Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. How Refreshing!!

How Refreshing!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
9 Posts 5 Posters 214 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 10k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #1

    Getting away from all media for a week.. I highly recommend it. I really do

     ...

    Sorry, the wife just walked in with a huge bag of usb cables from vacation.. I had to tell her what each belonged to. I feel as tho I just aced some sort of weird ass sobriety test 😉

     Honestly, Ecuador is unbelievably gorgeous..   I highly recommend a week away from all of the political bullshit.. How refreshing.

    Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
    T medicinemanM 2 Replies Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • AxeA Axe

      Getting away from all media for a week.. I highly recommend it. I really do

       ...

      Sorry, the wife just walked in with a huge bag of usb cables from vacation.. I had to tell her what each belonged to. I feel as tho I just aced some sort of weird ass sobriety test 😉

       Honestly, Ecuador is unbelievably gorgeous..   I highly recommend a week away from all of the political bullshit.. How refreshing.

      TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 23k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @axe said:

       Honestly, Ecuador is unbelievably gorgeous..   I highly recommend a week away from all of the political bullshit.. How refreshing.

      What was your favorite place to visit while you were there?

      Canton DawgC AxeA 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • T TexasAg1969

        @axe said:

         Honestly, Ecuador is unbelievably gorgeous..   I highly recommend a week away from all of the political bullshit.. How refreshing.

        What was your favorite place to visit while you were there?

        Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 12k Posts
        • 7k Reputation
        Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @texasag1969 said:

        What was your favorite place to visit while you were there?

        Trump Tower?

        Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
        T 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

          @texasag1969 said:

          What was your favorite place to visit while you were there?

          Trump Tower?

          TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 23k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @canton-dawg said:

          Trump Tower?

          I think that one burned down as soon as he took office. ?

          Dumpster Fire GIF - Dumpster Fire GIFs
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • T TexasAg1969

            @axe said:

             Honestly, Ecuador is unbelievably gorgeous..   I highly recommend a week away from all of the political bullshit.. How refreshing.

            What was your favorite place to visit while you were there?

            Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @texasag1969 said:

            What was your favorite place to visit while you were there?

            The Equator had to top the list. We stayed at a nice place up at 13,100 ft for a night and then a few days down in the Amazon.. I didn't want to come back..

            Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
            T 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • AxeA Axe

              @texasag1969 said:

              What was your favorite place to visit while you were there?

              The Equator had to top the list. We stayed at a nice place up at 13,100 ft for a night and then a few days down in the Amazon.. I didn't want to come back..

              TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 23k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @axe said:

              The Equator had to top the list. We stayed at a nice place up at 13,100 ft for a night and then a few days down in the Amazon.. I didn't want to come back..

              You didn't find the Amazon too humid and/or hot? I see the dry season there is June through Sept. so you picked the best time to avoid all that constant wetness.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • AxeA Axe

                Getting away from all media for a week.. I highly recommend it. I really do

                 ...

                Sorry, the wife just walked in with a huge bag of usb cables from vacation.. I had to tell her what each belonged to. I feel as tho I just aced some sort of weird ass sobriety test 😉

                 Honestly, Ecuador is unbelievably gorgeous..   I highly recommend a week away from all of the political bullshit.. How refreshing.

                medicineman medicinemanM
                • 2k Posts
                • 185 Reputation
                medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @axe said:

                Getting away from all media for a week.. I highly recommend it. I really do

                 ...

                Sorry, the wife just walked in with a huge bag of usb cables from vacation.. I had to tell her what each belonged to. I feel as tho I just aced some sort of weird ass sobriety test 😉

                 Honestly, Ecuador is unbelievably gorgeous..   I highly recommend a week away from all of the political bullshit.. How refreshing.

                Yes sir, I have not watched the msm news  in years. Can't trust anything they say. The media wants to drive us apart, They want Blacks and Whites to hate each other because well that's what the Government wants.  The Government controls the msm, you can see that from all the False Flags we have. 2 shootings just so the media will for get we arrested Jeffery and now he is dead so...……..

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 10k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                   I have to admit the Epstien news made it to us but other than that I heard NOTHING about the United States for over a week.. I wasn't sure the place was still here when we flew out of Quito.

                  The wife and I with our driver and guide before they took us to Quito airport at 1:00 am local time

                  67885383_10156029450411511_5159189504220

                  Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • FairHooker11 F Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    well you know you will be sucked back into the "news" here like the rest of us! 

                    "welcome back my friends to the show that never ends" ELP

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    ❤
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate