Taywan Taylor
-
Have no idea if he would even be remotely available but I really like what that kid Chris Godwin from TB has shown the two times I’ve seen him play against us.
Wishful thinking.
-
Have no idea if he would even be remotely available but I really like what that kid Chris Godwin from TB has shown the two times I’ve seen him play against us.
Wishful thinking.
Have no idea if he would even be remotely available but I really like what that kid Chris Godwin from TB has shown the two times I’ve seen him play against us.
Wishful thinking.
He’s going to see the ball a ton in TB this year. Coach said he will never leave the field on offense
-
Can this guy return punts/KOs? They may want him for those duties.
-
Browns trade for titans receiver. All that is known is it is 2020 pick in exchange for him.
Edit still don't know what round the pick given up was but it is suspected a 5th or later. Regardless bad news for one of ratley or braxton if not bad news for both.
Browns trade for titans receiver. All that is known is it is 2020 pick in exchange for him.
Edit still don't know what round the pick given up was but it is suspected a 5th or later. Regardless bad news for one of ratley or braxton if not bad news for both.
Braxton is cut but after my call to Dorsey that he could piss off Gipper by retaining Aggie Ratley, he got to stay.?
-
Browns trade for titans receiver. All that is known is it is 2020 pick in exchange for him.
Edit still don't know what round the pick given up was but it is suspected a 5th or later. Regardless bad news for one of ratley or braxton if not bad news for both.
Braxton is cut but after my call to Dorsey that he could piss off Gipper by retaining Aggie Ratley, he got to stay.?
Braxton is cut but after my call to Dorsey that he could piss off Gipper by retaining Aggie Ratley, he got to stay.?
Yeah I did not have ratley above willies.
-
Braxton is cut but after my call to Dorsey that he could piss off Gipper by retaining Aggie Ratley, he got to stay.?
Yeah I did not have ratley above willies.
Yeah I did not have ratley above willies.
Ratley had been playing really well up until the hamstring issue. They didn't just forget that. He must have been returning to form in practice leading into this last preseason game since he made a brief appearance there. It's what they are doing daily that we don't really get to see that can make a difference.
-
I do know Taywan won't be wearing the same #13 jersey here as in Tenn..
Taylor got loads of targets & caught 66% of them last season.over 12 yards per catch average. he can spell Callaway for 4 games....and it's Ratley vs Taylor for 1 spot till Cab gets back up to speed imo
-
I do know Taywan won't be wearing the same #13 jersey here as in Tenn..
Taylor got loads of targets & caught 66% of them last season.over 12 yards per catch average. he can spell Callaway for 4 games....and it's Ratley vs Taylor for 1 spot till Cab gets back up to speed imo
I do know Taywan won't be wearing the same #13 jersey here as in Tenn..
Taylor got loads of targets & caught 66% of them last season.over 12 yards per catch average. he can spell Callaway for 4 games....and it's Ratley vs Taylor for 1 spot till Cab gets back up to speed imo
They didn't trade a 2020 pick (no matter what round) for a 4 game rental. If they are going to drop a wide receiver for Calloway to return it will definitely be Ratley.
-
I do know Taywan won't be wearing the same #13 jersey here as in Tenn..
Taylor got loads of targets & caught 66% of them last season.over 12 yards per catch average. he can spell Callaway for 4 games....and it's Ratley vs Taylor for 1 spot till Cab gets back up to speed imo
They didn't trade a 2020 pick (no matter what round) for a 4 game rental. If they are going to drop a wide receiver for Calloway to return it will definitely be Ratley.
-
I do know Taywan won't be wearing the same #13 jersey here as in Tenn..
Taylor got loads of targets & caught 66% of them last season.over 12 yards per catch average. he can spell Callaway for 4 games....and it's Ratley vs Taylor for 1 spot till Cab gets back up to speed imo
They didn't trade a 2020 pick (no matter what round) for a 4 game rental. If they are going to drop a wide receiver for Calloway to return it will definitely be Ratley.
