DJ Montgomery to the IR
-
-
-
-
Hamstring
That's one hell of a hamstring injury to be out for the season!
-
-
Hamstring
That's one hell of a hamstring injury to be out for the season!
-
IR rules allow a team to bring any two players back on the 53 after 8 weeks on IR. So he may or may not be gone for the season depending upon severity and recovery time of the injury.
I actually do know that....but I'm assuming that he would not be one of those players.
IMO, he got hurt, it'll be a while before he's healthy, they haven't fully evaluated him, but they kinda' like him and don't want anyone else to have him, so they'll pay him for the year, put him on the shelf, and try again next year. (of course, that's just a lightly educated guess)
-
Hamstring
That's one hell of a hamstring injury to be out for the season!
That's one hell of a hamstring injury to be out for the season!
You should know better- we're due for a few more phantom injuries.... Of a phony severe nature. Happens every year about this time....
I actually do know that....but I'm assuming that he would not be one of those players.
IMO, he got hurt, it'll be a while before he's healthy, they haven't fully evaluated him, but they kinda' like him and don't want anyone else to have him, so they'll pay him for the year, put him on the shelf, and try again next year. (of course, that's just a lightly educated guess)
In the big scheme of things, keeping Montgomery around for the year on IR is pocket change- $379k. But damn- looking that up, our departed bust Corey Coleman is costing us $1.6 million in dead cap money.
-
-
IR rules allow a team to bring any two players back on the 53 after 8 weeks on IR. So he may or may not be gone for the season depending upon severity and recovery time of the injury.
I actually do know that....but I'm assuming that he would not be one of those players.
IMO, he got hurt, it'll be a while before he's healthy, they haven't fully evaluated him, but they kinda' like him and don't want anyone else to have him, so they'll pay him for the year, put him on the shelf, and try again next year. (of course, that's just a lightly educated guess)
I actually do know that....but I'm assuming that he would not be one of those players.
IMO, he got hurt, it'll be a while before he's healthy, they haven't fully evaluated him, but they kinda' like him and don't want anyone else to have him, so they'll pay him for the year, put him on the shelf, and try again next year. (of course, that's just a lightly educated guess)
Can he go from the IR to the PS?
-
I actually do know that....but I'm assuming that he would not be one of those players.
IMO, he got hurt, it'll be a while before he's healthy, they haven't fully evaluated him, but they kinda' like him and don't want anyone else to have him, so they'll pay him for the year, put him on the shelf, and try again next year. (of course, that's just a lightly educated guess)
Can he go from the IR to the PS?
Can he go from the IR to the PS?
not without going thru the waiver wire first..and Zona has 1st choice & Hakeem Butler just went to their IR. I would not expect JD to risk a boarderline WR5 or WR6 thru waivers. am guessing, DJ must have tore it, to jump on IR that sudden..
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login