Survey Tuesday...Expectations
-
Here are today's Survey Questions. All about Expectations. Give your answers:
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
2. Do you believe that Baker Mayfield can be a legitimate MVP contender?
3. Do you believe that Myles Garrett can be a legitimate defensive POY contender?
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
5. Do you expect the New England Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl?
Here are today's Survey Questions. All about Expectations. Give your answers:
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
No. The organization as whole needs to learn how to win playoff football games. I can see us laying an egg on that stage.
2. Do you believe that Baker Mayfield can be a legitimate MVP contender?
Maybe. I think we are going to get leads more often and grind teams with Chubb probably negating the numbers he would need.
3. Do you believe that Myles Garrett can be a legitimate defensive POY contender?
Yes. He’s surrounded by a better scheme better personnel and an offense that will likely give him opportunities for numbers in the fourth quarter.
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
I think the Ravens still have that gimmick offense going that will make them dangerous but They are one rough tackle on the QB away from being a 4-5 win team. The Steelers will be competitive and the Bengals will be lucky to win 6 games
5. Do you expect the New England Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl? No.
-
I'll just ditto Ag without quoting him, my feelings exactly.
Bills and Jets will provide some competition to the Patsies, Dolphins are tanking. Patriots will go as far as the aged Brady can take them....
-
Uhmm, I am not seeing where Ag posted a response here.
Whoops, the green confused me.... Sd Backer
-
Uhmm, I am not seeing where Ag posted a response here.
Whoops, the green confused me.... Sd Backer
Whoops, the green confused me.... Sd Backer
We need to encourage more people post avatars rather than just having these default colors with a letter. It is really Jackson 5 simple: Easy as 1, 2, 3, A, B, C, Do, Re, Mi.
For all of you who do not know how:
A. Find an image on the internet you like. right click on it....copy the "Image address"
B. Go to your Profile, click on photo. It will come up with a couple of options. Choose "add image from URL"
C. Copy the image into the space provided. And hit submit.
#@ Sometimes an image is too large...or there is some issue with the image address, so you cannot add it. So, you have to find something else. Sometime you have to "crop" the image to make it fit. Which you can do. If in the cropping process it distorts or cuts off too much of the image, you would have to try something else. It really takes all of 30 seconds to accomplish.
-
Here are today's Survey Questions. All about Expectations. Give your answers:
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
2. Do you believe that Baker Mayfield can be a legitimate MVP contender?
3. Do you believe that Myles Garrett can be a legitimate defensive POY contender?
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
5. Do you expect the New England Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl?
Here are today's Survey Questions. All about Expectations. Give your answers:
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
Yes.
2. Do you believe that Baker Mayfield can be a legitimate MVP contender?
Yes
3. Do you believe that Myles Garrett can be a legitimate defensive POY contender?
Yes
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
Pretty close. Wouldn’t be surprised if it comes down to a game or “strength of schedule” or some shit. And no, don’t see the Bungholes making much hay.
5. Do you expect the New England Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl?
Nah
-
Whoops, the green confused me.... Sd Backer
We need to encourage more people post avatars rather than just having these default colors with a letter. It is really Jackson 5 simple: Easy as 1, 2, 3, A, B, C, Do, Re, Mi.
For all of you who do not know how:
A. Find an image on the internet you like. right click on it....copy the "Image address"
B. Go to your Profile, click on photo. It will come up with a couple of options. Choose "add image from URL"
C. Copy the image into the space provided. And hit submit.
#@ Sometimes an image is too large...or there is some issue with the image address, so you cannot add it. So, you have to find something else. Sometime you have to "crop" the image to make it fit. Which you can do. If in the cropping process it distorts or cuts off too much of the image, you would have to try something else. It really takes all of 30 seconds to accomplish.
We need to encourage more people post avatars rather than just having these default colors with a letter. It is really Jackson 5 simple: Easy as 1, 2, 3, A, B, C, Do, Re, Mi.
