Epstein
-
Well they got him.
-
In solitary and on suicide watch but ends up dead.
-
-
-
This is fishy as hell. Guy should have had 24/7 monitoring.
-
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide.html
Wow. When I posted I didn't realize this had actually happened.
JAFBF has been taking some heat lately on conspiracy issues but this one really smells...
-
This is fishy as hell. Guy should have had 24/7 monitoring.
This is fishy as hell. Guy should have had 24/7 monitoring.
I worked suicide watches before. They get a suicide blanket you can’t turn into a noose and 10 min rounds of observation.
-
This is fishy as hell. Guy should have had 24/7 monitoring.
I worked suicide watches before. They get a suicide blanket you can’t turn into a noose and 10 min rounds of observation.
I worked suicide watches before. They get a suicide blanket you can’t turn into a noose and 10 min rounds of observation.
Right. After he survived the first suicide attempt this should have never happened with the precautions they would have taken.
-
I worked suicide watches before. They get a suicide blanket you can’t turn into a noose and 10 min rounds of observation.
Right. After he survived the first suicide attempt this should have never happened with the precautions they would have taken.
Right. After he survived the first suicide attempt this should have never happened with the precautions they would have taken.
Money says the cameras were “down” when this all happened.
-
Someone in a very powerful position didn't want him squealing names no doubt. And we will never know who.
-
Someone in a very powerful position didn't want him squealing names no doubt. And we will never know who.
Someone in a very powerful position didn't want him squealing names no doubt. And we will never know who.
I guess the documents that were just released implicated Bill Richardson.
-
Someone in a very powerful position didn't want him squealing names no doubt. And we will never know who.
I guess the documents that were just released implicated Bill Richardson.
I guess the documents that were just released implicated Bill Richardson.
With surely more to come...but not now?
-
Bill is likely hiding in a panic room right now with an associate of Bill Clinton trying to use a welding torch on the door.
-
I guess the documents that were just released implicated Bill Richardson.
With surely more to come...but not now?
With surely more to come...but not now?
If they can pin something on some of these other guys and get them to talk, it could get even more wild.
-
With surely more to come...but not now?
If they can pin something on some of these other guys and get them to talk, it could get even more wild.
If they can pin something on some of these other guys and get them to talk, it could get even more wild.
I rarely buy into conspiracy theories and never gave much credence to those who said that those with damaging information about the Clinton's ended up dead because of the Clintons but this one is over the top. I even thought the first attempted suicide by Epstein was legit but not now. Not after Epstein committed suicide after being place on suicide watch (after the first failed suicide attempt)
In our local jail the suicide cell is next to the monitoring station which has a large picture window view of the cell.The only privacy the inmate gets is when they go to the toilet and then it is minimal at best. They don't have any clothes and only have the sheet to cover with. You just do not typically see suicides while one is on suicide watch. And especially you would think in such a high profile case as this.
Just more reason to be glad Trump is president and not Hillary..OK had to get that in there..
️
-
Did he shoot himself in the back of his head twice?
-
-
-
I never paid much attention to the death of Vince Foster that was listed as a suicide but I have a lot more questions about it now. It still might be a legitimate suicide who knows? But after Epsteins "suicide" I will probably question things more now.
-
Blow up all of the elites. Clinton. Trump. Everyone.
Let's see what happens
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

