Alts
-
He just regurgitates buzzwords he hears fr conservative media.
And believe it or not he ISNT the alt / robot
ive had a long running suspicion we're dealing with alts from the main board...like higher ups there. So cal may actually be an alt...ive seen guys there that NEVER post here cslling me clevis or cleavsies. Hmmmm, sound familiar?
ive had a long running suspicion we're dealing with alts from the main board...like higher ups there. So cal may actually be an alt...ive seen guys there that NEVER post here cslling me clevis or cleavsies. Hmmmm, sound familiar?
When I first started posting I thought Cal was someone playing a character. He was just too ridiculous, too idiot. Had too much of a complete lack of self awareness.
But to keep it up this long (and degrade). I think he is, sadly, an actual guy
There realization we have people like this out there on the extremes on the political spectrum influencing the lives of the rest of us... Terrible
-
ive had a long running suspicion we're dealing with alts from the main board...like higher ups there. So cal may actually be an alt...ive seen guys there that NEVER post here cslling me clevis or cleavsies. Hmmmm, sound familiar?
When I first started posting I thought Cal was someone playing a character. He was just too ridiculous, too idiot. Had too much of a complete lack of self awareness.
But to keep it up this long (and degrade). I think he is, sadly, an actual guy
There realization we have people like this out there on the extremes on the political spectrum influencing the lives of the rest of us... Terrible
When I first started posting I thought Cal was someone playing a character. He was just too ridiculous, too idiot. Had too much of a complete lack of self awareness.
But to keep it up this long (and degrade). I think he is, sadly, an actual guy
There realization we have people like this out there on the extremes on the political spectrum influencing the lives of the rest of us... Terrible
well. heres the thing about manic socio's....they "abhor" people figuring them out. Honestly cal "could" be a perfectly reasonable guy over there...but they use the poly board as their toilet bowl. Its his cathartic release....
-
If you believe it why bother reading any of it oh, seriously? You're not smart enough to discern between people style so why waste your time? I'm not kidding.
WSS
You're getting all caught up on this writing style thing. One, that really isn't that hard to fake. Two, if one of these accounts is Bunker there'd be nothing here now to compare it to. Three, they're turning this board into a pile a streaming dogshit. Just read through the threads posted sometimes.
If you don't give a shit, and ate content to let the browns board look like shit, there's nothing I can really do.
But if you honestly don't think there's anything fishy with these accounts then you're blind
You're getting all caught up on this writing style thing. One, that really isn't that hard to fake.
yes it is. Anybody could fake an account like Bunker because he rarely posted more than one sentence of broken English at a time. Gorka is pretty well spoken and doesn't really sound like anybody else. In that instance it would be hard not to break character.
Two, if one of these accounts is Bunker there'd be nothing here now to compare it to. Three, they're turning this board into a pile a streaming dogshit. Just read through the threads posted sometimes.
Hell just read Cleves posts.
If you don't give a shit, and ate content to let the browns board look like shit, there's nothing I can really do.
If it pains you so much quit. You don't contribute anything of worth. Most of your posts are complaining about how poorly you are treated. And nobody makes it look worse than your boy. And you know it.
But if you honestly don't think there's anything fishy with these accounts then you're blind
Blow me.
?
WSS
-
i even wonder if the ole ghoolmeister is here....
i even wonder if the ole ghoolmeister is here....
Actually he's one of the few guys with the chops to pull it off. I don't think he can stop himself from being outrageous though oh, and Gorka never really is. Also I don't think Cal could type all that information without ever once saying Obamao. ?
WSS
-
ObaMAO has been gone going on four years now but he lives forever in your mind.
You bring him up more than literally anybody.
that is to remind you that you wanted to give him great big smoochies when he was running for president.
The weird you do lives on. And yes, I really do order rootbeer when I'm out. You can ask Canton Mike.
and it has NOT been four years.
that is to remind you that you wanted to give him great big smoochies when he was running for president.
The weird you do lives on. And yes, I really do order rootbeer when I'm out. You can ask Canton Mike.
and it has NOT been four years.
