Skip to content

***Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

The Browns Board
164 28 4.7k 1
  • Siebert drilling his kicks tonight.  Maybe just knowing he was kicking all night gave him the confidence.  This is what he looked like at OU.

  • SMH That was pure garbage. Can't go no yards in 3 plays? First and goal from the 9, they lose yards. Not what we want to see. Come on Browns you are better than this. Least the kicker is doing decent, Is this where Greg is let go? 

  • @gumby73 said:

    have not missed a buckeye game since birth..buckeye helmet stripe down length of mancave..browns get 2 walls 

    I wasnt questioning your fandom. Just opined and quoted you because you were talking about Braxton.

  • Siebert drilling his kicks tonight.  Maybe just knowing he was kicking all night gave him the confidence.  This is what he looked like at OU.

    @bjh2130 said:

    Siebert drilling his kicks tonight.  Maybe just knowing he was kicking all night gave him the confidence.  This is what he looked like at OU.

    I think he won the job tonight.

  • Give up 17 yards on 3rd down? I thought we were past that lol, I know It's only preseason but 

  • Only have 1 Timeout, Tampa has what over 11 plays? Walking all over us, Chalk this 1 up as a loss fellow Dawgs. We will get them next time. On a side note, I wish we kept Breshad Perriman, I thought he had decent hands with above average speed and wanted to throw it down the Ravens throats. 

  • ESPN has tampa at over a 90% win 

  • Should of just let them score to save time. 

  • Just preseason and we saw enough to know we are going to have a D that gets after QBs. Baker was off, but so are the best MLB pitchers sometimes. Not bad considering most of the stars did not play or played very little (Garrett 1 series).

    EDIT: Plus we identified a kicker.

  • What a piss poor D on that last drive. They ran all over us, Got a easy first down on 3rd and long, Had no trouble at all from our D that last drive, Were there any starters out there at all?

  • That was ugly

  • don't get the lowering the head call on Ray-Ray? but we earned the scoreboard 

  • Just preseason and we saw enough to know we are going to have a D that gets after QBs. Baker was off, but so are the best MLB pitchers sometimes. Not bad considering most of the stars did not play or played very little (Garrett 1 series).

    EDIT: Plus we identified a kicker.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Just preseason and we saw enough to know we are going to have a D that gets after QBs. Baker was off, but so are the best MLB pitchers sometimes. Not bad considering most of the stars did not play or played very little (Garrett 1 series).

    EDIT: Plus we identified a kicker.

    I love how you and most fans stay positive. I get so damn mad over the little shit, I wish I could think the way you do. Damn I get so mad 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Just preseason and we saw enough to know we are going to have a D that gets after QBs. Baker was off, but so are the best MLB pitchers sometimes. Not bad considering most of the stars did not play or played very little (Garrett 1 series).

    EDIT: Plus we identified a kicker.

    I love how you and most fans stay positive. I get so damn mad over the little shit, I wish I could think the way you do. Damn I get so mad 

    @medicineman said:

    I love how you and most fans stay positive. I get so damn mad over the little shit, I wish I could think the way you do. Damn I get so mad 

    Honestly, this game was close to being really good for our starting offense, and don't forget our starting defense didn't let the Bucs hardly SNAP the ball. Higgins should have made that TD grab, and Willies dropped a couple. Baker was a smidge off, but no big deal. We sorely missed Nick Chubb and our #1 WRs and TEs. No biggie. 

    Did I mention our defense? Without Myles? 

  • I really thought Hunt would of made a impact, I thought he is good enough to be a starting RB  so Not having Chubb was a big deal. (So I figured any how) The back up TE Seth D  dropped a easy pass and missed a couple blocks so some concerns there, Maybe we should of kept Fells,? But you are correct not having 4 of our weapons on Offense did show. Did Callaway play at all either? I believe he can be a threat and do some damage to defenses if given the chance. Had a few great catches last season, 

  • What a piss poor D on that last drive. They ran all over us, Got a easy first down on 3rd and long, Had no trouble at all from our D that last drive, Were there any starters out there at all?

    @medicineman said:

    What a piss poor D on that last drive. They ran all over us, Got a easy first down on 3rd and long, Had no trouble at all from our D that last drive,

    Just think..You won't have to watch the XFL..you just watched about 70 players that will hit the streets that might make their roster..yuck! 

  • I just have one thing to say.. Derrick Willies and Jaelen Strong BLOW!!!

  • I just have one thing to say.. Derrick Willies and Jaelen Strong BLOW!!!

    @nickers said:

    I just have one thing to say.. Derrick Willies and Jaelen Strong BLOW!!!

    Nobody's arguing 

  • I really thought Hunt would of made a impact, I thought he is good enough to be a starting RB  so Not having Chubb was a big deal. (So I figured any how) The back up TE Seth D  dropped a easy pass and missed a couple blocks so some concerns there, Maybe we should of kept Fells,? But you are correct not having 4 of our weapons on Offense did show. Did Callaway play at all either? I believe he can be a threat and do some damage to defenses if given the chance. Had a few great catches last season, 

    @medicineman said:

    I really thought Hunt would of made a impact, I thought he is good enough to be a starting RB  so Not having Chubb was a big deal. (So I figured any how) The back up TE Seth D  dropped a easy pass and missed a couple blocks so some concerns there, Maybe we should of kept Fells,? But you are correct not having 4 of our weapons on Offense did show. Did Callaway play at all either? I believe he can be a threat and do some damage to defenses if given the chance. Had a few great catches last season, 

    Meh.... if Hunt wasn’t suspended for the first 8 games I doubt he would have even been out there tonight with that injury he’s coming off of. I wouldn’t worry to much about his production tonight. 

  • Agreed on WR depth. Not as deep when looking at 4-5 spots down the chart