Changing of the guard
-
This is why I always love to read Gipper's posts, always ends up being a good thread
-
never heard of him
Non sequiter is a Cowboys' cheerleader who does not have sequins on her outfit.

Non sequiter is a Cowboys' cheerleader who does not have sequins on her outfit.

I think that means non squirter?
-
Non sequiter is a Cowboys' cheerleader who does not have sequins on her outfit.

I think that means non squirter?
I think that means non squirter?
A.K.A old fogeys or old foggies in Gip's thread. Just another synonym.
?
-
I think that means non squirter?
A.K.A old fogeys or old foggies in Gip's thread. Just another synonym.
?
A.K.A old fogeys or old foggies in Gip's thread. Just another synonym.
?
Speak for yourself.
-
I don't THINK most of our fans truly believe we're going to run shit in the AFC North. Do we have a chance? (finally) Sure! But I agree with you, if I'm a betting man, I can't throw down cash on my beloved Brownies until I see them do it. We didn't really beat a good team last year, the Steelers beat us down the 2nd time and we couldn't beat them the first time with 100 turnovers, and most of all, we don't have a kicker. Kicker problems could have cost us a winning record last year, and we have yet to address it. In fact, I'm calling it now. Game 1 will come down to our FG kicker. I'm not saying we're going to lose, but I have a feeling that it's coming down to a kick. Week 1 is almost ALWAYS a shit-fest, and the Titans aren't a joke.
All that being said, I'm the optimistic a-hole of the board, and I do feel like we'll CONTEND for the division crown. I'm going with a 10-6 record, which I'd be ecstatic with!
We kind of beat a couple decent teams, Nobody thought we were going to beat the Falcons or the Panthers and when we beat Cinntucky the first team they had a 2 game lead above us, Remember we won zero games the year before and came out swinging and tied a Pisspuke team and won 7 games, 0 wins to 7 wins is a hell of a good season
We kind of beat a couple decent teams, Nobody thought we were going to beat the Falcons or the Panthers and when we beat Cinntucky the first team they had a 2 game lead above us, Remember we won zero games the year before and came out swinging and tied a Pisspuke team and won 7 games, 0 wins to 7 wins is a hell of a good season
The Falcons win was really nice because they were kind of on a roll at the time. Panthers game was very solid too, as they were desperate for a win, although Cam was banged up.
-
We kind of beat a couple decent teams, Nobody thought we were going to beat the Falcons or the Panthers and when we beat Cinntucky the first team they had a 2 game lead above us, Remember we won zero games the year before and came out swinging and tied a Pisspuke team and won 7 games, 0 wins to 7 wins is a hell of a good season
The Falcons win was really nice because they were kind of on a roll at the time. Panthers game was very solid too, as they were desperate for a win, although Cam was banged up.
The Falcons win was really nice because they were kind of on a roll at the time. Panthers game was very solid too, as they were desperate for a win, although Cam was banged up.
Every win was a really nice win for a team that had gone 1-31 the last two years.
-
Revisiting this in light of the injuries...and even retirements...and benchings that have taken place in just the first two weeks of the season.
BR....out all year, maybe for good?. Brees...out for now. Eli....benched. Brady and Rivers survive....so far.
And others suffer as well...though these are not the "Old guard" I had in mind: Foles out. Luck retires.
I expected some young guns to start taking over:
Baker, Watson, Mahomes, Trubisky, Rosen, Wentz, Goff, Allen, Darnold...though he is temporarily sidelined.
I did NOT expect the "new Breed" to include the names: Brisset, Luke Falk, Mason Rudolph......but it may!
Murray and Haskins and Jones can be thrown in there as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login