For all of you who do not know how:
A. Find an image on the internet you like. right click on it....copy the "Image address"
B. Go to your Profile, click on photo. It will come up with a couple of options. Choose "add image from URL"
C. Copy the image into the space provided. And hit submit.
#@ Sometimes an image is too large...or there is some issue with the image address, so you cannot add it. So, you have to find something else. Sometime you have to "crop" the image to make it fit. Which you can do. If in the cropping process it distorts or cuts off too much of the image, you would have to try something else. It really takes all of 30 seconds to accomplish.
Tried that a couple of different ways and nothing transfers.
-
Here are today's Survey Questions. All about Expectations. Give your answers:
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
2. Do you believe that Baker Mayfield can be a legitimate MVP contender?
3. Do you believe that Myles Garrett can be a legitimate defensive POY contender?
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
5. Do you expect the New England Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl?
Here are today's Survey Questions. All about Expectations. Give your answers:
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
Yes. I look at the other contenders in the AFC and honestly, none of them make me think "Man, it would be a miracle if the Browns could beat them in a playoff game." Realistically, I think the Browns are a year away, but it would shock me if they made it to the AFC Championship Game.
2. Do you believe that Baker Mayfield can be a legitimate MVP contender?
Based on his rookie season, what is surrounding him on the offensive side of the ball, and my thought that the Browns are a playoff-caliber team, yes
3. Do you believe that Myles Garrett can be a legitimate defensive POY contender?
Sure can. He keeps getting better and the surrounding talent on the DLine with him has improved.4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
I expect a three team race for most if not the entire season with the Browns, Steelers and Bengals. I will be somewhat surprised if Cincinnati avoids a 10 loss season.
5. Do you expect the New England Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl?
Expect it? I wouldn't say that... But would I be surprised? Absolutely not.
-
We need to encourage more people post avatars rather than just having these default colors with a letter. It is really Jackson 5 simple: Easy as 1, 2, 3, A, B, C, Do, Re, Mi.
For all of you who do not know how:
A. Find an image on the internet you like. right click on it....copy the "Image address"
B. Go to your Profile, click on photo. It will come up with a couple of options. Choose "add image from URL"
C. Copy the image into the space provided. And hit submit.
#@ Sometimes an image is too large...or there is some issue with the image address, so you cannot add it. So, you have to find something else. Sometime you have to "crop" the image to make it fit. Which you can do. If in the cropping process it distorts or cuts off too much of the image, you would have to try something else. It really takes all of 30 seconds to accomplish.
Tried that a couple of different ways and nothing transfers.
Tried that a couple of different ways and nothing transfers.
I don't know what to say....obviously I would have to get on your computer, and 1,2, 3 I could probably do it. I will be in the San Antonio and Houston areas next summer for just a few days, I could handle it for you then!!
(before heading out on wedding cruise)
-
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
Yes. I look at the other contenders in the AFC and honestly, none of them make me think "Man, it would be a miracle if the Browns could beat them in a playoff game." Realistically, I think the Browns are a year away, but it would shock me if they made it to the AFC Championship Game.
I think you mean it would NOT shock you if they made it to the AFC Title game, right?
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
I expect a three team race for most if not the entire season with the Browns, Steelers and Bengals. I will be somewhat surprised if Cincinnati avoids a 10 loss season.
And I think you meant to say "Browns, Steelers, and Ravens"...seeing that you think Cinci would lose 10 games. Right?
-
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
Yes. I look at the other contenders in the AFC and honestly, none of them make me think "Man, it would be a miracle if the Browns could beat them in a playoff game." Realistically, I think the Browns are a year away, but it would shock me if they made it to the AFC Championship Game.
I think you mean it would NOT shock you if they made it to the AFC Title game, right?
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
I expect a three team race for most if not the entire season with the Browns, Steelers and Bengals. I will be somewhat surprised if Cincinnati avoids a 10 loss season.
And I think you meant to say "Browns, Steelers, and Ravens"...seeing that you think Cinci would lose 10 games. Right?