Wrong again, dipshit. I voted against him twice. Speaking of literally nobody, literally nobody cares about your relationship with Canton Mike who's never on this side of the forum. Quit asking everyone to check your references.
-
i even wonder if the ole ghoolmeister is here....
Actually he's one of the few guys with the chops to pull it off. I don't think he can stop himself from being outrageous though oh, and Gorka never really is. Also I don't think Cal could type all that information without ever once saying Obamao. ?
WSS
I don't think he can stop himself from being outrageous though oh, and Gorka never really is.
WSS
Minus insulting board members dead relatives, sure.
Look, when you have posters on this board, such as JF, that call things like the El Paso shooting "payback".... And you start to see the Qanon, white nationalist shit slowly creep in, it makes you wonder.
The payback comment, to me, is a huge red flag. That's shit where you know he's bringing over material and view traffic from sites under federal monitor. I posted a link to that Ohio kid arrested because of the shit he posted online.
Granted, what's here isn't anywhere near as bad. But I see seeds slowly being planted here that we would be wise not to ignore.
Can't help but notice JF has been more active on this board since 4Chan was targeted and 8Chan partially shut down. His thread has 38k views. And at points goes some time without being updated. Do we really think all those views are from registered members?!?
There are questionable intentions on this side. Cal, ODB, a few other guys I routinely disagree with - I'm fine with them. In the end, they're harmless. That isn't whom I refer to in this case.
-
I don't think he can stop himself from being outrageous though oh, and Gorka never really is.
WSS
Minus insulting board members dead relatives, sure.
Look, when you have posters on this board, such as JF, that call things like the El Paso shooting "payback".... And you start to see the Qanon, white nationalist shit slowly creep in, it makes you wonder.
The payback comment, to me, is a huge red flag. That's shit where you know he's bringing over material and view traffic from sites under federal monitor. I posted a link to that Ohio kid arrested because of the shit he posted online.
Granted, what's here isn't anywhere near as bad. But I see seeds slowly being planted here that we would be wise not to ignore.
Can't help but notice JF has been more active on this board since 4Chan was targeted and 8Chan partially shut down. His thread has 38k views. And at points goes some time without being updated. Do we really think all those views are from registered members?!?
There are questionable intentions on this side. Cal, ODB, a few other guys I routinely disagree with - I'm fine with them. In the end, they're harmless. That isn't whom I refer to in this case.
Minus insulting board members dead relatives, sure.
Look, when you have posters on this board, such as JF, that call things like the El Paso shooting "payback".... And you start to see the Qanon, white nationalist shit slowly creep in, it makes you wonder.
The payback comment, to me, is a huge red flag. That's shit where you know he's bringing over material and view traffic from sites under federal monitor. I posted a link to that Ohio kid arrested because of the shit he posted online.
Granted, what's here isn't anywhere near as bad. But I see seeds slowly being planted here that we would be wise not to ignore.
Can't help but notice JF has been more active on this board since 4Chan was targeted and 8Chan partially shut down. His thread has 38k views. And at points goes some time without being updated. Do we really think all those views are from registered members?!?
There are questionable intentions on this side. Cal, ODB, a few other guys I routinely disagree with - I'm fine with them. In the end, they're harmless.
hang on...JF said payback about what? i want to be clear on this...
-
Minus insulting board members dead relatives, sure.
Look, when you have posters on this board, such as JF, that call things like the El Paso shooting "payback".... And you start to see the Qanon, white nationalist shit slowly creep in, it makes you wonder.
The payback comment, to me, is a huge red flag. That's shit where you know he's bringing over material and view traffic from sites under federal monitor. I posted a link to that Ohio kid arrested because of the shit he posted online.
Granted, what's here isn't anywhere near as bad. But I see seeds slowly being planted here that we would be wise not to ignore.
Can't help but notice JF has been more active on this board since 4Chan was targeted and 8Chan partially shut down. His thread has 38k views. And at points goes some time without being updated. Do we really think all those views are from registered members?!?
There are questionable intentions on this side. Cal, ODB, a few other guys I routinely disagree with - I'm fine with them. In the end, they're harmless.
hang on...JF said payback about what? i want to be clear on this...
hang on...JF said payback about what? i want to be clear on this...
