Andrew Luck
-
Not going to bother to read your bloviations....again...only read the last sentence. You have made 5 posts in a row which I basically have paid no attention to. No one is listening.
As far as I know, a narcissist is someone who just loves to hear himself talk....and everything is about him. Whatever you may be saying hereinabove has nothing to do with me. It is all about you.
Nope, and take it from the Mod POV_ it IS all about you.
Bottom line on this whole thing....for me at least...and Larry...PLEASE feel free to close the thread:
A. In my opinion, the Colts tanked that game in 2007.
And you're apparently the only one here who give a rat's ass about it.
B. I did make one mistake of fact, which I realized after I checked the boxscore: Peyton Manning did start the game....but was pulled at some point after going 14-16 in favor of Jim Sorgi when the outcome of the game still in doubt.
and again, only matters to you.
C. In my opinion, it was poor sportsmanship for the Colts to have made that move, because other playoff berths were on the line....most specifically, the Browns. And it is the Browns and only the Browns that I care about.
Your OPINION doesn't mean crap. Because you're apparently the only one here with his panties in a bunch over something that happened 12 years ago.
D. If you all want to condone that behavior by a franchise...and claim it happens all the time....be that as it may. I am going to object to it when that sort of thing happens to the Browns.
Great-I'll keep this filed in my memory bank. and when the Browns do the same come week 17, keeping X team out of the playoffs, I'll be the first to remind you you're full of BS.
E. I am not going to have a pity party for the Colts because they have lost Andrew Luck....a player that I like a lot, but I don't care about the Colts. If you want to condone what they did, or if you want to have pity on the Colts, I am sure that a Colts chat board will welcome your opinions.
Hey lawyer- there's a difference between "condoning". and what's SOP in the NFL. You trying to hysterically use hyperbole equating targeting an opposing players knees to resting starters is just one example of your spin.
Nope, and take it from the Mod POV_ it IS all about you.
My opinions mean just as much as anyone else’s. Anything you don’t agree with is crap because you don’t share them? Which means that maybe your opinions are crap too if I don’t share them. So Mexican stand-off. It is all about a difference of opinion.
-

-
Nope, and take it from the Mod POV_ it IS all about you.
My opinions mean just as much as anyone else’s. Anything you don’t agree with is crap because you don’t share them? Which means that maybe your opinions are crap too if I don’t share them. So Mexican stand-off. It is all about a difference of opinion.
My opinions mean just as much as anyone else’s. Anything you don’t agree with is crap because you don’t share them? Which means that maybe your opinions are crap too if I don’t share them. So Mexican stand-off. It is all about a difference of opinion.
Ok Mr. Know it all, PLEASE explain how you can say something like this, but call people degrading names when they have a different opinion than yours?
-
-
Luck's litany of injuries due to zero OL drafted before round 7 during his first 4 seasons by one of the few GM's less competent than our sloths [at that time] should conclusively put to bed the troll notion that no investment in OL can still create a successful team. Luck wouldn't have survived as long as he did if he wasn't built like a linebacker.. he took the most hits in the league of any QB those 4 years.
In Luck's second season, the Colts gifted us a first for Trent Richardson. The playoff game where Richardson's first playoff carry was a fumble was arguably Luck's most memorable game as a professional because he brought them all the way back from a 31-10 deficit.
Luck's litany of injuries due to zero OL drafted before round 7 during his first 4 seasons by one of the few GM's less competent than our sloths [at that time] should conclusively put to bed the troll notion that no investment in OL can still create a successful team. Luck wouldn't have survived as long as he did if he wasn't built like a linebacker.. he took the most hits in the league of any QB those 4 years.
In Luck's second season, the Colts gifted us a first for Trent Richardson. The playoff game where Richardson's first playoff carry was a fumble was arguably Luck's most memorable game as a professional because he brought them all the way back from a 31-10 deficit.
Well said! It was totally inexcusable to make their franchise QB investment w/ a genius football IQ into a crash-test-dummy. The last time I saw protection that bad was from the 65-70 year old Security Guards trying to protect Sadam Hussein from American Troops. 1 year Indy drafted the 160 lb Phillip Dorsett (slot receiver at best) in round 1 instead of someone that could improve the pass pro.
-
Exactly, throw insults when you are proven wrong or called out.
I seem to remember someone else who did that, his name started with G, ended in E and had Hooli in the middle.
All your actions show is that you believe your opinion is the only one who matters
Exactly, throw insults when you are proven wrong or called out.
I seem to remember someone else who did that, his name started with G, ended in E and had Hooli in the middle.
All your actions show is that you believe your opinion is the only one who matters
All I can see is you throwing the insults. And your oversensitivity at anyone disagreeing with you. Though I probably missed most of the insults because I was unwilling to wade through your diatribes.
And no....I do not believe that my opinion is the only one that matters. I generally respect the opinions of most people on here. But I also respect my own. I have engaged in many friendly debates with people here where our opinions differ. Most of them don't take a variance of opinion as personally as you do. They recognize it as friendly banter....even if there is the occasional "slamfest" involved. I have done it with Larry, Z, Mark O...even Woody and The Vag....I mean...a Michigan and a Steeler fan? They expect to get slammed. I even respect your opinion about the Colts etc. I just don't share it...and that, apparently is what you cannot tolerate. Given that, you better buckle your seat belt son....life is going to be a rocky ride for you.

