Knockoff Jerseys
-
I got the Baker Mayfield color rush knock off jersey, and it's the first jersey I bought since Peyton Hillis (stop laughing). Obviously Baker Mayfield sucking is completely my fault and I should have known better than to buy the jersey. It's funny, when I bought it my friend jokingly said, "Hey man, do you really want to curse Baker? Hahaha."
I'm not laughing anymore.
-
DHgate.com
$18-$20 bucks a pop. So close to the real ones it’s not even funny. I swear they are the same people that make them for the “real” company.... Even come with the tags on them.
They are so nice I buy them for people as gifts. My buddy has a authentic Joe Thomas Jersey. Got him a Mayfield one from one of the sellers and they was so pissed that he paid what he did for his after seeing it.
I ordered 8 Mayfield 2 Ricky Vaughn Indians jeresy’s and a OSU Joey Bosa one and gave them out to my friends recently. All of them flawless.
Check the sellers feedback and look at the photos. They make them as you order. They will take orders for a while and then shut off their little store so if that happens don’t panic.
Depending on customs it could take 3-4 weeks to arrive. They won’t show the logos in the auction ads. If you want to see exactly what it will look like message them and ask for “extra photos”
Check their auction for sizing charts to match your size. Only had one issue with small sizing and they made me a new one and sent it.
The sellers are very professional and will usually bend over backwards to fix issues because they want you to order more. They only get paid from the site after you confirm you’ve received the item and are happy with it.
Use your credit card incase something happens with weird charges and dispute them and get new numbers. I’ve been using DHgate and Aliexpress since early 2000’s and have only had one issue with someone getting my card numbers and I just disputed and got a new card.
The Mayfield one attached is one I kept for myself. The numbers and letters aren’t stitched on this one they are the vinyl but the rest is stitched nicely. This one was $12 shipped to my door. Dig around and you’ll find the stitched number ones.
I could go on and on about the stuff I get off that site. My Nike Air Max’s are fake... nobody can tell, my wife’s Uggs are fake.... she doesn’t know, but she has like 8 pair...
DHgate.com
$18-$20 bucks a pop. So close to the real ones it’s not even funny. I swear they are the same people that make them for the “real” company.... Even come with the tags on them.
They are so nice I buy them for people as gifts. My buddy has a authentic Joe Thomas Jersey. Got him a Mayfield one from one of the sellers and they was so pissed that he paid what he did for his after seeing it.
I ordered 8 Mayfield 2 Ricky Vaughn Indians jeresy’s and a OSU Joey Bosa one and gave them out to my friends recently. All of them flawless.
Check the sellers feedback and look at the photos. They make them as you order. They will take orders for a while and then shut off their little store so if that happens don’t panic.
Depending on customs it could take 3-4 weeks to arrive. They won’t show the logos in the auction ads. If you want to see exactly what it will look like message them and ask for “extra photos”
Check their auction for sizing charts to match your size. Only had one issue with small sizing and they made me a new one and sent it.
The sellers are very professional and will usually bend over backwards to fix issues because they want you to order more. They only get paid from the site after you confirm you’ve received the item and are happy with it.
Use your credit card incase something happens with weird charges and dispute them and get new numbers. I’ve been using DHgate and Aliexpress since early 2000’s and have only had one issue with someone getting my card numbers and I just disputed and got a new card.
The Mayfield one attached is one I kept for myself. The numbers and letters aren’t stitched on this one they are the vinyl but the rest is stitched nicely. This one was $12 shipped to my door. Dig around and you’ll find the stitched number ones.
I could go on and on about the stuff I get off that site. My Nike Air Max’s are fake... nobody can tell, my wife’s Uggs are fake.... she doesn’t know, but she has like 8 pair...
Are they made in China or the US?.. because a Chines XL is not the same as a US XL.. they are in fact smaller.. so be mindful of that when choosing your size..
-
DHgate.com
$18-$20 bucks a pop. So close to the real ones it’s not even funny. I swear they are the same people that make them for the “real” company.... Even come with the tags on them.
They are so nice I buy them for people as gifts. My buddy has a authentic Joe Thomas Jersey. Got him a Mayfield one from one of the sellers and they was so pissed that he paid what he did for his after seeing it.
I ordered 8 Mayfield 2 Ricky Vaughn Indians jeresy’s and a OSU Joey Bosa one and gave them out to my friends recently. All of them flawless.
Check the sellers feedback and look at the photos. They make them as you order. They will take orders for a while and then shut off their little store so if that happens don’t panic.
Depending on customs it could take 3-4 weeks to arrive. They won’t show the logos in the auction ads. If you want to see exactly what it will look like message them and ask for “extra photos”
Check their auction for sizing charts to match your size. Only had one issue with small sizing and they made me a new one and sent it.
The sellers are very professional and will usually bend over backwards to fix issues because they want you to order more. They only get paid from the site after you confirm you’ve received the item and are happy with it.
Use your credit card incase something happens with weird charges and dispute them and get new numbers. I’ve been using DHgate and Aliexpress since early 2000’s and have only had one issue with someone getting my card numbers and I just disputed and got a new card.
The Mayfield one attached is one I kept for myself. The numbers and letters aren’t stitched on this one they are the vinyl but the rest is stitched nicely. This one was $12 shipped to my door. Dig around and you’ll find the stitched number ones.
I could go on and on about the stuff I get off that site. My Nike Air Max’s are fake... nobody can tell, my wife’s Uggs are fake.... she doesn’t know, but she has like 8 pair...
Are they made in China or the US?.. because a Chines XL is not the same as a US XL.. they are in fact smaller.. so be mindful of that when choosing your size..
Are they made in China or the US?.. because a Chines XL is not the same as a US XL.. they are in fact smaller.. so be mindful of that when choosing your size..
Made in China.
When you go to the specific auctions you need to scroll down and look at their sizing charts. They give measurements next to their sizing. Some are the same as US sizing, some you have to order up a size.
The one that I ordered didn’t match the sizing on their own chart, so they sent me another one for free.
-
Are they made in China or the US?.. because a Chines XL is not the same as a US XL.. they are in fact smaller.. so be mindful of that when choosing your size..
Made in China.
When you go to the specific auctions you need to scroll down and look at their sizing charts. They give measurements next to their sizing. Some are the same as US sizing, some you have to order up a size.
The one that I ordered didn’t match the sizing on their own chart, so they sent me another one for free.
Made in China.
When you go to the specific auctions you need to scroll down and look at their sizing charts. They give measurements next to their sizing. Some are the same as US sizing, some you have to order up a size.
The one that I ordered didn’t match the sizing on their own chart, so they sent me another one for free.
Sadly not much made in the USA but then again we don't pay our people peanuts to work long hours in terrible conditions and no benefits.
And yes their sizes in all clothing vary sometimes a lot. My 5' 0" wife can wear some men's M or L stuff. I used to get all XXL stuff and hoped they weren't too snug.
-
-
-
OMG! THAT'S why they can't afford REAL refs!

Mike
You got it. One owner even had to downsize his Gulfstream
-
Get it from Fanatics.com if you must.
A Joe Haden jersey goes for $20.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login