-
hang on...JF said payback about what? i want to be clear on this...
just wow....payback for what asshole? Tia u 100% nailed it....this is stuff being disseminated here outside of fed monitor. No question about it now. I never tbought about that...fuvk, but yeah lets keep this guys bullshit going at tge brownsboard.
-
You're getting all caught up on this writing style thing. One, that really isn't that hard to fake.
yes it is. Anybody could fake an account like Bunker because he rarely posted more than one sentence of broken English at a time. Gorka is pretty well spoken and doesn't really sound like anybody else. In that instance it would be hard not to break character.
Two, if one of these accounts is Bunker there'd be nothing here now to compare it to. Three, they're turning this board into a pile a streaming dogshit. Just read through the threads posted sometimes.
Hell just read Cleves posts.
If you don't give a shit, and ate content to let the browns board look like shit, there's nothing I can really do.
If it pains you so much quit. You don't contribute anything of worth. Most of your posts are complaining about how poorly you are treated. And nobody makes it look worse than your boy. And you know it.
But if you honestly don't think there's anything fishy with these accounts then you're blind
Blow me.
?
WSS
WSS
90% of this board is trash with 0 value. There isn't anything to contribute.
Unless you're insane enough to think that cartoon woodpeckers, childish insults, incoherent rants, and copy and pastes of google search results are "contributing"
As I've said before, if someone is worth having a discussion or back and forth with, I'll have one. But the majority of posters on here aren't. They post the same, biased, mindless trash. They're suspicious as hell, potentially alt accounts that are running rampant posting the nonsense. And our moderator apparently has no interest in cleaning it up.
Can you say you legitimately see nothing strange with accounts showing up out of the blue and immediately posting in only the political board on the Browns fan board? Can you honestly say that's normal?
-
just wow....payback for what asshole? Tia u 100% nailed it....this is stuff being disseminated here outside of fed monitor. No question about it now. I never tbought about that...fuvk, but yeah lets keep this guys bullshit going at tge brownsboard.
just wow....payback for what asshole? Tia u 100% nailed it....this is stuff being disseminated here outside of fed monitor. No question about it now. I never tbought about that...fuvk, but yeah lets keep this guys bullshit going at tge brownsboard.
What a terrible look for Browns fans to just let this shit fester on here
Even worse look for the individual posters that existed here before all of this nonsense but have found themselves gravitating towards and agreeing with it
-
just wow....payback for what asshole? Tia u 100% nailed it....this is stuff being disseminated here outside of fed monitor. No question about it now. I never tbought about that...fuvk, but yeah lets keep this guys bullshit going at tge brownsboard.
What a terrible look for Browns fans to just let this shit fester on here
Even worse look for the individual posters that existed here before all of this nonsense but have found themselves gravitating towards and agreeing with it
What a terrible look for Browns fans to just let this shit fester on here
Even worse look for the individual posters that existed here before all of this nonsense but have found themselves gravitating towards and agreeing with it
tia did some good sleuthing with the view count....its a very good possibility some dude is crooning at an 8chan forum about hiw he's gotten a bunch of sports fans hooked like fish on this q drop horseshit. Id even put some money down as to the individuals native tongue....?
-
What a terrible look for Browns fans to just let this shit fester on here
Even worse look for the individual posters that existed here before all of this nonsense but have found themselves gravitating towards and agreeing with it
tia did some good sleuthing with the view count....its a very good possibility some dude is crooning at an 8chan forum about hiw he's gotten a bunch of sports fans hooked like fish on this q drop horseshit. Id even put some money down as to the individuals native tongue....?
tia did some good sleuthing with the view count....its a very good possibility some dude is crooning at an 8chan forum about hiw he's gotten a bunch of sports fans hooked like fish on this q drop horseshit. Id even put some money down as to the individuals native tongue....?
You are aware who his best customer is, right?
-
tia did some good sleuthing with the view count....its a very good possibility some dude is crooning at an 8chan forum about hiw he's gotten a bunch of sports fans hooked like fish on this q drop horseshit. Id even put some money down as to the individuals native tongue....?
