2 Free tickets for 8/29/19 Browns vs Lions
-
Sorry for the late offer, but I can't make it tomorrow & I have NEVER let my seats go unused. They are aisle seats in section 536, row 19, seats 25 & 26. Upper, decent seats. I like 'em & you can see the entire field.
Granted, it's only an exhibition game, but I'm hoping someone can use them, especially someone whose budget may not stretch for a game.
If interested, please shoot me a PM so I can transfer the tickets ASAP.
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login