Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. If you're looking for a Brownies fix...

If you're looking for a Brownies fix...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 4 Posters 792 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Browns4Ever B
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    B Browns4Ever wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey guys…I was just sitting around waiting for the football season to start (haha) and I found this autograph signing at the I-X center at the end of the month with some of our brownie legends.

    I’ve never been to one of these things before, but I think I’m gonna take my boys so they can meet Jim Brown…plus dad finally gets to meet Sherk, Gain, Kevin Mack, and Delamielleure lol

    I’m hoping this can finally fill my summer football fix haha…I think I’ve developed a football problem 😆

    Anyway heres the info if you guys are interested: http://tristarproductions.com/National/index.html

    Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B Browns4Ever

      Hey guys…I was just sitting around waiting for the football season to start (haha) and I found this autograph signing at the I-X center at the end of the month with some of our brownie legends.

      I’ve never been to one of these things before, but I think I’m gonna take my boys so they can meet Jim Brown…plus dad finally gets to meet Sherk, Gain, Kevin Mack, and Delamielleure lol

      I’m hoping this can finally fill my summer football fix haha…I think I’ve developed a football problem 😆

      Anyway heres the info if you guys are interested: http://tristarproductions.com/National/index.html

      Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
      • 6k Posts
      • 221 Reputation
      Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @browns4ever said:

      Hey guys…I was just sitting around waiting for the football season to start (haha) and I found this autograph signing at the I-X center at the end of the month with some of our brownie legends.

      I’ve never been to one of these things before, but I think I’m gonna take my boys so they can meet Jim Brown…plus dad finally gets to meet Sherk, Gain, Kevin Mack, and Delamielleure lol

      I’m hoping this can finally fill my summer football fix haha…I think I’ve developed a football problem 😆

      Anyway heres the info if you guys are interested: http://tristarproductions.com/National/index.html

      I smell a troll and a spammer.

      Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
      C 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
        • 6k Posts
        • 221 Reputation
        Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
        #3

        LOL. The only current player on this list is Troy Polamalu. He needs money for his stash of Roids.

        Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President

          @browns4ever said:

          Hey guys…I was just sitting around waiting for the football season to start (haha) and I found this autograph signing at the I-X center at the end of the month with some of our brownie legends.

          I’ve never been to one of these things before, but I think I’m gonna take my boys so they can meet Jim Brown…plus dad finally gets to meet Sherk, Gain, Kevin Mack, and Delamielleure lol

          I’m hoping this can finally fill my summer football fix haha…I think I’ve developed a football problem 😆

          Anyway heres the info if you guys are interested: http://tristarproductions.com/National/index.html

          I smell a troll and a spammer.

          CLEVELandMILIDH C
          • 2k Posts
          • 52 Reputation
          C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @kosar_for_president said:

          I smell a troll and a spammer.

          Why would you say that? There's like 15 former Cleveland athletes and a couple Buckeyes.

          I'd go if I had spare money to give to a millionaire so they can right there name on a piece of paper for me

          1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
          ? Kosar_For_PresidentK 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • C CLEVELandMILIDH

            @kosar_for_president said:

            I smell a troll and a spammer.

            Why would you say that? There's like 15 former Cleveland athletes and a couple Buckeyes.

            I'd go if I had spare money to give to a millionaire so they can right there name on a piece of paper for me

            AdaM ?
            • Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
            #5

            nmills said:

            Why would you say that? There's like 15 former Cleveland athletes and a couple Buckeyes.

            I'd go if I had spare money to give to a millionaire so they can right there name on a piece of paper for me

            But in 74 years it might be worth the price of the VIP admission you paid to get it!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • C CLEVELandMILIDH

              @kosar_for_president said:

              I smell a troll and a spammer.

              Why would you say that? There's like 15 former Cleveland athletes and a couple Buckeyes.

              I'd go if I had spare money to give to a millionaire so they can right there name on a piece of paper for me

              Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
              • 6k Posts
              • 221 Reputation
              Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
              #6

              nmills said:

              Why would you say that? There's like 15 former Cleveland athletes and a couple Buckeyes.

              I'd go if I had spare money to give to a millionaire so they can right there name on a piece of paper for me

              Just let me know when you get Gino Torretta autograph.

              Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate