AFC North division champs?
-
I sall this on another forum and thought there might me something to it. Are we destined to win the Division this year? History would say every 20 years we are.
1949- AAFC champs-Cleveland Browns
1969- Eastern Division Champs- Cleveland Browns
1989- Central Division Champs- Cleveland Browns
2009- AFC North Division Champs- ????????? ??????
-
Hopefully that does happen this year since it'll be 20 years since our last division title... Then we can break it that streak by winning on a more consistent basis... preferably every year..
-
For the first time in a long time I have faith in the coach and his style...not since we hired Marty is the last time I felt this way.
I have a feeling we have the base in place to be a contender for many years to come.
-
I was just born when Marty had us contending.. I'm not takin a stab at your age but if you were around when that was going on and Mangini makes u feel like we could be what we were with Marty then I like the way this is going.
-
No problem or insult taken.
I am proud of my age. It means I have made it this far.
Been around long enough to know there are no guarantees or warranties in this game we call life.
-
Didn't think you would but just didn't want start steppin on the toes of some of the more respected members of this board.. I haven't been here long so don't want to ruin my welcome..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login