Skip to content

Alts

Political Discussion
100 15 1.4k
  • For no reason except those two accounts just showed up at some point and started circle-jerking with cal like old buddies. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    For no reason except those two accounts just showed up at some point and started circle-jerking with cal like old buddies. 

    That's some damning evidence there,  what is it with you and Cleve with the Penis comments...that's an odd could be an Alt.

  • trust me, I have no alt. I think woodpecker is angry he is outnumbered.

    Actually, I wish woody had an alt, it couldn't be more ignorant and worthless to every conversation on a subject, and maybe his alt would actually post something legit. Kinda like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. Woody's alt would be the good one, who isn't a trouble-making birdbrain.

  • I've never felt the need here or anywhere else to use a sock puppet.. Furthermore, I think Steve and I are the only ones with the nads to post our actual pictures here.. My avatar is me.  I think it should be mandatory in forums such as "Political" forums where personal insults are apparently condoned.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    For no reason except those two accounts just showed up at some point and started circle-jerking with cal like old buddies. 

    That's some damning evidence there,  what is it with you and Cleve with the Penis comments...that's an odd could be an Alt.

    @vambo said:

    That's some damning evidence there,  what is it with you and Cleve with the Penis comments...that's an odd could be an Alt.

    Because cal is a muppety man whose many zany opinions should be taken with a grain of salt I would find it rare and strange that brand new posters would ally with such a character to such a high degree. 

  • I am......the Great Ghoulie you chickenfucker cuntwaffles or something like that.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    For no reason except those two accounts just showed up at some point and started circle-jerking with cal like old buddies. 

    That's some damning evidence there,  what is it with you and Cleve with the Penis comments...that's an odd could be an Alt.

    @vambo said:

    That's some damning evidence there,  what is it with you and Cleve with the Penis comments...that's an odd could be an Alt.

    download (2).jpeg

  • I rest my case...

    2019-08-21_194534.jpg

  • You have no case to rest. Are you offended by dick jokes? 

  • I'd make another one but I don't want to come off as cocky

  • My references on my concerns aren't really just about the "alts".  If you haven't been paying attention to a couple of the things I said re: JF's postings, you might want to read the fine(r) print, my guy.   

  • My references on my concerns aren't really just about the "alts".  If you haven't been paying attention to a couple of the things I said re: JF's postings, you might want to read the fine(r) print, my guy.   

    @tiamat63 said:

    My references on my concerns aren't really just about the "alts".  If you haven't been paying attention to a couple of the things I said re: JF's postings, you might want to read the fine(r) print, my guy.   

    Like I've said before, while alts are part of this, just the general type of posts/posters on here is going somewhere we should really avoid.

  • yes, we must be assimilated into the leftwing arrogant stupidass borg.

    hqdefault.jpg

  • obama_borg_t_shirt-r81858c2c5c5d46e7a8b0

  • I thought ccc-justicewarrior was an alt, but it turns out he was just an idiot.  Otherwise someone else would be missing too.

  • I should get a percentage of the tshirts. except I didn't copyright "obaMao".

    dammit.

    oba_mao_tse_tung_t_shirt-r4807ede591ac45

  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZhzol0wAPsGqejQijCgn

  • crap.

    obamao.jpg?w=224&h=300

  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyZ6pyLUP6n1D_aq6E-cL

  • Obama has been gone going on four years now but he lives forever in your mind. 

    You bring him up more than literally anybody. 

  • If you can't tell Gorka's voice from the rest of us Woody you are truly a fucking idiot.

    Why don't you just put everybody you suspect on ignore and jerk off to only yours and Clevis' rubbish.

    WSS