Pride in USA is alive and well in Georgia
-
The world may be hyping the death of Michael Jackson, but this brings tears to my eyes....sorrow and joy.
Some may think the video is to long.
I don't think it was long enough
http://e.blip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer....p;enablejs=true
-
Thanks peen.
-
Thanks, Peen ! I watched it twice, it's too short to me...
Beautiful.
If I ever have the chance, I would drive a long ways to just be there,
and salute from the roadside.
Choked me up, especially the last song - "If you're reading this...."....
gets me. Not ashamed one bit to admit it.
-
The world may be hyping the death of Michael Jackson, but this brings tears to my eyes....sorrow and joy.
Some may think the video is to long.
I don't think it was long enough
http://e.blip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer....p;enablejs=true
The world may be hyping the death of Michael Jackson, but this brings tears to my eyes....sorrow and joy.
Some may think the video is to long.
I don't think it was long enough
http://e.blip.tv/scripts/flash/showplayer....p;enablejs=true
I just wanted to bump this to the top of the list, it is very important that we give respect to all of those who have fallen in battle while securing our freedoms.
I have noticed that not one left winger has responded. What a shame, I thank God I am not one of them.
May God Bless America, again!
-
I noticed it as well....can't say I am surprised to be honest.
-
Didn't know what the post was about and was too lazy to click the link. Here, I'll embed it for you.
It's good to see so many people honoring Staff Sgt. Beale's service.
-
Took a break for lunch, and watched this again.
That's very, very moving. I don't think I can take
listening to that last song again. It gets me. "sigh"
-
Great post. It even choked up this old salt.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
