn't understand it. We gave Dorsey the benefit of the doubt because of his track record, but there were SO MANY other players available it left us confused. It really seemed like the easiest pick to make, right? You had all night to think about who to draft, and you picked a chubby kid from a small school that couldn't play tackle and you HOPED for guard or center? Yeesh.
-
what was Joe Thomas's analysis on him? couldn't remember.
-
-
As of today, I'm not expecting anything from him.
I'm really trying to be patient with this pick, but man. It was such a high, valuable pick that many of us couldn't understand it. We gave Dorsey the benefit of the doubt because of his track record, but there were SO MANY other players available it left us confused. It really seemed like the easiest pick to make, right? You had all night to think about who to draft, and you picked a chubby kid from a small school that couldn't play tackle and you HOPED for guard or center? Yeesh.
You had all night to think about who to draft,
...no kiddin'. I was hoping we'd take Nick Chubb. Fortunately, we got him anyway.
-
You had all night to think about who to draft,
...no kiddin'. I was hoping we'd take Nick Chubb. Fortunately, we got him anyway.
...no kiddin'. I was hoping we'd take Nick Chubb. Fortunately, we got him anyway.
Exactly. I had wanted us to take either Michel (who was already gone to NE by then) or Chubb with that pick and when they took what most services thought was a 3rd or 4th rounder at best it was definitely WTF, have you lost your minds? Like you I was greatly relieved when we got him just two picks later.
-
...no kiddin'. I was hoping we'd take Nick Chubb. Fortunately, we got him anyway.
Exactly. I had wanted us to take either Michel (who was already gone to NE by then) or Chubb with that pick and when they took what most services thought was a 3rd or 4th rounder at best it was definitely WTF, have you lost your minds? Like you I was greatly relieved when we got him just two picks later.
Exactly. I had wanted us to take either Michel (who was already gone to NE by then) or Chubb with that pick and when they took what most services thought was a 3rd or 4th rounder at best it was definitely WTF, have you lost your minds? Like you I was greatly relieved when we got him just two picks later.
I couldn't believe Chubb was still there with our 2nd pick in the 2nd round but we lucked out & got him. All's well that ends well, but we'll still have to see what happens with our 2nd round OL.
Mike
-
You had all night to think about who to draft,
...no kiddin'. I was hoping we'd take Nick Chubb. Fortunately, we got him anyway.
Nick Chubb. Fortunately, we got him anyway.
i was sweating bullets the giants would not trade out of rd.2. They took Barkley #1, they weren't going RB again in rd.2 after Corbett pick. Giants went G Will Hernandez, we had next pick..early looks of Indy winning with next two pick's after of LB-Lenoard & G-Brandon Smith, both starting..4 of 5 start, picked top of 2nd rd. but Corbett..
-
Nick Chubb. Fortunately, we got him anyway.
i was sweating bullets the giants would not trade out of rd.2. They took Barkley #1, they weren't going RB again in rd.2 after Corbett pick. Giants went G Will Hernandez, we had next pick..early looks of Indy winning with next two pick's after of LB-Lenoard & G-Brandon Smith, both starting..4 of 5 start, picked top of 2nd rd. but Corbett..
-
Baker Mayfield - magic on the field, and outstanding leadership all the time:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/browns-quarterback-baker-mayfield-autographs-for-soldiers
-
As of today, I'm not expecting anything from him.
I'm really trying to be patient with this pick, but man. It was such a high, valuable pick that many of us couldn't understand it. We gave Dorsey the benefit of the doubt because of his track record, but there were SO MANY other players available it left us confused. It really seemed like the easiest pick to make, right? You had all night to think about who to draft, and you picked a chubby kid from a small school that couldn't play tackle and you HOPED for guard or center? Yeesh.
I'm really trying to be patient with this pick, but man. It was such a high, valuable pick that many of us couldn't understand it. We gave Dorsey the benefit of the doubt because of his track record, but there were SO MANY other players available it left us confused. It really seemed like the easiest pick to make, right? You had all night to think about who to draft, and you picked a chubby kid from a small school that couldn't play tackle and you HOPED for guard or center? Yeesh.
When it comes to OL... what track record???
Very mixed at best.
-
More bottom of roster movement due to injury..Center just signed monday from Utah Lo Falemaka was released w/injury designation(shoulder). Dorsey brings in another Center with playing both guards in his background..Say hello to a Richmond Spider, 3 year starting C/G John Yarbrough..a bears cut at rookie mini camp..
Say hello to a Richmond Spider, 3 year starting C/G John Yarbrough..a bears cut at rookie mini camp..
CB-Jermaine Ponder was waived to add former Buckeye DT Tracy Sprinkle? a former Carolina Panther cut
Both Yarbrough & Sprinkle saw some snaps at team scrimmage & Thursday vs. the deadskins & both were cut by Friday.. Today we added a true FB from Michigan that played 12 games at GB..Joe Kerridge..Pencil in also OT-Travis Vornkahl from wisconsin & a DT Brandin Bryant now on roster
-
Say hello to a Richmond Spider, 3 year starting C/G John Yarbrough..a bears cut at rookie mini camp..
CB-Jermaine Ponder was waived to add former Buckeye DT Tracy Sprinkle? a former Carolina Panther cut
Both Yarbrough & Sprinkle saw some snaps at team scrimmage & Thursday vs. the deadskins & both were cut by Friday.. Today we added a true FB from Michigan that played 12 games at GB..Joe Kerridge..Pencil in also OT-Travis Vornkahl from wisconsin & a DT Brandin Bryant now on roster
Both Yarbrough & Sprinkle saw some snaps at team scrimmage & Thursday vs. the deadskins & both were cut by Friday..
Yarbrough claimed by Panthers//Sprinkle claimed by Texans
Better news on the injury report.. TJ Carrie/Ratley/T.Thomas/A.Zettle & Jarell Owens(groin) are the only bike riders today..
No practice Sunday.. and a few adds to DNP Saturday..Callaway/Zettel both ankle..Carrie/Ratley/T.Thomas all hamstrings..Devalve/Kalis/B.Price= concussions..Remember when Njoku could not catch a thing at last years training camp? The joKu is not dropping a pass all of this camp..?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login