Skip to content

I think WSS watches too many fucking movies....

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
11 5 714
  • discuss      ☕

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #2

    @clevfan4life said:

    discuss      ☕

    Actually not enough.

    And I should also spend more time in the studio but...

    WSS

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I believe it is a job that he performs know for compensation so what are you talking about. Maybe work on your job too much

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #4

    steve u do movie reviews professionally??

  • steve u do movie reviews professionally??

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @clevfan4life said:

    steve u do movie reviews professionally??

    Well... Kind of I'm the film editor for the North Coast voice. Not exactly variety.

    WSS

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I used to think so but the last few years I've caught 60-70 each year and it's not that crazy.  

  • I used to think so but the last few years I've caught 60-70 each year and it's not that crazy.  

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @baconhound said:

    I used to think so but the last few years I've caught 60-70 each year and it's not that crazy.  

    Especially if you break it down into hours and consider how much television average people watch every week and multiply that by 52

    WSS

  • I used to think so but the last few years I've caught 60-70 each year and it's not that crazy.  

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @baconhound said:

    I used to think so but the last few years I've caught 60-70 each year and it's not that crazy.  

    Holy Toledo. This must include going to the movies, and all the other ways you view/rent movies these days?

    I don't know if I could list 200 in my lifetime...counting movies on TV like The Wizard of OZ as a kid, all that kind of shit.

    As a kid I remember the very first movie I saw at a theater with my parents.

    I remember the first movie I saw with a girlfriend as a teen. Some good times there..

  • discuss      ☕

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @clevfan4life said:

    discuss      ☕

    Why don't you discuss your attraction to Steve.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    discuss      ☕

    Why don't you discuss your attraction to Steve.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @gorka said:

    Why don't you discuss your attraction to Steve.

    My friend you can't fault a man for that. 

    ?

    WSS

  • @baconhound said:

    I used to think so but the last few years I've caught 60-70 each year and it's not that crazy.  

    Holy Toledo. This must include going to the movies, and all the other ways you view/rent movies these days?

    I don't know if I could list 200 in my lifetime...counting movies on TV like The Wizard of OZ as a kid, all that kind of shit.

    As a kid I remember the very first movie I saw at a theater with my parents.

    I remember the first movie I saw with a girlfriend as a teen. Some good times there..

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @gorka said:

    Holy Toledo. This must include going to the movies, and all the other ways you view/rent movies these days?

    I don't know if I could list 200 in my lifetime...counting movies on TV like The Wizard of OZ as a kid, all that kind of shit.

    As a kid I remember the very first movie I saw at a theater with my parents.

    I remember the first movie I saw with a girlfriend as a teen. Some good times there..

    Nope those are in theater watches only.  2017 64, 2018 72 and 50 so far this year.