Trump signs executive order cancelling student loan debt for disabled veterans
-
-
That is very excellent. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP !
another excellent feather in his cap.
eight years and obaMao had none.
-
Thanks President Trump! My debt is done!
-
An actually great thing to do. Who knows whatever politics are at play, but this is great for those getting a benefit from it
-
Good move. You guys who have served, how does the GI bill work and how much does it cover?
-
Good move. You guys who have served, how does the GI bill work and how much does it cover?
Good move. You guys who have served, how does the GI bill work and how much does it cover?
I was really fortunate to fall under the GI bill. You have to serve in time of war to get it if am correct. I enlisted in the Navy on 4/21/75 and although for all intents and purposes the Viet Nam war was over at that time it officially did not end until May 7 1975. So officially I am a Viet Nam era veteran and I was able to get the GI bill that paid for my college. I am grateful because I know I didn't earn it like those who went to Viet Nam did. It was just blind luck on my part I enlisted when I did. if I enlisted a few weeks later I would not have qualified for the GI bill.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login