You are aware who his best customer is, right?
You are aware who his best customer is, right?
oh ill admit ive been sniping this bullshit train from page 1 after i read about the supposed airborne drop on langley which i confirmed with a family member (hyyuugge trump supporter btw) was total cauldron of steaming horseshit. Im proud of the fact im one of only 2-3 ,people that have critically challenged this bollocks wagon whereas everyone else is eating it up like....

-
i even wonder if the ole ghoolmeister is here....
i even wonder if the ole ghoolmeister is here....
Actually he's one of the few guys with the chops to pull it off. I don't think he can stop himself from being outrageous though oh, and Gorka never really is. Also I don't think Cal could type all that information without ever once saying Obamao. ?
WSS
-
By the way Woody of the two guys that you are crying about what in particular is it that you find so offensive about Gorka? Seems like a pretty intelligent and well-spoken guy to me. Is it just the fact that he doesn't love Bernie?
WSS
-
WSS
90% of this board is trash with 0 value. There isn't anything to contribute.
Unless you're insane enough to think that cartoon woodpeckers, childish insults, incoherent rants, and copy and pastes of google search results are "contributing"
As I've said before, if someone is worth having a discussion or back and forth with, I'll have one. But the majority of posters on here aren't. They post the same, biased, mindless trash. They're suspicious as hell, potentially alt accounts that are running rampant posting the nonsense. And our moderator apparently has no interest in cleaning it up.
Can you say you legitimately see nothing strange with accounts showing up out of the blue and immediately posting in only the political board on the Browns fan board? Can you honestly say that's normal?
90% of this board is trash with 0 value. There isn't anything to contribute.
I can think of two guys that's certainly true about. And they aren't necessarily right-wingers if you get my drift.
Unless you're insane enough to think that cartoon woodpeckers, childish insults, incoherent rants, and copy and pastes of google search results are "contributing"
Actually I am honestly intrigued by the research. I had no idea there were that many Woodpecker cartoons out there in the world. Of course you have Cal on ignore so how would you ever see them?
And just as honestly there is no one member that makes the board more of a cesspool than your partner Cleve.
As I've said before, if someone is worth having a discussion or back and forth with, I'll have one. But the majority of posters on here aren't. They post the same, biased, mindless trash. They're suspicious as hell, potentially alt accounts that are running rampant posting the nonsense. And our moderator apparently has no interest in cleaning it up.
Frankly Woodrow you're not much different than a couple of the other liberal guys we've had on here who are constantly demanding that we kick off the guys on the right.
Can you say you legitimately see nothing strange with accounts showing up out of the blue and immediately posting in only the political board on the Browns fan board? Can you honestly say that's normal?
Actually I can. I don't believe Vambo and Gorka are alts' and if I'm wrong kudos to them. Just put them on ignore with everybody else who disagrees with you. Most new members on the poly board have come and gone fairly quickly. If you recall Heck really didn't have a presence on the Browns board either not really being a Browns fan and living in California.
WSS
-
Some real sissies on this board.....
why dont they they just leave?
-
By the way Woody of the two guys that you are crying about what in particular is it that you find so offensive about Gorka? Seems like a pretty intelligent and well-spoken guy to me. Is it just the fact that he doesn't love Bernie?
WSS
By the way Woody of the two guys that you are crying about what in particular is it that you find so offensive about Gorka? Seems like a pretty intelligent and well-spoken guy to me. Is it just the fact that he doesn't love Bernie?
WSS
I can explain this to you 50 times, you'll continue to not pay attention, and then respond that it must be because they "don't love Bernie" or some shit.
It has nothing to do with their political beliefs. I can say this 100 times but you Had others will continue to ignore it because it's easier for you to clap back if you do.
This is why you're so frustrating to engage with and why you get called typical Steve. You just choose to ignore what the other poster is saying so you can continue to say whatever you want, even if it's nonsense, so you can feel like you're winning an argument
-
To Tia's point, do you see anything strange about JA's thread having 40,000 views? Do we really want the browns board being 8chan-lite?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login