Duke Johnson traded
-
Well now, that will strike fear into the hearts of men!.......NOT
You're not afraid of the A&M walk-on12th Man Gillaspia? Blasphemy!!
-
Well now, that will strike fear into the hearts of men!.......NOT
You're not afraid of the A&M walk-on12th Man Gillaspia? Blasphemy!!
You're not afraid of the A&M walk-on12th Man Gillaspia? Blasphemy!!
Why even mention it
-
You're not afraid of the A&M walk-on12th Man Gillaspia? Blasphemy!!
Why even mention it
Why even mention it
Because you did.
-
Why even mention it
Because you did.
Because you did.
I didn't mention a dweeb from A&M.
-
Because you did.
I didn't mention a dweeb from A&M.
I didn't mention a dweeb from A&M.
Here's the Texans' RB depth chart...
Well now, that will strike fear into the hearts of men!.......NOT
He was in Tours collection of Texans RBs and that was your reaction to it.
-
I didn't mention a dweeb from A&M.
Here's the Texans' RB depth chart...
Well now, that will strike fear into the hearts of men!.......NOT
He was in Tours collection of Texans RBs and that was your reaction to it.
He was in Tours collection of Texans RBs and that was your reaction to it.
That list didn't say where each of those guys went to school. I mean, it also had like Davy Crockett on there...Damarea or somebody. Wouldn't a team called the Texans hope to have a Crockett on it?
-
He was in Tours collection of Texans RBs and that was your reaction to it.
That list didn't say where each of those guys went to school. I mean, it also had like Davy Crockett on there...Damarea or somebody. Wouldn't a team called the Texans hope to have a Crockett on it?
That list didn't say where each of those guys went to school. I mean, it also had like Davy Crockett on there...Damarea or somebody. Wouldn't a team called the Texans hope to have a Crockett on it?
Yeah and he's a dead money hit??.
-
-
He would, as he brings little to the table here a lot of times.
Or it could be we have different interests. You like trivia and I think it's a useless waste of my time. I like scouting potential players to draft and you could care less. To each his own.
-
He would, as he brings little to the table here a lot of times.
Or it could be we have different interests. You like trivia and I think it's a useless waste of my time. I like scouting potential players to draft and you could care less. To each his own.
Or it could be we have different interests. You like trivia and I think it's a useless waste of my time. I like scouting potential players to draft and you could care less. To each his own.
I like to be informed and to be a fan of the sport, you apparently don't. And I do my share of scouting potential players to draft. Hell, I put more draft data on here as anyone practically. Go back and check. I am not manic about it though.
-
Or it could be we have different interests. You like trivia and I think it's a useless waste of my time. I like scouting potential players to draft and you could care less. To each his own.
I like to be informed and to be a fan of the sport, you apparently don't. And I do my share of scouting potential players to draft. Hell, I put more draft data on here as anyone practically. Go back and check. I am not manic about it though.
I like to be informed and to be a fan of the sport, you apparently don't. And I do my share of scouting potential players to draft. Hell, I put more draft data on here as anyone practically. Go back and check. I am not manic about it though.
Trivia does not prove you are a fan of the sport to the exclusion of those who don't care for it. What was that lawyer term you like so much, non sequitur? It's come full circle like a boomerang.? I kind of like that other lawyer talk though-specious.?https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/specious
"Use specious to describe an argument that seems to be good, correct, or logical, but is not so."
EDIT: Actually Gip I kind of enjoy these little verbal jousts with you almost as much as I like to follow your Travel America thread in the Barber Shop. And all kidding and prodding aside, I really do like that thread. ?
-
I like to be informed and to be a fan of the sport, you apparently don't. And I do my share of scouting potential players to draft. Hell, I put more draft data on here as anyone practically. Go back and check. I am not manic about it though.
Trivia does not prove you are a fan of the sport to the exclusion of those who don't care for it. What was that lawyer term you like so much, non sequitur? It's come full circle like a boomerang.? I kind of like that other lawyer talk though-specious.?https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/specious
"Use specious to describe an argument that seems to be good, correct, or logical, but is not so."
EDIT: Actually Gip I kind of enjoy these little verbal jousts with you almost as much as I like to follow your Travel America thread in the Barber Shop. And all kidding and prodding aside, I really do like that thread. ?
Trivia does not prove you are a fan of the sport to the exclusion of those who don't care for it. What was that lawyer term you like so much, non sequitur? It's come full circle like a boomerang.? I kind of like that other lawyer talk though-specious.?https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/specious
"Use specious to describe an argument that seems to be good, correct, or logical, but is not so."
EDIT: Actually Gip I kind of enjoy these little verbal jousts with you almost as much as I like to follow your Travel America thread in the Barber Shop. And all kidding and prodding aside, I really do like that thread. ?
Specious means essentially disingenuous. It is specious of you to disclaim an interest in trivia and then to prattle on about TAMU punters. And yes I will need to make more contributions to the American threadAnd yes I will need to make more contributions to the American thread
-
Trivia does not prove you are a fan of the sport to the exclusion of those who don't care for it. What was that lawyer term you like so much, non sequitur? It's come full circle like a boomerang.? I kind of like that other lawyer talk though-specious.?https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/specious
"Use specious to describe an argument that seems to be good, correct, or logical, but is not so."
EDIT: Actually Gip I kind of enjoy these little verbal jousts with you almost as much as I like to follow your Travel America thread in the Barber Shop. And all kidding and prodding aside, I really do like that thread. ?
Specious means essentially disingenuous. It is specious of you to disclaim an interest in trivia and then to prattle on about TAMU punters. And yes I will need to make more contributions to the American threadAnd yes I will need to make more contributions to the American thread
Specious means essentially disingenuous. It is specious of you to disclaim an interest in trivia and then to prattle on about TAMU punters. And yes I will need to make more contributions to the American threadAnd yes I will need to make more contributions to the American thread
I was gonna say something about Tom Tupa too, but did not want to bore the others.?
And we're headed for Disneyworld with a bunch of relatives Thanksgiving week to celebrate our upcoming 50th. Could not get all the grandkids out for the real one Valentine's day, but we know they'll love Disneyworld at ages 10, 11 and 12.
-
Isn't Gip "cute" when he gets personal?
Only cuter act is when he gets all hard ass and starts cussin'...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login