Quantum Physics
-
I love quantum physics. They are my favorite of the sciences but please don't ask me about my favorite theory as that is deeply personal.
-
So you're just a bit quarky huh???
Then here's a little porn for the mind.
https://www.physics.umd.edu/courses/Phys741/xji/chapter2.pdf
-
I love quantum physics. They are my favorite of the sciences but please don't ask me about my favorite theory as that is deeply personal.
I love quantum physics. They are my favorite of the sciences but please don't ask me about my favorite theory as that is deeply personal.
What your take on Element 115?...newest on the periodic table. Developed by Russian scientists.
Element 115 is what makes space time compression possible enabling extra terrestrials to travel distances light years apart.
This article suggests we have not been able to harness it yet.
https://www.disclose.tv/extraterrestrial-element-115-is-the-key-to-ufo-propulsion-video-312119
This one says we already have!!!
-
Grandmother used to call a laxative a physic. I don't know what would make one Quantum as opposed to just regular.
WSS
-
-
I have a quantum of big fox squirrels in our woods to hunt this fall. Don't know if there is any turkey...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

