Skip to content

Epstein

Political Discussion
141 19 2.4k
  • So we live in a world where the current president can fan the flames of a conspiracy theory that implicates a previous president in multiple shady murders and everyone just thinks it's normal

    @mld-woody said:

    So we live in a world where the current president can fan the flames of a conspiracy theory that implicates a previous president in multiple shady murders and everyone just thinks it's normal

    Normal ?

    Is "normal" for an Administration to weaponize the Intel resources of the US against Political Candidates, Judges, Congressmen, Military personnel, Businessmen, and US Citizens ?

    Is it "normal" for a President to send Billions of Dollars in CASH on Pallets to a Hostile Regime (in the middle of the night no less) ?

    Is it "normal" to send $221 Million to Palestine just hours before leaving Office ?

    Is it "normal" to order Spec Ops to "Stand Down" when our Embassy is under assault ?

    Do I need to go on ?

    Do you have TS Q Clearance and receive briefings on the goings on in the Nation ?

    You don't think POTUS knows what is going on ?

    He does not say/Tweet things that he does not already have the answer too.

    Folks are going to find out that there was not much "normality" in the past Administration(s) in the coming months.

  • Geez

    I got Idiot and Crazy here with responses.

    Though you can see how they overlap

  • Geez

    I got Idiot and Crazy here with responses.

    Though you can see how they overlap

    @mld-woody said:

    Geez

    I got Idiot and Crazy here with responses.

    i-cant-hear-you.png

  • C7158520-C44E-45D5-A043-43FCC23F1239.jpeg

  • Geez

    I got Idiot and Crazy here with responses.

    Though you can see how they overlap

    @mld-woody said:

    Geez

    I got Idiot and Crazy...

    Both on your latest psychological exam?

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    67773349_2293230504274378_65593705881361

    hmmmm...

    Trump and his daughter..you needed to point that out Cleve or we might confuse you with the MSM who also like to leave out relevant information when it doesn't fit their narrative...I know you wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong impression that Trump was just groping some young girl?...unless you were wanting to deceive us? hmmmm...

    Actually your misleading post helps prove my theory that Epstein was protected from prosecution for years because of all the dirt he had on a lot of democrats. They only decided to prosecute him in a serious way now when Trump is president to try to link Epstein with Trump. Now Epstein is dead (whacked)  but the innuendo remains of Trump linked to Epstein...innuendo that even having a picture taken of Trump and his daughter with Epstein will be used to prove Trump's guilt by association. 

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    Trump and his daughter..you needed to point that out Cleve or we might confuse you with the MSM who also like to leave out relevant information when it doesn't fit their narrative...I know you wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong impression that Trump was just groping some young girl?...unless you were wanting to deceive us? hmmmm...

    Actually your misleading post helps prove my theory that Epstein was protected from prosecution for years because of all the dirt he had on a lot of democrats. They only decided to prosecute him in a serious way now when Trump is president to try to link Epstein with Trump. Now Epstein is dead (whacked)  but the innuendo remains of Trump linked to Epstein...innuendo that even having a picture taken of Trump and his daughter with Epstein will be used to prove Trump's guilt by association. 

    seems to me epstein might have known donald was finger banging ivanka.....☕

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    Trump and his daughter..you needed to point that out Cleve or we might confuse you with the MSM who also like to leave out relevant information when it doesn't fit their narrative...I know you wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong impression that Trump was just groping some young girl?...unless you were wanting to deceive us? hmmmm...

    Actually your misleading post helps prove my theory that Epstein was protected from prosecution for years because of all the dirt he had on a lot of democrats. They only decided to prosecute him in a serious way now when Trump is president to try to link Epstein with Trump. Now Epstein is dead (whacked)  but the innuendo remains of Trump linked to Epstein...innuendo that even having a picture taken of Trump and his daughter with Epstein will be used to prove Trump's guilt by association. 

    seems to me epstein might have known donald was finger banging ivanka.....☕

    @clevfan4life said:

    seems to me epstein might have known donald was finger banging ivanka.....☕

    Leaving no doubt to what type of person you are......

  • I'll try and get Clevis IP, bet the FBI would find some neat shit on his hard drive.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    seems to me epstein might have known donald was finger banging ivanka.....☕

    Leaving no doubt to what type of person you are......

    @hammertime said:

    Leaving no doubt to what type of person you are......

    i love how we cant have fun with something like this....

    "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

    but u guys can yuck it up about michelle having a cock...which u have no actual proof of but we have recorded deocumented quotes from donald about his daughter

  • I'll try and get Clevis IP, bet the FBI would find some neat shit on his hard drive.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'll try and get Clevis IP, bet the FBI would find some neat shit on his hard drive.

    sure thing pops.....we know u save ur go pro vids at the truck stops but dont worry the u.s legalized all that decades ago. U can thank democrats for that btw....☕

  • @hammertime said:

    Leaving no doubt to what type of person you are......

    i love how we cant have fun with something like this....

