Skip to content

Redrafting the NFL

The Browns Board
23 8 1.0k
  • @the-gipper said:

    With the first pick in the NFL Current player Re-Draft,  the selection is:

    Myles Garrett,   Cleveland Browns

    I just think he is on the verge of becoming the dominant defensive force in the league....and I believe the likes of BR/Jackson/Dalton and any QB we play is going to feel that dominance.

    Any of you feel free now to make the next choice.

    How far back do you want to go?  Current or potential long term talent is the yardstick?  Who would I take for the Browns right now? Guys like Brady and Brees are certain HOFers, but are at the end of their careers. 

    Best players in the NFL right now? NFLN already answered that question.   http://www.nfl.com/network/top100  Or you want to build a team at best at a given position. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #5

    @hoorta said:

    How far back do you want to go?  Current or potential long term talent is the yardstick?  Who would I take for the Browns right now? Guys like Brady and Brees are certain HOFers, but are at the end of their careers. 

    Best players in the NFL right now? NFLN already answered that question.   http://www.nfl.com/network/top100  Or you want to build a team at best at a given position. 

    It is up to you....you can use any measure you wish...be it based on past performance or future potential.  Just as long as they are currently active for the 2019 season. And it makes no mind what anyone else said...other than a potential reference for you when making your pick.  So, go ahead and pick based on whatever criteria you choose.  This is all just for fun.

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Aaron Donald for sure. You start a defensive build around that monster. 

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Sorry..... if I may...... #3 Aaron Donald, DT LA Rams 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8

    With the 4th pick in the NFL ReDraft:

    Khalil Mack, Chicago Bears.       Another monster you build your defense around.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    6. DeAndre Hopkins. WR

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    With the 7th pick the selection is:

    Aaron Rodgers QB Green Bay Packers

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I'm only going to draft Browns players, and my team would be the superbowl winner. lol

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #12

    This draft should be focused on choosing the best unique players. 

    If I wanted to get a special player that can lead a defense... I would choose with #8:

    Luke Kuechly, LB Carolina Panthers

  • This draft should be focused on choosing the best unique players. 

    If I wanted to get a special player that can lead a defense... I would choose with #8:

    Luke Kuechly, LB Carolina Panthers

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @nero said:

    This draft should be focused on choosing the best unique players. 

    If I wanted to get a special player that can lead a defense... I would choose with #8:

    Luke Kuechly, LB Carolina Panthers

    He's one more concussion away from the end of a career. Pass.

  • @nero said:

    This draft should be focused on choosing the best unique players. 

    If I wanted to get a special player that can lead a defense... I would choose with #8:

    Luke Kuechly, LB Carolina Panthers

    He's one more concussion away from the end of a career. Pass.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by Nero
    #14

    @texasag1969 said:

    He's one more concussion away from the end of a career. Pass.

    Yeah. Maybe I was driven by his career instead of his current status. But he still is a great defensive mind and nice leader as a veteran for a defense.

  • I'm only going to draft Browns players, and my team would be the superbowl winner. lol

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @calfoxwc said:

    I'm only going to draft Browns players, and my team would be the superbowl winner. lol

    Are you?  Then where is your pick?

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #16

    #9 - Baker Mayfield

    Young and talented, will be a presence for years and years to come. His longevity far outweighed the Tom Brady's and Drew Brees' of the world. Best QB in the NFL.  He Just Wins.

  • #9 - Baker Mayfield

    Young and talented, will be a presence for years and years to come. His longevity far outweighed the Tom Brady's and Drew Brees' of the world. Best QB in the NFL.  He Just Wins.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #17

    @poeticg said:

    #9 - Baker Mayfield

    Young and talented, will be a presence for years and years to come. His longevity far outweighed the Tom Brady's and Drew Brees' of the world. Best QB in the NFL.  He Just Wins.

    I watched that other OU QB on ESPN last night. He was as unimpressive as he was as a freshman at Texas A&M before he transferred out when he lost the starting job to another NFL second stringer. I predict that college offense brought to the Cards will fail miserably.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    With the #10 pick.....this guy can be avoided no longer.  I mean, most consider him the GOAT.  He IS the defending Super Bowl winning QB....and shows not much sign of diminishment....and at least for this coming year, he has be fit in here:

    Tom Brady  QB  New England Patriots

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I guess I have to break my rule of not doing 2 in a row.

    The #11 pick in the league wide NFL draft is:

    Ezekial Elliott  RB  Dallas Cowboys      

    Of course, this is contingent on him actually playing.  He is the best RB in the league and the Cowboys go nowhere without him imo.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #20

    With the 12th pick in the All NFL Draft... The selection is DE Myles Garrett

    Really felt like taking OBJ but as far as generational talent, Garrett is an amazing player.

  • With the 12th pick in the All NFL Draft... The selection is DE Myles Garrett

    Really felt like taking OBJ but as far as generational talent, Garrett is an amazing player.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @poeticg said:

    With the 12th pick in the All NFL Draft... The selection is DE Myles Garrett

    Really felt like taking OBJ but as far as generational talent, Garrett is an amazing player.

    Uhn...Garret had already been taken...#1.

  • @poeticg said:

    With the 12th pick in the All NFL Draft... The selection is DE Myles Garrett

    Really felt like taking OBJ but as far as generational talent, Garrett is an amazing player.

    Uhn...Garret had already been taken...#1.

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-gipper said:

    Uhn...Garret had already been taken...#1.

    Oh, wow. LOL sorry; can't believe I missed that! 

    If you would be so kind as to change the #12 selection to WR extraordinaire Odel Beckham Jr! 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    With #13  we will go with:

    Julio Jones WR  Falcons