Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. I don't care if it's just preseason, I love it

I don't care if it's just preseason, I love it

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 4 Posters 314 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Icecube I Very Popular Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 436 Reputation
    I Icecube wrote on last edited by Icecube
    #1

    I know, I know, I know: The outcomes of the games are meaningless. And a lot of the players you see will be selling insurance when the season begins. 

    But I don't care. I still love it. I am looking forward to tonight and tomorrow. I love this time of year. AND, SOME players who ball in the preseason games DO end up being good. I remember watching Dak Prescott a few years ago and predicted he was going to be a decent QB.  I love the NFL. And it's been a long 6 months. Celebration time, come on.

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
      • 4k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
      #2

      As Baker would say....."Get on the train!"

      Mike

      IN DORSEY I TRUST
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 18k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Yeah man I love it too.

        3-hippies.jpg

        GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Icecube I Very Popular Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 436 Reputation
          I Icecube wrote on last edited by
          #4

          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • I Icecube

            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @icecube said:

            We haven't had that spirit here since 1969

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate