Prediction Thread
-
I don't want to be premature, as I know that Z usually puts out a Prediction thread. So, feel free to merge this one. I know that others do some as well. But we are only like 10 days or so away from the start of the regular season, and I will be gone for that....so I am getting this out of the way now.
What teams will win each division...and which teams will make the WC?
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
Who will the MVP of the league be?...assume...offense
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
If you have anything else you wish to predict...please do so.
-
What teams will win each division...and which teams will make the WC?
NFCE Eagles; NFCS Panthers NFCN Bears NFCW Rams Wild cards: Packers, Seahawks
AFCE Patriots; AFCS Jaguars AFCN Browns AFCW Chiefs Wild cards: Steelers, Chargers
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
NFC Bears vs. Panthers AFC Browns vs. Chiefs
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
Panthers vs. Chiefs.
Who will the MVP of the league be?...assume...offense
Aaron Rodgers a bad team really pulled along by his skills to at least make playoffs gives him MvP
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
Myles Garrett. He will shine this year
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
Duane Haskins
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
The other Josh Allen....rookie for the Jags.
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
Miami, or Arizona. Go with Miami.
-
Man, my prediction is going to be for the AFC North, and it's going to piss a ton of people off. I don't think my beloved Browns will win the crown. I still think either the Ravens or more likely the Steelers win take it home. Why? Mainly because of history. Make no mistake, we're on the way up, but I'm not sure we're "there" yet. Now, I totally believe we'll be CONTENDING for the division and we'll have a great shot for a Wildcard, but we've got 19 seasons of "WTF just happened", and I don't think a franchise just sheds all that losing so easily. Regardless who was qb, and regardless who was coaching, we didn't beat the Steelers last year, and we probably shouldn't have beaten the Ravens.
Could we be better than everyone and take home the division title? Absolutely, and I certainly hope so, but it seems to me like so many people are forgetting the Ratbirds and Steelers, and that would be a mistake. Regardless of who both teams lost on their roster, they're gonna be solid. Week 1 will tell us everything IMO. I don't want to get hung up on ONE game, but everyone knows our record in season openers, and I have a feeling our first game this year will have lasting consequences throughout the season.
-
There is already a Prediction Thread at hand. Here it is.
-
What teams will win each division...and which teams will make the WC?
NFCE Eagles; NFCS Panthers NFCN Bears NFCW Rams Wild cards: Packers, Seahawks
AFCE Patriots; AFCS Jaguars AFCN Browns AFCW Chiefs Wild cards: Steelers, Chargers
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
NFC Bears vs. Panthers AFC Browns vs. Chiefs
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
Panthers vs. Chiefs.
Who will the MVP of the league be?...assume...offense
Aaron Rodgers a bad team really pulled along by his skills to at least make playoffs gives him MvP
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
Myles Garrett. He will shine this year
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
Duane Haskins
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
The other Josh Allen....rookie for the Jags.
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
Miami, or Arizona. Go with Miami.
What teams will win each division...and which teams will make the WC?
NFCE Eagles; NFCS Panthers NFCN Bears NFCW Rams Wild cards: Packers, Seahawks
AFCE Patriots; AFCS Jaguars AFCN Browns AFCW Chiefs Wild cards: Steelers, Chargers
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
NFC Bears vs. Panthers AFC Browns vs. Chiefs
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
Panthers vs. Chiefs.
Who will the MVP of the league be?...assume...offense
Aaron Rodgers a bad team really pulled along by his skills to at least make playoffs gives him MvP
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
Myles Garrett. He will shine this year
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
Duane Haskins
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
The other Josh Allen....rookie for the Jags.
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
Miami, or Arizona. Go with Miami.
NFCE Cowboys; NFCS Saints NFCN Vikings NFCW Rams Wild cards: Bears, Eagles
AFCE Patriots; AFCS Jaguars AFCN Steelers AFCW Chiefs Wild cards: Browns, Titans
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
NFC Saints vs Rams AFC Jaguars vs Chiefs
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
Saints vs. Chiefs.
Who will the MVP of the league be?
Mahommes
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
Yannick Ngakoue
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
Kyler Murray
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
Devin Bush
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
Cincinnati
-
I don't want to be premature, as I know that Z usually puts out a Prediction thread. So, feel free to merge this one. I know that others do some as well. But we are only like 10 days or so away from the start of the regular season, and I will be gone for that....so I am getting this out of the way now.
What teams will win each division...and which teams will make the WC?
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
Who will the MVP of the league be?...assume...offense
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
If you have anything else you wish to predict...please do so.
I don't want to be premature, as I know that Z usually puts out a Prediction thread. So, feel free to merge this one. I know that others do some as well. But we are only like 10 days or so away from the start of the regular season, and I will be gone for that....so I am getting this out of the way now.
