After 14 innings and 5 hours of beisbol.....TRAINING CAMP DAILY on STO!
-
also good luck with their customer service what a flipping joke they are even if you can reach a human being
It's now non customer service. When AT&T bought Direct, they fired the majority of their CSR's. Surprised? They now have people reading from a computer screen if you have a problem. Most of them don't know jack, Jack. Fortunately in the future if I have problems one of the CSRs gave me the direct # to high level tech support, where the few guys they kept do know what they're talking about.
One of their service guys told me they're not allowed to work on my dish anymore because it's installed over vinyl siding, never mind that it's bolted with 4" lag screws into a 4x4 corner stud. You could do chin ups on it. We'd rather put a new one on your roof through shingles into 5\8" osb. What a crock of bs!
It's one of the many reasons I dumped my DirecTV stock (which had been doing quite well) the minute I heard AT&T was buying them out. OK, rant over.
It's now non customer service. When AT&T bought Direct, they fired the majority of their CSR's. Surprised? They now have people reading from a computer screen if you have a problem. Most of them don't know jack, Jack. Fortunately in the future if I have problems one of the CSRs gave me the direct # to high level tech support, where the few guys they kept do know what they're talking about.
One of their service guys told me they're not allowed to work on my dish anymore because it's installed over vinyl siding, never mind that it's bolted with 4" lag screws into a 4x4 corner stud. You could do chin ups on it. We'd rather put a new one on your roof through shingles into 5\8" osb. What a crock of bs!
It's one of the many reasons I dumped my DirecTV stock (which had been doing quite well) the minute I heard AT&T was buying them out. OK, rant over.
In lieu of giving the monopoly 1 more penny - I happily terminated my contract with them. When AT&T took over, it was like they put a labotomy patient in charge of their billing. They didn't get 1 bill correct. Not only that, when we moved from Nashville to South Florida - they never honored anything they promised in terms of the stations they threw in at no charge - at least allegedly.
Instead, I'm going the designated Browns Backers location with delicious food, nice drink specials and great fans to enjoy our team along-side. Even though I'm still somewhat contributing to their Monopoly via this avenue - I feel better it's only a fraction of the contribution I made previously. When 200 people share 1 viewing site - that's a lot middle fingers sticking it right up their dumpster IMO. Proud to be one of them.
That was a very smart move to dump your DirecTV stock. I NOW understand why Roger Goodfella wants teams in Canada, England and Mexico. There's TV markets to tap and deceive. In the meanwhile , you can count on him making sure one of his LA Market teams if not both will revisit the playoffs. In fact, book it! You saw the farce of a game inappropriately labelled the NFC Championship Game. The LA Rams and the LA Raiders had a hard time selling out playoff games; but Roger knows the shared revenues of the TV contract/Monopoly we're discussing trumps the value/significance of home attendance today.
And all this bs that he cares more about concussions and player safety above profits can be thrown out the window with his desire to increase the regular season to 18 games. Another farce is his response to fixing last year's NFC Championship Game with challenging PI calls or look aways. Really Roger?
-
It's now non customer service. When AT&T bought Direct, they fired the majority of their CSR's. Surprised? They now have people reading from a computer screen if you have a problem. Most of them don't know jack, Jack. Fortunately in the future if I have problems one of the CSRs gave me the direct # to high level tech support, where the few guys they kept do know what they're talking about.
One of their service guys told me they're not allowed to work on my dish anymore because it's installed over vinyl siding, never mind that it's bolted with 4" lag screws into a 4x4 corner stud. You could do chin ups on it. We'd rather put a new one on your roof through shingles into 5\8" osb. What a crock of bs!
It's one of the many reasons I dumped my DirecTV stock (which had been doing quite well) the minute I heard AT&T was buying them out. OK, rant over.
In lieu of giving the monopoly 1 more penny - I happily terminated my contract with them. When AT&T took over, it was like they put a labotomy patient in charge of their billing. They didn't get 1 bill correct. Not only that, when we moved from Nashville to South Florida - they never honored anything they promised in terms of the stations they threw in at no charge - at least allegedly.
