***Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***
-
Baker will disagree with you. He knows he was off.
Oh no I know he was off but he also didn’t have a lot of help.
Oh no I know he was off but he also didn’t have a lot of help.
Harris screwed up the TD catch in the endzone. It was there for the taking.
-
Does D’Ermest Johnson remind of Ernest Byner
-
Fuck ya Scottish Hammer
-
I want to see Gilbert in. Stanton isn't doing jack.
-
Baker didn't look razor sharp tonight. He did have a handful of passes dropped, including a touchdown, but not his finest performance. I'm actually glad...I didn't want everything to be smooth. We still looked better than them!
-
Bad call. Barely touched and glad Freddie is challenging.
-
Bullshit.
-
Pass interference will continue to be brutal this year.
-
TE coverage continues to hound us.
-
Baker will get shit this whole week from the national media for his performance tonight much of which was not really his fault. Some high throws but a lot of it was drops and the receivers just not getting any separation
Baker will get shit this whole week from the national media for his performance tonight much of which was not really his fault. Some high throws but a lot of it was drops and the receivers just not getting any separation
I know. I would hope Baker would stay away from the msm this week, really until the season starts. We all know he is going to be the starting QB no need to be distracted like they already did about the remark he made that the Giants drafting a Duke QB, Don't even let them trap you in to giving a comment that they can spin.
-
I want to see Gilbert in. Stanton isn't doing jack.
I want to see Gilbert in. Stanton isn't doing jack.
Why is Stanton considered the number two guy. Not doing anything in this game yes let’s see Gilbert.
-
Two sacks by Devereux Lawrence already
-
Our Offense looks like shit. Pretty pathetic really. 1/12 on 3rd down? They are in no way ready for the season to start. The 3rd preseason game is the game you show off who is starting, smh I know we were not playing a couple Offense stars but still, dropped passes, throws were way off, Back to the drawing board guys.
-
Glad to see Lawrence taking up where he left off last week.
-
Glad to see Lawrence taking up where he left off last week.
Glad to see Lawrence taking up where he left off last week.
dude is killing it
-
Blough with Miller in
Braxton gets shoe string tackled more than just about anyone I've seen. That's not just because of the two shoe string tackles on his two catches but going back to all his games at Ohio State. Don't know if he doesn't pick up his feet or what. Great college catch by Dorian Baker. Gotta drag that other toe kid but good effort.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login