What teams will win each division...and which teams will make the WC?
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
Patriots vs Browns / Saints vs Cowboys
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
Patriots vs Saints
Who will the MVP of the league be?...assume...offense
Patrick Mahomes
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
Derwin James
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
David Montgomery
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
Nick Bosa
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
Dolphins
If you have anything else you wish to predict...please do so.
-
Only one question here the same as in Dutch's questions.... Who appears in Super Bowl.
so, if you have not already answered, and are in the prediction business....give your predictions to these as well.
-
NFC: East: Dallas, West: Rams, North: Packers: South: Saints; WC: Eagles, Bears
AFC: East: Patriots, West: Chiefs, North: Browns, South: Texans; WC: Steelers, Chargers
AFC Championship: Chiefs vs. Patriots
NFC Championship: Cowboys vs. Saints
Super Bowl: Chiefs vs. Saints
MVP: Baker
DPOY: Donald
OROY: Murray
DROY: William's
1st Pick: Bucs
-
NFC: East: Dallas, West: Rams, North: Packers: South: Saints; WC: Eagles, Bears
AFC: East: Patriots, West: Chiefs, North: Browns, South: Texans; WC: Steelers, Chargers
AFC Championship: Chiefs vs. Patriots
NFC Championship: Cowboys vs. Saints
Super Bowl: Chiefs vs. Saints
MVP: Baker
DPOY: Donald
OROY: Murray
DROY: William's
1st Pick: Bucs
NFC: East: Dallas, West: Rams, North: Packers: South: Saints; WC: Eagles, Bears
AFC: East: Patriots, West: Chiefs, North: Browns, South: Texans; WC: Steelers, Chargers
AFC Championship: Chiefs vs. Patriots
NFC Championship: Cowboys vs. Saints
Super Bowl: Chiefs vs. Saints
MVP: Baker
DPOY: Donald
OROY: Murray
DROY: William's....Is that Quinnen Williams (1st round) JoeJuan Williams...or our own Greedy William?
1st Pick: Bucs
-
NFC: East: Dallas, West: Rams, North: Packers: South: Saints; WC: Eagles, Bears
AFC: East: Patriots, West: Chiefs, North: Browns, South: Texans; WC: Steelers, Chargers
AFC Championship: Chiefs vs. Patriots
NFC Championship: Cowboys vs. Saints
Super Bowl: Chiefs vs. Saints
MVP: Baker
DPOY: Donald
OROY: Murray
DROY: William's....Is that Quinnen Williams (1st round) JoeJuan Williams...or our own Greedy William?
1st Pick: Bucs
Q
-
I don't want to be premature, as I know that Z usually puts out a Prediction thread. So, feel free to merge this one. I know that others do some as well. But we are only like 10 days or so away from the start of the regular season, and I will be gone for that....so I am getting this out of the way now.
What teams will win each division...and which teams will make the WC?
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
Who will the MVP of the league be?...assume...offense
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
If you have anything else you wish to predict...please do so.
I don't want to be premature, as I know that Z usually puts out a Prediction thread. So, feel free to merge this one. I know that others do some as well. But we are only like 10 days or so away from the start of the regular season, and I will be gone for that....so I am getting this out of the way now.
What teams will win each division...and which teams will make the WC?
BROWNS, TEXANS, PATS, CHIEFS, BEARS, SAINTS, COWBOYS, RAMS
WC ..... RAVENS, CHARGERS, FALCONS, SEAHAWKS
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
PATS V CHIEFS AND SAINTS V COWBOYS
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
CHIEFS V SAINTS
Who will the MVP of the league be?...assume...offense
MAHOMES
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
GARRETT
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
MONTGOMERY
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
DEVIN BUSH
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
DOLPHINS
If you have anything else you wish to predict...please do so.
YOU WILL STILL DO PREDICTION THREADS IN 2020
-
-
I don't want to be premature, as I know that Z usually puts out a Prediction thread. So, feel free to merge this one. I know that others do some as well. But we are only like 10 days or so away from the start of the regular season, and I will be gone for that....so I am getting this out of the way now.
What teams will win each division...and which teams will make the WC?
BROWNS, TEXANS, PATS, CHIEFS, BEARS, SAINTS, COWBOYS, RAMS
WC ..... RAVENS, CHARGERS, FALCONS, SEAHAWKS
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
PATS V CHIEFS AND SAINTS V COWBOYS
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
CHIEFS V SAINTS
Who will the MVP of the league be?...assume...offense
MAHOMES
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
GARRETT
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
MONTGOMERY
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
DEVIN BUSH
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
DOLPHINS
If you have anything else you wish to predict...please do so.
YOU WILL STILL DO PREDICTION THREADS IN 2020
-
And...why not?
Why not indeed
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login