They didn't trade a 2020 pick (no matter what round) for a 4 game rental. If they are going to drop a wide receiver for Calloway to return it will definitely be Ratley.
Probably not, almost assuredly not, but to be fair the Vikings ended up trading a 5th round pick for a 0 game, 3 week rental for a kicker lol
And if you think about it, a bunch of guys throughout the league are drafted with those low picks and don't make a team. Not much difference in trading a low pick, especially when the player traded for can contribute.
-
Have no idea if he would even be remotely available but I really like what that kid Chris Godwin from TB has shown the two times I’ve seen him play against us.
Wishful thinking.
Have no idea if he would even be remotely available but I really like what that kid Chris Godwin from TB has shown the two times I’ve seen him play against us.
Wishful thinking.
I really liked him coming into the Draft, and was hoping the Browns drafted him. I totally agree.
-
Have no idea if he would even be remotely available but I really like what that kid Chris Godwin from TB has shown the two times I’ve seen him play against us.
Wishful thinking.
Have no idea if he would even be remotely available but I really like what that kid Chris Godwin from TB has shown the two times I’ve seen him play against us.
Wishful thinking.
If we're targeting players we can't get why settle for Godwin let's get luke kuechly Aaron Donald Derwin James or Jamal Adams
-
Browns trade for titans receiver. All that is known is it is 2020 pick in exchange for him.
Edit still don't know what round the pick given up was but it is suspected a 5th or later. Regardless bad news for one of ratley or braxton if not bad news for both.
Braxton is cut but after my call to Dorsey that he could piss off Gipper by retaining Aggie Ratley, he got to stay.?
Braxton is cut but after my call to Dorsey that he could piss off Gipper by retaining Aggie Ratley, he got to stay.?
Why, I don't care. Keep the best players. The thing is....Ratley has done nothing yet.....but Dorsey IS loyal to his own draft picks. He could be gone after 4 games when Callaway comes back.
-
Given their usage on ST, 5 WR seems like not enough to account for injuries.. I'd bet one of the OL gets the boot when Callaway returns.
-
Braxton is cut but after my call to Dorsey that he could piss off Gipper by retaining Aggie Ratley, he got to stay.?
Why, I don't care. Keep the best players. The thing is....Ratley has done nothing yet.....but Dorsey IS loyal to his own draft picks. He could be gone after 4 games when Callaway comes back.
Why, I don't care. Keep the best players. The thing is....Ratley has done nothing yet.....but Dorsey IS loyal to his own draft picks. He could be gone after 4 games when Callaway comes back.
Nope. They will retain 6 and drop whomever they decide from the extra OLs they signed to sort out RG. Our offense is designed to throw a lot and wear out DBs. But first we have to fix the RG position to protect Baker so he has time to find those guys. Now you could argue whether or not Ratley is the one who gets retained among those 6 and depending upon how the season goes with him, you might make a good argument for PS at some point. But since neither of us was there to watch daily practices at camps, we're not in position to know why he was retained and Willies/Strong cut.
-
Braxton is cut but after my call to Dorsey that he could piss off Gipper by retaining Aggie Ratley, he got to stay.?
Why, I don't care. Keep the best players. The thing is....Ratley has done nothing yet.....but Dorsey IS loyal to his own draft picks. He could be gone after 4 games when Callaway comes back.
Why, I don't care. Keep the best players. The thing is....Ratley has done nothing yet.....but Dorsey IS loyal to his own draft picks. He could be gone after 4 games when Callaway comes back.
Gips, the key word in that post is "yet". Not worth arguing about. You might be right about Dorsey's loyalty to draft picks; but Dorsey also brings in the guys he has to cut as well. Meaning? He's gonna get credit either way for what we put on the field. For example, The Scottish Hammer. Dorsey just cut a veteran punter he paid a rat load of cake to. That may not have been a draft pick but the Scottish Hammer was undrafted. Somebody is going to get a lot of credit for FINDING a guy that not only does his job well but he also tackles people extremely well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