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
Yes. I look at the other contenders in the AFC and honestly, none of them make me think "Man, it would be a miracle if the Browns could beat them in a playoff game." Realistically, I think the Browns are a year away, but it would shock me if they made it to the AFC Championship Game.
I think you mean it would NOT shock you if they made it to the AFC Title game, right?
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
I expect a three team race for most if not the entire season with the Browns, Steelers and Bengals. I will be somewhat surprised if Cincinnati avoids a 10 loss season.
And I think you meant to say "Browns, Steelers, and Ravens"...seeing that you think Cinci would lose 10 games. Right?
Yes on both. My brain farted, apparently.
-
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
Yes. I look at the other contenders in the AFC and honestly, none of them make me think "Man, it would be a miracle if the Browns could beat them in a playoff game." Realistically, I think the Browns are a year away, but it would shock me if they made it to the AFC Championship Game.
I think you mean it would NOT shock you if they made it to the AFC Title game, right?
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
I expect a three team race for most if not the entire season with the Browns, Steelers and Bengals. I will be somewhat surprised if Cincinnati avoids a 10 loss season.
And I think you meant to say "Browns, Steelers, and Ravens"...seeing that you think Cinci would lose 10 games. Right?
Yes on both. My brain farted, apparently.
Yes on both. My brain farted, apparently.
I am a pretty fast typist....but with arthritis and neuropathy in both hands....I often am fumble fingered.
-
Here are today's Survey Questions. All about Expectations. Give your answers:
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
2. Do you believe that Baker Mayfield can be a legitimate MVP contender?
3. Do you believe that Myles Garrett can be a legitimate defensive POY contender?
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
5. Do you expect the New England Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl?
Here are today's Survey Questions. All about Expectations. Give your answers:
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
Anything is possible but I'm leaning towards playoff shot possible AFCN Champs at best.
2. Do you believe that Baker Mayfield can be a legitimate MVP contender?
I believe Baker could win if he can keep the dawgs on track, some point there will be the defining moment if they work through it they will rock the NFL.
3. Do you believe that Myles Garrett can be a legitimate defensive POY contender?
He can be but I have a feeling this team is more of a team first rather than personal achievements.
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
It should be tight the first half but I feel the Browns will be clicking mid season and with Hunt and Chubb take over til the playoffs.
5. Do you expect the New England Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl?
Not this season I think they will lose in the AFC championship game.
-
Tried that a couple of different ways and nothing transfers.
I don't know what to say....obviously I would have to get on your computer, and 1,2, 3 I could probably do it. I will be in the San Antonio and Houston areas next summer for just a few days, I could handle it for you then!!
(before heading out on wedding cruise)
I don't know what to say....obviously I would have to get on your computer, and 1,2, 3 I could probably do it. I will be in the San Antonio and Houston areas next summer for just a few days, I could handle it for you then!!
(before heading out on wedding cruise)
I'll get my computer expert son in law to look at your instructions this weekend and see if he can do it. He actually works as a computer programmer so this should be simple as pie for him.
-
Here are today's Survey Questions. All about Expectations. Give your answers:
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
2. Do you believe that Baker Mayfield can be a legitimate MVP contender?
3. Do you believe that Myles Garrett can be a legitimate defensive POY contender?
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
5. Do you expect the New England Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl?
Here are today's Survey Questions. All about Expectations. Give your answers:
1. Do you believe that the Browns are a legitimate Super Bowl contender?
Yes, it may finally happen. Browns need to survive the first 6 games at 4-2.
2. Do you believe that Baker Mayfield can be a legitimate MVP contender?
Yes
3. Do you believe that Myles Garrett can be a legitimate defensive POY contender?
Yes
4. How close of a race to you expect the AFC North to be? Will all 4 teams be a part of that race?
Yes, it will be a close race. I think Cincy only wins 4, 5 or 6, but the Browns, Squealers, & Ratbirds will fight it out
5. Do you expect the New England Patriots to make it back to the Super Bowl?
No, but it wouldn't be surprising. If they land home field advantage, then they're Super Bowl bound again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login