Alts
-
My references on my concerns aren't really just about the "alts". If you haven't been paying attention to a couple of the things I said re: JF's postings, you might want to read the fine(r) print, my guy.
-
My references on my concerns aren't really just about the "alts". If you haven't been paying attention to a couple of the things I said re: JF's postings, you might want to read the fine(r) print, my guy.
My references on my concerns aren't really just about the "alts". If you haven't been paying attention to a couple of the things I said re: JF's postings, you might want to read the fine(r) print, my guy.
Like I've said before, while alts are part of this, just the general type of posts/posters on here is going somewhere we should really avoid.
-
yes, we must be assimilated into the leftwing arrogant stupidass borg.

-

-
I thought ccc-justicewarrior was an alt, but it turns out he was just an idiot. Otherwise someone else would be missing too.
-
I should get a percentage of the tshirts. except I didn't copyright "obaMao".
dammit.

-
-
crap.

-
-
Obama has been gone going on four years now but he lives forever in your mind.
You bring him up more than literally anybody.
-
If you can't tell Gorka's voice from the rest of us Woody you are truly a fucking idiot.
Why don't you just put everybody you suspect on ignore and jerk off to only yours and Clevis' rubbish.
WSS
-
Obama has been gone going on four years now but he lives forever in your mind.
You bring him up more than literally anybody.
ObaMAO has been gone going on four years now but he lives forever in your mind.
You bring him up more than literally anybody.
that is to remind you that you wanted to give him great big smoochies when he was running for president.
The weird you do lives on. And yes, I really do order rootbeer when I'm out. You can ask Canton Mike.
and it has NOT been four years.
-
look at all this bullshit, i come back from boxing and all the alts are going crazy in here...?
-
ObaMAO has been gone going on four years now but he lives forever in your mind.
You bring him up more than literally anybody.
that is to remind you that you wanted to give him great big smoochies when he was running for president.
The weird you do lives on. And yes, I really do order rootbeer when I'm out. You can ask Canton Mike.
and it has NOT been four years.
-
If you can't tell Gorka's voice from the rest of us Woody you are truly a fucking idiot.
Why don't you just put everybody you suspect on ignore and jerk off to only yours and Clevis' rubbish.
WSS
If you can't tell Gorka's voice from the rest of us Woody you are truly a fucking idiot.
Why don't you just put everybody you suspect on ignore and jerk off to only yours and Clevis' rubbish.
WSS
No, it's ok, let this bullshit run rampant. Nothing suspicious at all about those accounts. I mean, you agree with what they say anyway, why bother?
An alt doesn't have to be of someone currently posting
Just the potential of them being alts isn't the only thing myself and others have brought up
-
If you can't tell Gorka's voice from the rest of us Woody you are truly a fucking idiot.
Why don't you just put everybody you suspect on ignore and jerk off to only yours and Clevis' rubbish.
WSS
No, it's ok, let this bullshit run rampant. Nothing suspicious at all about those accounts. I mean, you agree with what they say anyway, why bother?
An alt doesn't have to be of someone currently posting
Just the potential of them being alts isn't the only thing myself and others have brought up
No, it's ok, let this bullshit run rampant. Nothing suspicious at all about those accounts. I mean, you agree with what they say anyway, why bother?
An alt doesn't have to be of someone currently posting
Just the potential of them being alts isn't the only thing myself and others have brought up
If you believe it why bother reading any of it oh, seriously? You're not smart enough to discern between people style so why waste your time? I'm not kidding.
WSS
-
wtf does this even mean?
He just regurgitates buzzwords he hears fr conservative media.
And believe it or not he ISNT the alt / robot
-
No, it's ok, let this bullshit run rampant. Nothing suspicious at all about those accounts. I mean, you agree with what they say anyway, why bother?
An alt doesn't have to be of someone currently posting
Just the potential of them being alts isn't the only thing myself and others have brought up
If you believe it why bother reading any of it oh, seriously? You're not smart enough to discern between people style so why waste your time? I'm not kidding.
WSS
If you believe it why bother reading any of it oh, seriously? You're not smart enough to discern between people style so why waste your time? I'm not kidding.
WSS
You're getting all caught up on this writing style thing. One, that really isn't that hard to fake. Two, if one of these accounts is Bunker there'd be nothing here now to compare it to. Three, they're turning this board into a pile a streaming dogshit. Just read through the threads posted sometimes.
If you don't give a shit, and ate content to let the browns board look like shit, there's nothing I can really do.
But if you honestly don't think there's anything fishy with these accounts then you're blind
-
wtf does this even mean?
He just regurgitates buzzwords he hears fr conservative media.
And believe it or not he ISNT the alt / robot
He just regurgitates buzzwords he hears fr conservative media.
And believe it or not he ISNT the alt / robot
ive had a long running suspicion we're dealing with alts from the main board...like higher ups there. So cal may actually be an alt...ive seen guys there that NEVER post here cslling me clevis or cleavsies. Hmmmm, sound familiar?
-
i even wonder if the ole ghoolmeister is here....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login