Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Redskins Preseason Game Night Thread***

The Browns Board
142 33 4.8k
  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Name like Gilbert you just know he is going to suck ass.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    Another INT you have to love this......I bet the D gets great workouts vs that BROWNS offense!

    AND speaking of workouts TRIBE 6 Twinkies 2 top 6, Clevinger looks good.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    Mack Wilson has just earned a starting spot. 2 INTs

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #86

    Hyman busted

  • Mack Wilson has just earned a starting spot. 2 INTs

    Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @texasag1969 said:

    Mack Wilson has just earned a starting spot. 2 INTs

    Didn't he have back-to-back-to-back pick-sixes in consecutive practices as well? Dude certainly is making a case for himself.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Mack Wilson has just earned a starting spot. 2 INTs

    Didn't he have back-to-back-to-back pick-sixes in consecutive practices as well? Dude certainly is making a case for himself.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    Didn't he have back-to-back-to-back pick-sixes in consecutive practices as well? Dude certainly is making a case for himself.

    Considering how poorly we covered RBs out of the backfield and TE's last year, this is a welcome sight to see. Speed kills and speed with hands demolishes.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #89

    #9 QB Blough looks #6 Mayfield on one pass then looks like a rookie QB in the 4th quarter on the next. Ahhhhh preseason gotta love it.

    AND Tribe 6 Twinkies 2 bottom 6 Clevinger has 8 Ks, struck out the side.....top 7 coming up.

    Baseball so much more fun than sock-her.😆

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #90

    Sock her? LMAO

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #91

    I think I'm gonna enjoy seeing the entire game tomorrow on Direct TV replay. I never expect that many points or that many INTs in preseason.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #92

    24-10 Blough to TJ Montgomery.. TJ showing some good hands on 2 catch drive (air horn!!) 

  • I think I'm gonna enjoy seeing the entire game tomorrow on Direct TV replay. I never expect that many points or that many INTs in preseason.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think I'm gonna enjoy seeing the entire game tomorrow on Direct TV replay. I never expect that many points or that many INTs in preseason.

    there have definitely been worse preseason games to watch

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #94

    Holy shit did you see that!?!? Dude can fly......but PAT no good, oh well.

    AND INDIANS 6 twinks 2 bottom 7, Clevinger dealin'.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I think I'm gonna enjoy seeing the entire game tomorrow on Direct TV replay. I never expect that many points or that many INTs in preseason.

    there have definitely been worse preseason games to watch

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @mld-woody said:

    there have definitely been worse preseason games to watch

    Like maybe 98.6% of them?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #96

    Well the BROWNS won fairly easily 30-10.

    Indians up 6-2 going into the bottom of the 8th, Clevinger looked great last K in the 7th was 95 mph.

    But Cimber comes in and walks two, no outs....now 6-3 with 1 out and I'm going to finish watching it.......

  • Any chance of bad weather is gone. It’s gonna be a nice summer evening at the stadium. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #97

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Any chance of bad weather is gone. It’s gonna be a nice summer evening at the stadium. 

    Really nice perfect weather at the stadium.  

    @mjp28 said:

    BROWNS first team looks like they are ready for the Super Bowl.

    Meanwhile TRIBE 1 Twinkies 0 top 3 on a wild throw to first, Puig scores from 3rd.

    And Bernie looks way older than me!  😮

    Hey- keep that Tribe stuff to the baseball board, there's what-  150 games left in the season?  😁 

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think I'm gonna enjoy seeing the entire game tomorrow on Direct TV replay. I never expect that many points or that many INTs in preseason.

    To quote the departed Ghoolie- It was a total doopa kicking. Freddie puled the starters after one series each from the offense and defense. 🙁 Apparently Freddie had "seen enough". Could have been 50-0 by halftime. Had to leave at the end of the 3rd quarter, the nephew had a big meeting at 7AM. Want to see that 85 yard return though.  

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #98

    For your CLEVELAND BROWNS preseason LIVE and replay games on the NFL NETWORK:

    Screenshot_2019-08-08_233233.jpg

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Any chance of bad weather is gone. It’s gonna be a nice summer evening at the stadium. 

    Really nice perfect weather at the stadium.  

    @mjp28 said:

    BROWNS first team looks like they are ready for the Super Bowl.

    Meanwhile TRIBE 1 Twinkies 0 top 3 on a wild throw to first, Puig scores from 3rd.

    And Bernie looks way older than me!  😮

    Hey- keep that Tribe stuff to the baseball board, there's what-  150 games left in the season?  😁 

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think I'm gonna enjoy seeing the entire game tomorrow on Direct TV replay. I never expect that many points or that many INTs in preseason.

    To quote the departed Ghoolie- It was a total doopa kicking. Freddie puled the starters after one series each from the offense and defense. 🙁 Apparently Freddie had "seen enough". Could have been 50-0 by halftime. Had to leave at the end of the 3rd quarter, the nephew had a big meeting at 7AM. Want to see that 85 yard return though.  

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #99

    @hoorta said:

      Want to see that 85 yard return though.  

    i want to see the next gen stats on the mph Guiseppi got to..first 10 yards he shifted some gears 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Yes this is the BROWNS game thread -but- the TRIBE hung on and won 7-5! Only 1 GB!

    GO CLEVELAND 2-0 tonight!

  • Yes this is the BROWNS game thread -but- the TRIBE hung on and won 7-5! Only 1 GB!

    GO CLEVELAND 2-0 tonight!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @mjp28 said:

    Yes this is the BROWNS game thread -but- the TRIBE hung on and won 7-5! Only 1 GB!

    GO CLEVELAND 2-0 tonight!

    Whoop ti do. Yawn- I'd rather watch women's World Cup Soccer. The real baseball season (playoffs) is about 7 weeks away. Wake me up if the Tribe gets there. 

    At least the football fans didn't have to deal with excessive traffic from Progressive tonight. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Yes this is the BROWNS game thread -but- the TRIBE hung on and won 7-5! Only 1 GB!

    GO CLEVELAND 2-0 tonight!

    Whoop ti do. Yawn- I'd rather watch women's World Cup Soccer. The real baseball season (playoffs) is about 7 weeks away. Wake me up if the Tribe gets there. 

    At least the football fans didn't have to deal with excessive traffic from Progressive tonight. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Whoop ti do. Yawn- I'd rather watch women's World Cup Soccer. The real baseball season (playoffs) is about 7 weeks away. Wake me up if the Tribe gets there. 

    At least the football fans didn't have to deal with excessive traffic from Progressive tonight. 

    Hey only about 2 freakin' more months of this stuff and then it's the playoffs!  BEISBOL 24/7!  😆