Cuts around the League
-
Another ex-Browns QB gets the heave-ho. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001045896/article/packers-jettison-rodgers-backup-deshone-kizer
The Hoorta isn't all world in the drafting department, but I know a bum when I see one.... I almost barfed when JB announced the pick...
Another ex-Browns QB gets the heave-ho. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001045896/article/packers-jettison-rodgers-backup-deshone-kizer
The Hoorta isn't all world in the drafting department, but I know a bum when I see one.... I almost barfed when JB announced the pick...
That trade to the Packers looked good at the time, but now it looks like a robbery.
-
Another ex-Browns QB gets the heave-ho. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001045896/article/packers-jettison-rodgers-backup-deshone-kizer
The Hoorta isn't all world in the drafting department, but I know a bum when I see one.... I almost barfed when JB announced the pick...
That trade to the Packers looked good at the time, but now it looks like a robbery.
That trade to the Packers looked good at the time, but now it looks like a robbery.
Refresh my memory....what did we get in that trade?
-
That trade to the Packers looked good at the time, but now it looks like a robbery.
Refresh my memory....what did we get in that trade?
Refresh my memory....what did we get in that trade?
Wasn't that Kizer for Damarious Randall straight-up?
-
Refresh my memory....what did we get in that trade?
Wasn't that Kizer for Damarious Randall straight-up?
Wasn't that Kizer for Damarious Randall straight-up?
Yes ......the fleece was more valuable than Jason's golden one
-
Kizer just signed for Raiders
-
Another ex-Browns QB gets the heave-ho. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001045896/article/packers-jettison-rodgers-backup-deshone-kizer
The Hoorta isn't all world in the drafting department, but I know a bum when I see one.... I almost barfed when JB announced the pick...
Each of the three QBs from Cleveland’s 0-16 season were cut by different NFL teams today... Unreal!

XFL calling?
Each of the three QBs from Cleveland’s 0-16 season were cut by different NFL teams today... Unreal!

XFL calling?
One things the Browns excelled at in the Dark Years was drafting backup quarterbacks- for other teams. IIRC, Colt McCoy still is employed by the Redskins.
-
Each of the three QBs from Cleveland’s 0-16 season were cut by different NFL teams today... Unreal!

XFL calling?
One things the Browns excelled at in the Dark Years was drafting backup quarterbacks- for other teams. IIRC, Colt McCoy still is employed by the Redskins.
One things the Browns excelled at in the Dark Years was drafting backup quarterbacks- for other teams. IIRC, Colt McCoy still is employed by the Redskins.
Yep....who else? Is Weeden still with someone? JFF sure isn't. Quinn doing TV. Couch as well. Wynn is alike a financial manager. Charlie Frye? I think he may be coaching. In checking yes: In January 2019 it was announced that Frye would be joining the staff of new Central Michigan Head Coach Jim McElwain as quarterbacks coach. [13
Not Akron U?
-
12th Man Walk-on Makes the 53 for the Texans. Almost as good a longshot story as our guy Johnson making the Browns as a RB after a year offshore fishing for a living.
-
One things the Browns excelled at in the Dark Years was drafting backup quarterbacks- for other teams. IIRC, Colt McCoy still is employed by the Redskins.
Yep....who else? Is Weeden still with someone? JFF sure isn't. Quinn doing TV. Couch as well. Wynn is alike a financial manager. Charlie Frye? I think he may be coaching. In checking yes: In January 2019 it was announced that Frye would be joining the staff of new Central Michigan Head Coach Jim McElwain as quarterbacks coach. [13
Not Akron U?
Yep....who else? Is Weeden still with someone? JFF sure isn't. Quinn doing TV. Couch as well. Wynn is alike a financial manager. Charlie Frye? I think he may be coaching. In checking yes: In January 2019 it was announced that Frye would be joining the staff of new Central Michigan Head Coach Jim McElwain as quarterbacks coach. [13
Not Akron U?
Charlie Frye was a backup for Seattle. Weeden was in the league for about 3 years after Cleveland. McCoy is still in the league. Quinn was a backup in Denver for a couple years. Kessler played for Jax last year. Couch had a shoulder injury and tried to make a comeback with GB; but got busted for PEDs in the urine cutting that idea short. All but Johnny Blutarsky were able to find at least 1 other NFL team that would give them another shot - even Kizer.
-
Yep....who else? Is Weeden still with someone? JFF sure isn't. Quinn doing TV. Couch as well. Wynn is alike a financial manager. Charlie Frye? I think he may be coaching. In checking yes: In January 2019 it was announced that Frye would be joining the staff of new Central Michigan Head Coach Jim McElwain as quarterbacks coach. [13
Not Akron U?
Charlie Frye was a backup for Seattle. Weeden was in the league for about 3 years after Cleveland. McCoy is still in the league. Quinn was a backup in Denver for a couple years. Kessler played for Jax last year. Couch had a shoulder injury and tried to make a comeback with GB; but got busted for PEDs in the urine cutting that idea short. All but Johnny Blutarsky were able to find at least 1 other NFL team that would give them another shot - even Kizer.
Charlie Frye was a backup for Seattle. Weeden was in the league for about 3 years after Cleveland. McCoy is still in the league. Quinn was a backup in Denver for a couple years. Kessler played for Jax last year. Couch had a shoulder injury and tried to make a comeback with GB; but got busted for PEDs in the urine cutting that idea short. All but Johnny Blutarsky were able to find at least 1 other NFL team that would give them another shot - even Kizer.
Weeden was a backup for 2018 in Houston....but a check of their current roster does not find him on there. I have seen reports that have said he could end up signing for either the Titans or the Colts...but I don't see him on either of those rosters either.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login