Instead, I'm going the designated Browns Backers location with delicious food, nice drink specials and great fans to enjoy our team along-side. Even though I'm still somewhat contributing to their Monopoly via this avenue - I feel better it's only a fraction of the contribution I made previously. When 200 people share 1 viewing site - that's a lot middle fingers sticking it right up their dumpster IMO. Proud to be one of them.
That was a very smart move to dump your DirecTV stock. I NOW understand why Roger Goodfella wants teams in Canada, England and Mexico. There's TV markets to tap and deceive. In the meanwhile , you can count on him making sure one of his LA Market teams if not both will revisit the playoffs. In fact, book it! You saw the farce of a game inappropriately labelled the NFC Championship Game. The LA Rams and the LA Raiders had a hard time selling out playoff games; but Roger knows the shared revenues of the TV contract/Monopoly we're discussing trumps the value/significance of home attendance today.
And all this bs that he cares more about concussions and player safety above profits can be thrown out the window with his desire to increase the regular season to 18 games. Another farce is his response to fixing last year's NFC Championship Game with challenging PI calls or look aways. Really Roger?
In lieu of giving the monopoly 1 more penny - I happily terminated my contract with them. When AT&T took over, it was like they put a labotomy patient in charge of their billing. They didn't get 1 bill correct. Not only that, when we moved from Nashville to South Florida - they never honored anything they promised in terms of the stations they threw in at no charge - at least allegedly.
Instead, I'm going the designated Browns Backers location with delicious food, nice drink specials and great fans to enjoy our team along-side. Even though I'm still somewhat contributing to their Monopoly via this avenue - I feel better it's only a fraction of the contribution I made previously. When 200 people share 1 viewing site - that's a lot middle fingers sticking it right up their dumpster IMO. Proud to be one of them.
That was a very smart move to dump your DirecTV stock. I NOW understand why Roger Goodfella wants teams in Canada, England and Mexico. There's TV markets to tap and deceive. In the meanwhile , you can count on him making sure one of his LA Market teams if not both will revisit the playoffs. In fact, book it! You saw the farce of a game inappropriately labelled the NFC Championship Game. The LA Rams and the LA Raiders had a hard time selling out playoff games; but Roger knows the shared revenues of the TV contract/Monopoly we're discussing trumps the value/significance of home attendance today.
And all this bs that he cares more about concussions and player safety above profits can be thrown out the window with his desire to increase the regular season to 18 games. Another farce is his response to fixing last year's NFC Championship Game with challenging PI calls or look aways. Really Roger?
Well when you say Roger or you say His you’re really talking about the 31 NFL owners he answers to and takes orders from
-
-
-
"That's my Quarterback" ? just sent Twitter a blaze ? the chug challenge just took The Land non-twist..just Bite the bottom
Progressive went bonkers & the Tribe has flipped uncle moe ever since..final tribe 7-2
-
-
-
Nice interview with Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi, the BROWNS overnight star.
I'll let you post a link to the actual interview, instead of a picture. I iz too tired currently to look it up. Listening to WKNR on the drive back south- Callaway getting suspended for the first four games greatly improves the Little feller's odds of making the roster.... Shades of Dino Hall and Ice Cube McNeil....
-
-
8-12-2019 edition after another thrilling INDIANS walkoff win and back in first place again.
Discussed the bumps and bruises of full contact tackle football practice and a nice interview with Nick Chubb.
8-12-2019 edition after another thrilling INDIANS walkoff win and back in first place again.
Discussed the bumps and bruises of full contact tackle football practice and a nice interview with Nick Chubb.
WOW!!! The game was even on ESPN. Nice thing about recording it on DVR is you can watch an entire game in fast forward & catch all the action in around 10 minutes. Santana homer in the bottom of the ninth inning!!! You know there is a Tribe Board if you want to gush about the Indians.
Wake me up when they make it to the World Series.
I'm all in favor of shortening that 162 game season to about 62 games. Bluntly, down SW Ohio way it pisses me off to have our ESPN and Fox Sports radio stations regular programming interrupted to broadcast Reds, and even worse Midwest League "A" Dayton Dragons (scrub low minors) baseball that I don't give a rat's ass about. When they start talking baseball, I'll switch from ESPN to EWTN religious programming- not kidding.
-
And getting this thread back on topic- the report is Luck isn't very lucky with that lingering calf (now supposed bone) injury, he won't practice against the Browns.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
