Madden 20 and the Browns are NASTY.
-
Pretty much the only time I get to dust off my controller is around Madden season. Firstly, I admit, the game doesn't play out as real football can be. And I play SIM style, so it's not easy finding opponents that don't work their ass off to exploit a poorly made game. That being said, I've been using the Browns online for quite some time now. I mean, like the last 10 years. I've always applied real concepts to the game, or at least as real as I can. I end up being pretty good at it. Mostly because my eyes are fast and my real world application to the game. But the last time the Browns were this good on paper and in game was Madden 15 which I remember very well. Solid defensive front, good secondary, quick linebackers, good Oline, capable running game and a steady QB. Now they have all that and then some.
So if there is anyone here in the younger crowd (maybe also in the older crowd) that plays, post up. Let us know how you're winning with them and what your record looks like. It's nice to be able to use Cleveland and actually dominate as opposed to playing your ass off just to slip out a win.
-
My son says he acquired Von Miller from Denver and when he puts Miller next to Garrett (as LTD), it's total terror for the opposing QBs.
-
Pretty much the only time I get to dust off my controller is around Madden season. Firstly, I admit, the game doesn't play out as real football can be. And I play SIM style, so it's not easy finding opponents that don't work their ass off to exploit a poorly made game. That being said, I've been using the Browns online for quite some time now. I mean, like the last 10 years. I've always applied real concepts to the game, or at least as real as I can. I end up being pretty good at it. Mostly because my eyes are fast and my real world application to the game. But the last time the Browns were this good on paper and in game was Madden 15 which I remember very well. Solid defensive front, good secondary, quick linebackers, good Oline, capable running game and a steady QB. Now they have all that and then some.
So if there is anyone here in the younger crowd (maybe also in the older crowd) that plays, post up. Let us know how you're winning with them and what your record looks like. It's nice to be able to use Cleveland and actually dominate as opposed to playing your ass off just to slip out a win.
Pretty much the only time I get to dust off my controller is around Madden season. Firstly, I admit, the game doesn't play out as real football can be. And I play SIM style, so it's not easy finding opponents that don't work their ass off to exploit a poorly made game. That being said, I've been using the Browns online for quite some time now. I mean, like the last 10 years. I've always applied real concepts to the game, or at least as real as I can. I end up being pretty good at it. Mostly because my eyes are fast and my real world application to the game. But the last time the Browns were this good on paper and in game was Madden 15 which I remember very well. Solid defensive front, good secondary, quick linebackers, good Oline, capable running game and a steady QB. Now they have all that and then some.
So if there is anyone here in the younger crowd (maybe also in the older crowd) that plays, post up. Let us know how you're winning with them and what your record looks like. It's nice to be able to use Cleveland and actually dominate as opposed to playing your ass off just to slip out a win.
I play Madden 20, want to run one sometime?
-
Real Men play Ghost Sniper 3... lol
just kidding.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login