    "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

    but u guys can yuck it up about michelle having a cock...which u have no actual proof of but we have recorded deocumented quotes from donald about his daughter

    @clevfan4life said:

    i love how we cant have fun with something like this....

    "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

    but u guys can yuck it up about michelle having a cock...which u have no actual proof of but we have recorded deocumented quotes from donald about his daughter

    Well at least nothing that would, you know, stand up in court.

    ?

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    i love how we cant have fun with something like this....

    "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

    but u guys can yuck it up about michelle having a cock...which u have no actual proof of but we have recorded deocumented quotes from donald about his daughter

    Well at least nothing that would, you know, stand up in court.

    ?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Well at least nothing that would, you know, stand up in court.

    ?

    WSS

    alright.....ic what u did.......thst was a good job...??

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'll try and get Clevis IP, bet the FBI would find some neat shit on his hard drive.

    sure thing pops.....we know u save ur go pro vids at the truck stops but dont worry the u.s legalized all that decades ago. U can thank democrats for that btw....☕

    @clevfan4life said:

    sure thing pops.....we know u save ur go pro vids at the truck stops but dont worry the u.s legalized all that decades ago. U can thank democrats for that btw....☕

    Dude, we all know you're a sicko and would probably have joined Epstein if you were rich.  

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well at least nothing that would, you know, stand up in court.

    ?

    WSS

    alright.....ic what u did.......thst was a good job...??

    @clevfan4life said:

    alright.....ic what u did.......thst was a good job...??

    Thank you sir.

    WSS

  • 65284EB5-F942-4F03-B045-FA4E9AB99D8F.jpeg

  • @canton-dawg said:

    65284EB5-F942-4F03-B045-FA4E9AB99D8F.jpeg

    now see, im ok with u guys having fun with that....but i want no rage & no cries when we have fun with our own pictures that dont beed to be photoshopped..

    trump-groping-daughter_orig.png

  • u can see it the electra complex surging forth in ivanka. I feel bad for kushner he's likely been cuckholded by his father in law for the entirety of his marriage. 

  • The FBI is known for using "suicide" as a way to place people in Witness protection, This entire story seems crazy so unless he has some kind of "defense" on a dead man switch, I would be watching over Epstein's family. The Clinton body count is no joke, Guy has his head cut off and it was ruled he died of natural causes, another man stabbed 113 times ruled a suicide, How is it the msm is not all over these? Could you imagine a Republican having people die close to him in these circumstances? They all think we are stupid because we don't stand up to them over bullshit claims. It is past time to take the red pill. 

  • The FBI is known for using "suicide" as a way to place people in Witness protection, This entire story seems crazy so unless he has some kind of "defense" on a dead man switch, I would be watching over Epstein's family. The Clinton body count is no joke, Guy has his head cut off and it was ruled he died of natural causes, another man stabbed 113 times ruled a suicide, How is it the msm is not all over these? Could you imagine a Republican having people die close to him in these circumstances? They all think we are stupid because we don't stand up to them over bullshit claims. It is past time to take the red pill. 

    @medicineman said:

    The FBI is known for using "suicide" as a way to place people in Witness protection, This entire story seems crazy so unless he has some kind of "defense" on a dead man switch, I would be watching over Epstein's family. The Clinton body count is no joke, Guy has his head cut off and it was ruled he died of natural causes, another man stabbed 113 times ruled a suicide, How is it the msm is not all over these? Could you imagine a Republican having people die close to him in these circumstances? They all think we are stupid because we don't stand up to them over bullshit claims. It is past time to take the red pill. 

    i hope hes dead...hate to think the guy will be chilling on a beach somewhere off the grid enjoying his golden years.

  • @medicineman said:

    The FBI is known for using "suicide" as a way to place people in Witness protection, This entire story seems crazy so unless he has some kind of "defense" on a dead man switch, I would be watching over Epstein's family. The Clinton body count is no joke, Guy has his head cut off and it was ruled he died of natural causes, another man stabbed 113 times ruled a suicide, How is it the msm is not all over these? Could you imagine a Republican having people die close to him in these circumstances? They all think we are stupid because we don't stand up to them over bullshit claims. It is past time to take the red pill. 

    i hope hes dead...hate to think the guy will be chilling on a beach somewhere off the grid enjoying his golden years.

    @clevfan4life said:

    i hope hes dead...hate to think the guy will be chilling on a beach somewhere off the grid enjoying his golden years.

    Oh I am with you to an extent, I just want him to take the Clintons down with him