-
Baker said he might retire after 1 more season
-
-
Exactly, throw insults when you are proven wrong or called out.
I seem to remember someone else who did that, his name started with G, ended in E and had Hooli in the middle.
All your actions show is that you believe your opinion is the only one who matters
All I can see is you throwing the insults. And your oversensitivity at anyone disagreeing with you. Though I probably missed most of the insults because I was unwilling to wade through your diatribes.
And no....I do not believe that my opinion is the only one that matters. I generally respect the opinions of most people on here. But I also respect my own. I have engaged in many friendly debates with people here where our opinions differ. Most of them don't take a variance of opinion as personally as you do. They recognize it as friendly banter....even if there is the occasional "slamfest" involved. I have done it with Larry, Z, Mark O...even Woody and The Vag....I mean...a Michigan and a Steeler fan? They expect to get slammed. I even respect your opinion about the Colts etc. I just don't share it...and that, apparently is what you cannot tolerate. Given that, you better buckle your seat belt son....life is going to be a rocky ride for you.

All I can see is you throwing the insults. And your oversensitivity at anyone disagreeing with you. Though I probably missed most of the insults because I was unwilling to wade through your diatribes.
And no....I do not believe that my opinion is the only one that matters. I generally respect the opinions of most people on here. But I also respect my own. I have engaged in many friendly debates with people here where our opinions differ. Most of them don't take a variance of opinion as personally as you do. They recognize it as friendly banter....even if there is the occasional "slamfest" involved. I have done it with Larry, Z, Mark O...even Woody and The Vag....I mean...a Michigan and a Steeler fan? They expect to get slammed. I even respect your opinion about the Colts etc. I just don't share it...and that, apparently is what you cannot tolerate. Given that, you better buckle your seat belt son....life is going to be a rocky ride for you.
You obviously aren't reading. I have said MANY times you can have your opinion.
What you're not getting, or purposely ignoring is how you are treating it. You saying your opinion matters just as much as anyone else's. I AGREE. But you have numerous times called people names when they didn't agree with your opinion. So exactly how are we supposed to take that?
Not ONCE, EVER, have I said you can't have your opinion. I just think that if you, or anyone (including me) wants to be taken seriously that they should use the same standards for themselves and others.
-
All I can see is you throwing the insults. And your oversensitivity at anyone disagreeing with you. Though I probably missed most of the insults because I was unwilling to wade through your diatribes.
And no....I do not believe that my opinion is the only one that matters. I generally respect the opinions of most people on here. But I also respect my own. I have engaged in many friendly debates with people here where our opinions differ. Most of them don't take a variance of opinion as personally as you do. They recognize it as friendly banter....even if there is the occasional "slamfest" involved. I have done it with Larry, Z, Mark O...even Woody and The Vag....I mean...a Michigan and a Steeler fan? They expect to get slammed. I even respect your opinion about the Colts etc. I just don't share it...and that, apparently is what you cannot tolerate. Given that, you better buckle your seat belt son....life is going to be a rocky ride for you.
You obviously aren't reading. I have said MANY times you can have your opinion.
What you're not getting, or purposely ignoring is how you are treating it. You saying your opinion matters just as much as anyone else's. I AGREE. But you have numerous times called people names when they didn't agree with your opinion. So exactly how are we supposed to take that?
Not ONCE, EVER, have I said you can't have your opinion. I just think that if you, or anyone (including me) wants to be taken seriously that they should use the same standards for themselves and others.
You obviously aren't reading. I have said MANY times you can have your opinion.
You are right....I told you that. I HAVE NOT been reading wtf ever you have been saying to yourself.
What you're not getting, or purposely ignoring is how you are treating it. You saying your opinion matters just as much as anyone else's. I AGREE. But you have numerous times called people names when they didn't agree with your opinion. So exactly how are we supposed to take that?
Not ONCE, EVER, have I said you can't have your opinion. I just think that if you, or anyone (including me) wants to be taken seriously that they should use the same standards for themselves and others.
And here is a news flash for you....I don't care to even hear your opinion.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
