Once upon a time in Hollywood
-
Once upon a time in Hollywood. Went to see it today and can highly recommend it. It is first and foremost and homage to the film and TV industry of that era . I won’t go into details about the plot so much other than to remember that Tarantino is the guy that directed Inglourious Basterds. So you might have some idea that Historical accuracy is not wholly complied with.
-
I loved it thought it was Tarantino's most mature film to date relying Less on crazy plot devices than usual. And it did have something in common with a Inglorious Bastards wink-wink
More later
WSS
-
Once upon a time in Hollywood. Went to see it today and can highly recommend it. It is first and foremost and homage to the film and TV industry of that era . I won’t go into details about the plot so much other than to remember that Tarantino is the guy that directed Inglourious Basterds. So you might have some idea that Historical accuracy is not wholly complied with.
Once upon a time in Hollywood. Went to see it today and can highly recommend it. It is first and foremost and homage to the film and TV industry of that era . I won’t go into details about the plot so much other than to remember that Tarantino is the guy that directed Inglourious Basterds. So you might have some idea that Historical accuracy is not wholly complied with.
I liked the movie too - pretty long though
like a 747 in 1969? not a big deal, but they didnt fly commercially til 1970.
cars were pretty accurate, and typical radio ads playing in between songs on the cars radio were a nice touch
-
Once upon a time in Hollywood. Went to see it today and can highly recommend it. It is first and foremost and homage to the film and TV industry of that era . I won’t go into details about the plot so much other than to remember that Tarantino is the guy that directed Inglourious Basterds. So you might have some idea that Historical accuracy is not wholly complied with.
I liked the movie too - pretty long though
like a 747 in 1969? not a big deal, but they didnt fly commercially til 1970.
cars were pretty accurate, and typical radio ads playing in between songs on the cars radio were a nice touch
I liked the movie too - pretty long though
like a 747 in 1969? not a big deal, but they didnt fly commercially til 1970.
cars were pretty accurate, and typical radio ads playing in between songs on the cars radio were a nice touch
That's why I mentioned the connection with Inglourious Bastards. Tarantino just doesn't care about some of that stuff.
WSS
-
I liked the movie too - pretty long though
like a 747 in 1969? not a big deal, but they didnt fly commercially til 1970.
cars were pretty accurate, and typical radio ads playing in between songs on the cars radio were a nice touch
That's why I mentioned the connection with Inglourious Bastards. Tarantino just doesn't care about some of that stuff.
WSS
That's why I mentioned the connection with Inglourious Bastards. Tarantino just doesn't care about some of that stuff.
WSS
Also I am not sure that the play boy bunny mansion in LA was there in 1969 it may not of been purchased until later.
-
In checking them right the Playboy mansion in LA was not purchased by Hefner until 1974
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login